|| 22 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Years had passed just like that. 

Suzy was still in New York pursuing what she always wanted, fashion designing. She was doing well, thanks to Key who constantly helped her along. She was granted this wish on the condition that she managed the family's branches in the States.

She was excited for her first batch of clothes to be released and be worn by super models and also, to be sold at her family's clothes branches. Which meant that her clothes would be sold worldwide even though she was a rookie designer.

Suzy and Key became close in just a few weeks after they landed years back. Since Key and Woohyun were best of pals, Key would occasionally inform Woohyun how she was doing and everything. 

To put his mind at ease.

Ljoe had now took over Suzy for the heir position, he wasn't expecting that but that's just his fate and Chanmi had to take over Ljoe's old position. 

Chanmi and Suho were still going strong while Ljoe... finally got a girlfriend. Their parents promised not to arrange them to any marriages after Suzy's case. Which was good, they were allowed to decided on their future family themselves.

As for Myungsoo, he hadn't got a new girl after Suzy left. He decided to go single for the rest of his life so it would be easier to fulfill Suzy's task to not be a jerk anymore. Or maybe not...

He sold the apartment after deciding for 2 months. He was glad he did sell the apartment and moved back to the mansion. 

Getting rid of the apartment would take Suzy off his mind for quite awhile. Only at times when he missed her, he would look at their past pictures and her diary. 

Speaking of diary, Suzy started afresh with a new cute notebook with a lock. So no one would peep at it. 

And Woohyun? Years had passed but what about the 5 months Suzy was talking about? 

He still has feelings for her but after some serious thoughts, he didn't meet Suzy after waiting for 5 months. He wasn't exactly sure if Suzy loved him as much as he did. He just didn't want to take the risk though it was a chance. 

Perhaps, a little longer before Woohyun really decides on what to do. 

He had one girlfriend during this period of time. Well, they only lasted for 3 months before breaking up because of Woohyun. 

He wasn't an to her but all he could think of on their dates was Suzy. And more Suzy. 

 

 

On a sunny afternoon, the boys decided to hangout with each other after a few weeks of work. 

They gathered at a cafe to plan what was the line up for today. 

"Beach. I say the beach." Changjo raised his arm. "To hongdae." Myungsoo suggested. 

"Myeongdong too or any mall I guess.." Sungyeol said. "What about movie?" Ricky's face instantly lit up thinking of all the movie they should watch but the guys all shook their head, disagreeing. Ricky pouted and folded his arms like a child.

"Let's just.. walk around Hongdae and we'll see what to do from there." Sunggyu said. Since he was the oldest, everyone agreed and headed to their destination.

Leaving the cafe, Myungsoo, Woohyun and Ljoe thought they saw someone particularly familiar across the road. She was carrying a purse, a few files and a set of clothes inside an transparent clothes cover. 

The long brown hair that probably was smooth and smelled nice. She was wearing a plain white tee and a black skinny jeans that showed off her figure, just like an Kpop Idol. Not too skinny yet chubby and the way she walks was just the same as the person they were thinking about. 

"Yah! Let's go!" Chunji shouted. They blinked and realized that the rest were already gone, they awkwardly coughed and followed Chunji. *Nah.. It can't be.* They thought. 

 

 

"Hyung, buy me this." Niel pointed. "Say what?" Dongwoo smirked. "Pleaseee." He mentally rolled his eyes. Dongwoo nodded in satisfaction and p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter