|| 14 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Suzy's POV ; 

"Can't you just accompany me?" Min pouted. "It's not that I don't want to.. I don't want to be the third party." I pouted back. "But you know how awkward I am around Woohyun, That is why I need you!" Min tried to pull me along

"Eonni!" I whined. 

"He's coming!" Min shushed the hell out of me when she's the noisy one. "Suzy ah, Myungsoo's finding you and I have to talk to you as well." Woohyun smiled at Min before getting back to me. "Myungsoo? Wae?" I asked. 

"Beats me." Woohyun shrugged. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds before Min faked a cough, "Oppa I made this for you.." Shyly, she passed him a box, inside full of different flavors of macaroons.

Woohyun gladly accepted her gift since Min was my friend and Min wasn't like the annoying fangirls in school. Partly because he didn't want to make things awkward as well. "Eonni, if you don't mind I'll take my leave first. Woohyun ah, accompany Min!" I shot her a look before leaving.

*Expected, Myungsoo's more important and what am I suppose to do with Min?!* Woohyun sighed. I practically walked around the whole campus just to find Myungsoo. 

"There you are." Myungsoo welcomed me with a hug. "Why can't you just text me and say that you're at the studio?" I rolled my eyes at him. Before Myungsoo could reply, Woohyun came into the room with Min. 

Everyone was literally giving Woohyun pedo looks. "Where were we?" Myungsoo tapped the pen to his chin. "About you not texting me and I wasted time trying to find you pft." 

"Oh right, Sungjong was playing with my phone and I sent Woohyun hyung to look for you." Myungsoo pointed at them and pulled me to sit beside him.  "So why were you looking for me?" I raised my brows.

"Because I missed you." Myungsoo smirked, earning negative feedbacks from the rest. "Serves you right." I chuckled.  After awhile, Myungsoo excused himself and went out of the room.

 

 Third Person's POV ; 

"Suzy!" Woohyun grabbed her arm. "What?" Suzy yanked her arm away and ran as fast as she could. She ran away was because she was angry at herself, at everything. "Hyung where did she go?" Myungsoo panted. "You really screw up this time. No joke." Woohyun rolled his eyes at him.

Suzy went back home as soon as possible and packed almost all of her stuffs with her. She did everything in a hurry, resulting in forgetting to bring one important thing with her. Even Myungsoo hadn't got a chance to look at it.

Her Diary.

But she knew if she drove back, She'll bump into Myungsoo. She rather leave the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter