|| 12 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Myungsoo’s POV : 

*Finally I get to be discharge today.* I stretched from my seat, not noticing that I was grinning from ear to ear.

I was eagerly waiting for Suzy to come to pick me up and get the paper work done so that we can have high tea or something together. My eagerness didn’t last long after seeing Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong jumping pass my room’s window and finally opening the door.

I groaned to myself and rolled eyes at both of them

“Expecting someone else huh?” Sunggyu raised his brows and turned to looked outside the room. “Where is she?” I asked while slinging my arm over Sungjong’s shoulder.

“Hyung, didn’t she tell you? She’s in the States for a business trip.” Sungjong butted in. *Ah… I forgot* I snapped my fingers and nodded.

Since Suzy asked favours from the two dumbest in doing paper works, I had to fill in everything myself, I’d rather go home myself.

Sunggyu suggested that we should go walk around some random streets since he said I needed some fresh air and have some street food, not because he wanted to celebrate my discharge but because he was hungry. 

Though we’re not celebs, walking around crowded areas is such a hassle getting stared at or recognized and hearing “omo they’re so handsome” / “Isn’t that _____? The heir/stockholder of _______?”

The whole afternoon, I was hoping that Suzy would at least sent a text message knowing that she’s busy with work to even call to make sure that I’m fine. I’m not expecting too much am I?

Then and there, I felt my phone vibrate and checked the notifications immediately.

; Reminder – 7pm Yuna’s engagement dinner

; Facebook – Ljoe sent you a game request.

“…” I rolled my eyes at my phone and took a bite of my fishcake. My phone rang again and this time, it was from…

' Heard that you’ve been discharged today, are you feeling much better? Miss you a lot L… Can we meet? ' – Seunghee

At this moment, I wasn’t sure of what I was feeling. It was like a mixture of joy, thankful and annoyance.

' Yeah much better. Thanks for asking anyway. Seunghee, snap out of it please. ' – Myungsoo

 

 

Yuna’s engagement dinner was just plain boring. I wonder if mine was as boring as hers. Even her fiancée was weird. Even after the dinner, No messages from Suzy.

I went home feeling disappointed. Tossing my keys and wallet onto the dining table, I went to get a shower before heading to bed.

After showering, I checked my phone for any notifications once again.

1 New Message ;

' OMYGOSH SORRY BABE, I’m in the states right now and you know, the time zone’s like so sooo different T_T. Anyway, are you feeling better? I got Sunggyu and Sungjong oppa to fetch you, did they ;o?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter