|| 21 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Passengers for flight TP079 are available to board now at Gate 35. Thank you." The announcement went off.

Suzy stood up and went to her assigned gate with her passport and starbucks on her hands. She actually couldn't help but feel excited for this. Impromptu stuffs are always exciting isn't it? 

She boarded the plane and looked for her seat, "There it is." She smiled. Buisness class seats are always the best, that's what she thought. Suzy was alone but at least she can have a peaceful mind now. 

Looking around, this person beside her caught her attention. To add on to the coincidence, he stared at her trying to figure out who she was. A famous celebrity? A paparazzi? A mad woman?

"You!" He pointed towards Suzy. "Have we met before?" He asked. 

"Key!" Her lips curled into a wide smile. "Woohyun's dream girl?" He joked. "Yes yes. Going back so soon?" Suzy asked. "Yeah, break's almost over. What about you?" 

 

 

Flashback.

"You made up your mind already?" Woohyun asked. "Yes and I'm super sure." Suzy looked at him. "There's not a single person that you would stay for?" He frowned. 

"Oppa.. Don't be like this." Suzy sighed. She totally knew who he was referring to. Himself. 

It took her quite awhile to realize that Woohyun was head over heels with her. Making her feel embarrassed when she forced him to meet up with Min and when she tried to match make them countless times when all he could think of was her(Suzy).

At least Min will have a happy ending with her new boyfriend. 

"Just let me be for 5 months. By then, I'll sort everything out." Suzy said. "And oppa, you can come over to New York and have a look at a new Suzy." She added and hugged him. 

He knew it was the last hug before she left. He was in love with her but meeting her at New York? He wasn't sure about that.

"If not, please meet a girl that makes you feel the same as how you felt about me alright?" Suzy smiled and left. Woohyun was left dumbfounded.

This was life, you can't plan things to go your way all the time. 

After school, she rushed home to get her things which she already packed a few days back. She left a note on pasted on her diary. 

' Myungsoo or you would be preferred to be adressed as L, I'm leaving for real. Take care of yourself. I discussed with my parents and yours too that this is arranged marriage is over but what they agreed on with the business will carry on. Don't bother looking for me. Get yourself a nice girl and move on. Promise me not to be a jerk to anyone alright? [ I didn't forget my diary, I didn't want to take it with me.] - Suzy <3 '

Suzy called her driver to pick her up and her stuffs, "All done?" she asked.

"Yes. We can leave now." He bowed and waited outside. Suzy ce more to take a look at the apartment, she walked towards the dining table and placed her key as obvious as she could. 

 

 

"I decided to study at New York." She replied. "That's good, I can show you around!" Key clapped his hands excitedly. Suzy chuckled while their plane took off. 

 

 

Back in Seoul, 

Myungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter