|| 26 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyun ah, I heard that you're in New York. Can I meet you for a moment?" Suzy spoke over the phone. "Sure, central park?" He asked. They both agreed on the exact location before hanging up the phone. 

Suzy grabbed her purse and left her apartment. She drove off to central park to meet Woohyun. She felt kinda uneasy about what was going to happen after she clear things up with Woohyun as well. 

 

"Hey, you waited long?" Woohyun asked. "Ani, I just arrived a minute earlier than you." Suzy gestured him to sit. "So what is it?" He said. 

"Here, I wanted to return this to you." Suzy held out his pendant. The moment Woohyun saw the pendant, he clearly knew what she meant. He wasn't the one she chose in the end. "You should start giving it chances to meet it's rightful owner." She said. 

"Hyun ah, I'm sorry..." Suzy had her head down.

She didn't know what to say at that particular time. It was already hurting him with the fact that he didn't stand a chance. Plus, he waited so long for her answer. 

"I understand. We're still friends right?" Woohyun raised his brows. "Of course. Make sure I'll be the second to meet your future wife." Suzy glared. "Why second?" Woohyun asked. "First will be your parents, idiot." Suzy chuckled. Woohyun nodded in agreement after realizing he was asking stupid questions. 

"When will you leave for Korea?" She asked. "Tomorrow morning. Will you be migrating back?" Woohyun looked at her. "Oh, that's fast. Actually I'm not sure. I quite like it here but I do miss Korea as well." Suzy pouted. 

"If that's the case, at least visit us will you?" Woohyun rolled her eyes. Suzy nodded a million times to shut her annoying friend up. "Don't worry! I'll be in your house watching television soon." She smirked. 

"Dream on." Woohyun flicked her forehead. "Wait and see." Suzy beamed. "Hey, I got to make a move now. I'll see you soon right?" Woohyun said and stood up. "Alright. Yes you will, Have a safe flight tomorrow." She stood up to hug her friend. 

Suzy made sure Woohyun left first before walking to her car. She drove off to where Myungsoo was for dinner. Suzy wasn't familiar with the address given by Myungsoo. She felt suspicious but what could Myungsoo do? 

She arrived at an large aquarium for sight seeing. *Is an aquarium the best option for a date?* Suzy thought to herself as she looked around for Myungsoo. The place was too big for Suzy to search for that one guy. 

 

 

' Where are you? I'm in front of the entrance ' - Suzy

' I've already bought your ticket online already so just go to the counter to collect your ticket, I got caught up in the traffic jam..' - Myungsoo

' So, I'll meet you inside?' - Suzy 

' Yeah, one staff will tour you around. Don't worry. I'll see you later x ' - Myungsoo

 

​"Hi, I would like to collect my entrance ticket." Suzy said. "Have you bought your ticket online miss?" The staff asked. "Yes, I did." 

"Alright, can I have your name?" He asked again. "Lee Suzy." Suzy said. "Here's your ticket. Please follow our staff right here for your tour and enjoy!" He smiled. 

Suzy got her ticket from the staff and started her tour. It was weird how she realized that she was probably the only one that had a 'tour guide'.

"And over here, is our largest viewing spot. Most of our aquarium shows will occur here because of how wide this room is. Do note that we have a show coming up in 2 minutes! With that, we have come to the end of the tour. Please enjoy the rest of your time here in XYZ Aquarium." She explained. 

"Thank you for the detailed tour." Suzy smiled. 

Since the show the guide had mentioned was starting real soon, Suzy sat at the front row and waited for it to start while she waited for Myungsoo a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter