|| 7 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In no time, two month passed just like that. Suzy and Myungsoo hadn't been talking except during dinners and business parties. 

 

 

"Nice ride." Woohyun whistled. I smirked and get out of the car, "It's been a while since I saw you" I cheerfully greeted him with a hug. "Naw, I missed you too." He broke the hug and pinched my nose. "Yah!" I flicked his hands off. 

Woohyun and I chuckled and did a little bit of catching up with each other as we walked to our first class, golf. Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Jia was walking together when they saw us being chummy with each other. Myungsoo sighed as he knew he could only watch us from afar. "Still not talking to her?" Jia asked. 

"I don't know how to approach her anymore." Myungsoo ruffled his hair in fustration. "You do know, Woohyun likes her and they're best friends." Dongwoo patted his dongsaeng's back. Jia just nodded in agreement. "I'll get going oppa(s)! Fighting" Jia cheered for Myungsoo.

 

 

"Aigoo, you have something on your face." Woohyun took my towel and wiped it off for me. "Thanks." I smiled and tossed him a bottle of water. 

"I heard from the guys that you haven't  been talking to Myungsoo. Wae?" He asked. "Oppa, I don't want to talk about this now plus talking bout it here is inappropriate." Woohyun nodded and said "Ara, tell me when you feel like. Now, go change." 

I stood up and walk to my locker to get my clothes to change in. Soon, It was break time. I met up with the girls to discuss the matter on Sulli. "Sup." I appeared on Min's side all of a sudden, giving her a shock. "Can. you. not. do. that. next. time." She rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, you know how you guys are close to Sulli last time right?" I asked. They nodded and asked why I was bringing up this matter once again. "That's not important now but did she tell you guys anything?". "It's been so long, how do you expect us to remember what she said?" Fei asked. 

"Aishh, fine. If you girls remember anything tell me IMMEDIATELY." I pointed at them and they gave the 'Okay' sign. "I see you and Woohyun are always together huh." Min took a sip of her bubbletea.

"That's because we're best friends..?" I eyed her. "What do you guys always talk about? or what do you guys do together? or eat?" She asked. "Stop being a paranoid admirer." I flicked her forehead. "We do things like what you and Niel do. So stop asking me things ara."  

When I was queuing to buy my food, I felt someone's arm sliding through my waist. I turned to see the campus playboy smirking at me. "Oh, Chunji ah." 

"You're not afraid Minah might see you?" I chuckled. "Since when playboys are afraid of this type of things?" He smirked. Chunji earned a slap on his head from Ljoe, "Yah, you hitting on my sis now?" 

"She seems fine with it." Chunji chuckled. "But Myungsoo hyung isn't feeling the same." Ljoe looked at Myungsoo's direction. "Excuse me guys, I'll get going." I beamed. "Dang if only Minah is like her. I mean look at your sis and look at Minah." Chunji rolled his eyes. "Minah can't be that bad.." Ljoe raised his brows. "I don't know how was she even my ex but try dating her.". Ljoe just shrug and went to buy his lunch.

Halfway through the meal, I felt my phone vibrating.

' It's been awhile since we've talk, are you gonna avoid me for the rest of your life? ' -Myungsoo 

Myungsoo was staring at me the whole time, he knew I had already read the message but chose not to reply. He sent another message, just to try his luck again. 

' Well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter