|| 25 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

6 months later.. 

Suzy established herself as an well-known fashion designer. Not forgetting, Key too.

They decided to collaborate a few months back and now? Their collaborated works has it's own brand. 

Everyone's life was pretty much normal and the same. They have now taken over their parent's businesses as they grew more matured over the last 6 months. As far as Suzy knows, everyone had finally found their 'other half'. 

That was what Ljoe and Chanmi told her. Sounds like everyone was contented with their current life. 

Occasionally, Chanmi would fly to New York to work as Suzy's part-time model. Never forgetting what her sister always wanted to be when she grew up. Though Chanmi couldn't work as an full-time model, She was always 100% excited for any photo shoot her sister offered. What made her happier was, she was wearing her sister's own designed clothes. 

 

 

"Suzy ah! our new batch is here." Key called. Suzy stopped what she was doing and went to Key to take a look. "Who are you planning to use as your model?" Key asked. 

"I haven't thought of anyone at the moment." Suzy pouted. "Well, we can call Chanmi again. As for the guys, I'll try to arrange a few of them." Key patted her back to ensure her. "Lets move this to the rack." Suzy said. 

Shortly after they were done organizing, Suzy made a phone call to Chanmi to check her availability this coming week. "I'll make sure dad allows me to take a week off." Chanmi said. "You're just lazy to work aren't you." Suzy chuckled. 

"Eyy... Going to New York means working for you. In conclusion, I'm still working!" Chanmi literally pouted. "Alright alright, you know I can't win you." Suzy surrendered. "I'll text you later then." She added. 

"Have you called your models already?" Suzy turned her chair to face Key. "About to. You'll see next week." He smirked. 

"Why can't you just tell me who's coming now?" Suzy rolled her eyes. "Because it's a famous person." Key claimed. "Whatever you say~"

The two of them worked till late night before calling it a day. They wanted to minimize the work load as much as they could for the next day. "It's pretty late, I'll send you back?" Key offered. 

"It's okay. I'm driving anyway." Suzy declined. "Take care. I'll see you tomorrow!" Key hugged her before they go off separately.

 

 

The following week, Suzy and Key met up at their photo shoot location. Key was already there beforehand to finalize things before they kick start the photo shoot. "You're here early." Suzy said. 

"That's because you're always late." Key joked. "Tsk." Suzy flicked his head. 

"Annyeong Key oppa!" Chanmi waved. "Hey~ Go get ready alright? We'll be starting soon." Key patted her head. Suzy brought Chanmi to her waiting room to get her hair and make up done for the shoot. Suzy was kind of curious who Key brought along with him since she hasn't bump into any male model. 

Getting a  girl dressed up is way longer than a guy so they started off with Key's models. "Chanmi ah, I'll be outside if you need me." Suzy informed and left to observe the shoot. 

As she got closer to the photographer and the other staffs, Suzy stopped and stood there dumbfounded. "Kim Myungsoo?" Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter