|| 4 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Meet you at where again?" I asked over the phone. "(~~~~) is the exact address. I'll see you at 12!" L said and hung up. "Ljoe, can you cover for me till 3pm? I have to meet L." I walked to his desk. "3pm, maximum." He shot me a look. "Yes, I'll be back."

It was Saturday today so Ljoe and I have to help out in the Company. It's what my dad wants so we can't defy him even though he's one of a joker to us.

As for Chanmi, she'll be touring around the different branches of ours to see what is like behind the scenes of the job and how to attend to people and stuffs. 

 

 

"I'm here." I said while I tapped L's shoulder. "Hm, let's go in now." He slung his arm around my shoulder as we went into the apartment building. 

- 35th Floor/Last floor -  The voice from the lift 'so called' annouced.

I dropped my jaw to release the air pressure from my ear. "Why are we here?" I asked. "Not sure. Guess my parents bought an apartment for us." L grinned. "Why does your face tells me that it's a bad idea?" I lightly shoved his face away. 

"Oh! Young mister, your mother is inside." Mr Woo instructed us to go in as he opened the main door for us. "Woah, it has two floors." I looked around the house. 

It was all planned to our likings of course. I soon grew fond with the house as I look more into depth. "Seems like you love this place." L snuck up to my side. "#$@, don't come to me that way. Duh! Don't you?" 

"Oh! Eommonim!" I called as I saw her checking out the view at the balcony. "Suzy ah~ You like this house?" She asked. "Ne! It's very pretty." I beamed. "That's good. I already told Mr Woo to pack and bring your stuffs from home. You'll be staying here with Myungsoo now." 

"Thanks mom." L smirked as he walked to his mom. "And you. Don't try to be funny since you two are alone all the time." She pointed at him. "I swear. So don't go installing CCTVs at our house please." L frowned. "You just gave me a great idea son!" She placed her hand on L's shoulder and tapped him. 

"Gosh." L looked down to the floor and sighed. "I wont. I'm not as silly and free like you." She chuckled. "I'll leave you two alone now." She added and left for the company. "One office... Two bedrooms .. -" I mumbled and spun myself around to double check. 

"I'll take this room!" I shouted and jumped on the bed. "Naww, you don't want to share a room?" L smirked. "FREEEDOM!" I stuck out my tongue. "Come here!" L came in the room and started to get his revenge. "Gotcha."

He hugged me by the waist as we laid down on the bed while I snuggled onto his chest as we talked about many things. *.* I remembered. "I remembered I have to go back to the company before 3." I frowned as I looked at L. "I understand. Need me to send you?" He asked. 

"Alright. Let's go." I nodded and pulled him out the bed.

"Oh, so you drove here. I thought one of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter