|| 18 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Myungsoo woke up with a slight headache. "You're up huh, go take a shower. Breakfast will be ready in awhile." Suzy said. Myungsoo dragged himself to the bathroom while Suzy prepared breakfast. 

Hungry, Myungsoo couldn't be bothered to shower properly. "That's fast." Suzy turned back to him while she tied her hair. "I'm hungry" Myungsoo patted his stomach. Suzy pushed him to the dining area while they talk and eat. 

He looked at the painkillers placed beside the glass of water, "You knew?"

"Who told you to drink so much." Suzy rolled her eyes. "Because it's hyung's birthday." Myungsoo gave a sheepish smile. 

"Today's Ljoe's birthday though." Suzy said as she cleared the dining table. "Party again today?" He asked. "I don't think so, Ljoe has work all the way after school." 

"Probably the guys would do something in school or maybe Ljoe's admirers would hold a party in school." Myungsoo laid down on the sofa. "Yah, let's go. We'll be late for school." Suzy nagged. 

 

 

School was in chaos since it was Ljoe's birthday. Most of the girls were at Ljoe's locker or trying to find him. 

"Eonni! Could you pass this to Ljoe?" A girl asked Suzy. "Sorry, I don't know where's Ljoe. Hand it to him yourself alright?" Suzy smiled and pulled Myungsoo with her. 

Myungsoo spotted a crowd outside our class making a fuss. "Oppa! Oppa!! Oppa!!!"

"Probably Ljoe's there." He said. "Coming through!!" Suzy pushed her way into the crowd. 

"There's my lil bro. Happy birthday!" Suzy smiled and hugged him. Ljoe looked around his sister with his head tilted, "No presents?" 

"Go home and you'll see." Suzy patted his head while she entered the classroom. Ljoe was still struggling to carry all the gifts from the girls outside our class. "Hyung, your locker... it's..." Ricky panted and pointed to the direction of his locker. "Why? It's full huh?" Ljoe raised his brows. 

Ricky nodded while Chunji and Niel carried some of his gifts into class. "You guys can have if you want. I have enough of presents already." Ljoe whispered incase some girls might go insane. "We'll help ourselves." Sungyeol overheard him and took one for himself. 

Fei chuckled at Ricky's expression. "Okay class, we'll start." Mrs Park came in.

"First, I would like to wish Ljoe a happy birthday." She smiled. "Thank you." Ljoe stood up to bow. "Acting all gentleman here~" Niel whistled. 

"Now, would anyone like to tell me what we learned during the last lesson?" Mrs Park continued with her lesson. 

 

 

It was now lunch break. Unfortunately, Ljoe had to leave after lunch break because of his work. Without anyone knowing, the guys prepared the cake before he left.

"(singing of birthday song by the guys)". Other students who heard them singing, joined in as well. "Why didn't I get this treatment yesterday?" Dongwoo cutely complained. "You got the presents from the girls though." Sunggyu shamelessly slung his arm around Dongwoo's shoulder since it was most of his idea for his party.

"Aww guys." Ljoe made a heart around his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter