|| 3 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Suzy ssi, You have an appointment today with the Nam's." My so called  secretary informed immediately after I answered the call. "What is it?" 

"Golf at 3.pm. At UMI Country club" She added. "Oh... Okay. I'll be meeting my dad there right?" I asked. "Yes. He's already there to settle other things and he want me to tell you, It'll be better if you're there slightly earlier too."  

"Alright. Thanks." I hung up and sighed while I excused myself from the discussion with Yuna unnie. 

 

 

*Just nice, 2pm.* I smiled to myself as I checked my appearance one last time before going out. Before I even opened the door, it swung open. 

"Going somewhere?" L asked. "Golf with the Nam's." I sighed. "Oh, Woohyun hyung?" He raised his brows. "Who else? I have to go or I'll be late." I tapped my watch. "What time will you be back?" He grabbed my arm. 

"Depends. I'll get my driver to send me back so don't worry." I removed his arm and left. 

 

 

"Nice!" Woohyun clapped as I take a shot. I nodded in satisfaction and accepted his praise. "I haven't seen Jihyun around lately." I casually said, while we followed our dads to the next hole. "She's managing the hotel in New York."

"I see.." I mumbled. It took us awhile to complete 9 holes, mainly because our dads were busy talking about the business and  how different their method of preparing us to be the heir was. 

Woohyun and I could only talk about school and how stress we are. Sounds as if we're discussing about work. Nah. 

"Nice game. See you in school then." Woohyun winked. "Hmm~" I waved back to him.

"Can I go now?" I asked. "No, you're going to the company party to meet other clients." Dad adjusted his blazer. "Ne... But I didn't prepare anything for the party." I stared blankly at him. 

"That's why, your driver is standing over there waiting for you." Dad pointed. "He'll send you to the salon that your mom, Byunghun and Chanmi is at now." He added. 

To add on, I hate meeting clients at the buisness party. It's plain boring and it feels like some sort of match making to me. Maybe Ljoe and Chanmi will get their life's tied down today like mine. Who knows? 

 

 

"Unnie!" Chanmi called. I smiled and walked towards her finding Mom and Byunghun there too. "This or this?" She held out two party dresses. "Um.. the light gren one. It has more of your feel." 

"This or this?" Ljoe asked. "Why can't you people choose it yourself?! Um.. The white-black tux." I held up his hand, holding the one I chose. "Go do your make up and hair." Mom instructed. 

After awhile, I came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter