|| 24 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The following day, Woohyun decided to pay Suzy a visit and to bring her around their favorite spots. He certainly missed doing most things with Suzy. He was about to call Ljoe but he forgot that no one knew she came back. 

Though he assumed no one knew about her stay in Korea, he went ahead to call Chanmi. She knows everything about her sister, doesn't she? "Hey Chanmi ah?" He said. 

"Mm? Did my bro not answer your call again?" She asked. "No, I didn't call you for that." 

"Do you know about your sister being in Korea at the moment?" Woohyun paced around his room while asking. Chanmi was about to answer him but a mini flashback came to her mind, *Chanmi ah, I know Suho told you about my stay in Korea right now.. I hope you don't tell anyone about this, even mom and dad.* 

"Chanmi ah, are you there?" Woohyun said. "Ah, yes. Actually eonni didn't call me or anything. But Suho oppa met her yesterday and he told me about it.. Why?" 

"Nah, I'm just asking. But did she tell you anything about how long she's gonna stay?" Woohyun asked again. "No, sorry oppa.." She said. 

After hanging up the call, Woohyun ended up trying his luck. He drove off to the hotel she was staying at last night. 

"Hi, may I check if a guest named Lee Suzy is still staying here or has she checked out?" Woohyun rubbed his neck. "Yes. But she checked out this morning at 2am." The receptionist replied. Woohyun bowed and thanked the lady before leaving. 

*Where the hell can she go in such a short time?* He hissed. 

Woohyun thought of all the places she would possibly go but Suzy was just no where to be found. He tired calling he number too but the line got cut off every single time. 

His phone rang the moment after he called Suzy. Thinking that it was her, he answered the call and started to bomb the caller with questions. 

"Woohyun ssi?" Woohyun's secretary spoke. "Oh.. Lena ah. What's up?" He sighed. 

"Mr Nam wants you back at the office right now for a meeting and you have an appointment with Chunji later at 2.30pm." She reminded. "I'll be there." You could literally hear the coldness in his voice. 

 

 

Dear diary, 

It's been awhile since I last saw Seoul. Since I last saw everyone. 

How I wished I could stay longer. But no. I don't want to face Myungsoo or anyone else. 

Though meeting Woohyun was nice... Catching up with each other after so long. Hanging out and etc. It really reminds me of old times. 

As much as how I wanted my stay at Korea to go as how I planned it, nothing worked out. 

I just.. do not know myself, who's entirely in my mind all the time..

Goodbye, till we meet again. 

 

 

Suzy closed her diary and looked out the window. How she wished she could rewind time. To when she was still a little child. 

"This flight is approximately to land in 2hours time, please bear with us and enjoy your flight. Thank you for flying with us." The pilot announced. Suzy groaned and stretched herself on her seat and decided to take a nap to kill time. 

 

 

2hours later, "We have landed at New York, United States. Thank you once again for flying with us, enjoy your stay in New York." The pilot announced once again. 

Suzy groaned from the long flight. She got her purse and left the plane to get her luggage, all she wanted was to go home and sleep. While she was waiting for her bags, a kid bumped into her.

"Mianhae noona.." He pouted and bowed several times. "It's okay." Suzy smiled and ruffled his hair. 

A lady came to the kid and said, "I told you not do run around didn't I?". She sort of raised her voice at him. Suzy looked at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter