|| 17 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Here, Halmoni got you some snacks." She passed some snacks to Suzy. "Halmoni, you gave me more than enough already!" Suzy pointed at her luggage. "Give it to me, I have space here." Woohyun offered.

Suzy was excited to go back to Seoul. Not because she got bored of Gwangju but because she misses her friends. It's been maybe 3 weeks to a month since she's been in Gwangju. "I bought train tickets beforehand already." Woohyun said.

"Naww, alright." Suzy was touched that Woohyun took care of those important stuffs so that she didn't have to worry.  "Go pack to packing, we'll leave in an hour." Woohyun reminded. 

 

 

"Lim Seunghee." Chanmi called. Seunghee turned back dumbfounded to see who it was. "Do I know you?" She asked.

"Don't act all innocent or whatever, you obviously know who am I." Chanmi rolled her eyes. "What do you want." Seunghee started to remind herself not to let her guard down even though Chanmi was younger. "Nah, just wanna remind you that don't bother wasting your time trying to get Myungsoo oppa." Chanmi smiled. 

"He's already mine." Seunghee smirked. "Well... That's what you think, of course. That's normal." 

"I'm warning you now, not to create trouble when my sister is back. If you do, I swear, You watch where you wanna end up at. Hospital? or I don't know, up to you." Chanmi walked passed and whispered into Seunghee's ears. 

"What if I do?!" Seunghee screamed. "Then good luck to you!" Chanmi replied, cheerfully.  Leaving Seunghee behind, she stomped her feet in anger. 

"Oppa!" Chanmi waved. "Oh, Chanmi ah!" Myungsoo smiled. "Eonni's coming back today. DO NOT mess up, arassoe?" Chanmi reminded. 

"I know.. Yah, did you look for Seunghee just now?" Myungsoo asked. "Wae? She told you?" Chanmi scoffed. "She didn't exactly tell me what you said but she was whining." Myungsoo rolled her eyes.

"I know, you want to help. But Seunghee's not for you to play with." He flicked her forehead. "What's that for! I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing okay." She beamed. 

"Kaja, let's go prepare the decorations for Dongwoo's birthday." He dragged her along to help out at the apartment.

 

 

"We have arrived in Incheon." The announcement went off.

*Finally* Suzy thought. I guess.. A part of Suzy was excited to meet Myungsoo but she just doesn't know why. Woohyun took the initiative to call his driver to pick them up beforehand. 

After sending Suzy back to the apartment, Woohyun told her about Dongwoo's birthday so probably the apartment will be in a mess and that he'll be back. "I'm back~" Suzy opened the door and was greeted by a impromptu group hug. "Hm, I was dearly missed wasn't I?" Suzy chuckled. 

"Yes." Sungyeol pinched her nose, earning a smack from Myungsoo. "I'll get your luggage." Myungsoo mumbled. Suzy quietly followed him upstairs while he place everything neatly. "Aww, you kept my room clean like how I like it to be." She smiled. 

"Of course. I'm really sorry.." Myungsoo sighed. "Stop saying sorry arasso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter