|| 9 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Third Person's POV ; 

Suzy was at work managing the files and typing out reports needed to be handed in the next day. It was already late in the evening but she still has a bunch of them to finish. 

Usually, she could get it done in no time but she was too distracted by what Myungsoo said the other day outside the Spicy rice cake shop. She was thinking to herself if she was what Myungsoo had said. "Dang, work Suzy work!" She reprimanded herself. 

-knocks- 

"Ne?" Suzy called out. "Noona, you done yet?" Ljoe peeped inside the room. "Wae?"

"Chanmi and I are starving already." He pouted. "Oh oh, sorry. Give me a moment ara? I'll get my things and meet you guys downstairs."  Ljoe nodded and went down to the car with Chanmi. 

As Suzy was packing her bag, Her secretary called by her office line telling her that someone wanted to see her, "Bring him to my office.". 

"Myungsoo?" Suzy turned her head to see who was it. "Look, I don't have time for games right now. Ljoe and Chanmi are starving and I have a bunch of work to do due tomorrow so I'll take my leave now." 

"So... you're being cruel to me now huh." Myungsoo's voice was filled with grief, making Suzy lose her grip on the handle of the door. "Please Myungsoo, let's just talk at home.". She opened the door and made her way down, arms full of files and her laptop. "What took you so long?" Chanmi whined. 

"Myungsoo that jerk." Suzy rolled her eyes while Ljoe helped to get her files. "Bro-in-law was here? I didn't see him going up though." Chanmi scratched her head. "Let's not talk bout him. Where are we having dinner at?" Suzy asked. 

"Home?" Ljoe gave the 'duh?' face. "Well, you guys didn't tell me." 

 

 

"Eohh, go home safely alright?" Mr Lee said. "Yeah I know, I'll come back soon." Suzy hugged both of her parents. "EONNNI WAIT!" Chanmi called. "Here, you forgot this file." She handed Suzy the file. "Gumawo." 

Suzy was waiting for her driver to get the car but he was no where to be seen. Surprisingly, she saw a familiar brown car. Myungsoo's. She groaned in annoyance as she felt that Myungsoo wasn't giving her any space. 

The thing was... Myungsoo always does this. Going to her office for no reasons, picking her up impromptu, calling to check on her and more. But this was the first time Suzy felt as if Myungsoo was really pushing her limits. 

She got in the car and closed the door hardly to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter