|| 10 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Chanmi's POV ; 

"Eohh oppa, see you later~" I said and hung up the phone. "Chanmi ya, did you see my sweatshirt?" Ljoe just walked in my room as if it was his. "Oppa, you do know... I hate people who walk in my room without knocking right?" I stared at him. "You still love me." Ljoe wriggled his brows.

"Have you seen it or not?" He searched high and low for his shirt. "pffffft." I got up from my bed and went to take the shirt from my closet. "Here." I tossed it to him. "Stop taking my shirt and I'll stop walking in without knocking, you brat." Ljoe flicked my forehead.

"YAH! I'M NOT A BRAT!" I threw my pillow but it missed Ljoe. 

I took my time to get dressed up since oppa was fetching me. An hour later, mom called me down since he was already here. "Let's go~" I beamed. "Don't come back too late ara?" Mom reminded. I gave her the Okay sign and left the house. 

"Oppa you sure you want to meet eonni?" I asked as I linked my arm with his. "I'm sure, plus it's just a meal so don't worry too much." He pinched my nose. 

I made sure Suzy eonni didn't forget about our lunch date, well I didn't told her about oppa since she'll freak out like last time. 

 

 

"Eonni!" I called and waved my hand. She smiled and walked towards us, I took a deep breath incase I suffocate with her nagging. "Eh? Suho sunbae." Suzy greeted and bowed. "Chanmi, you know Suho?" 

"Uhh... eonni ah, why don't you take a seat first." Chanmi panicked. "Suzy ah, it's been a while!" Suho said. *This isn't going to plan.. or is it.* I thought. "I know right? You shouldn't have transferred during middle school." She said, feeling that it was such a pity. 

"Okay wait, Chanmi, don't change the subject. Who is sunbae to you?" Suzy asked. I looked at Suho and mouthed to him if I should come clean with her. "Go ahead" He mouthed back and smiled. 

"Eonni, LISTEN TO ME FIRST AND DON'T GO INSANE PROMISE?". She nodded curiously. "Suho oppa -" 

"OPPA?" She freaked out. Suho chuckled at her reaction and helped Chanmi, "Suzy ah, Chanmi is my girlfriend.". "Well, this is awkward." She took a sip of her water and looked away.

"It's okay, eonni isn't gonna nag at you like last time. That's because you're too young that time, anyway, Suho sunbae is a nice guy so cherish him and Suho ah, if you break her heart.. You know my style right?" I eyed the two of them. "And, before I forget, Last the longest cuties." She wished. 

I sighed in relief and we started to order our food. "Someone's on a diet~" I whistled. 

"Isn't that Myungsoo?" Suho pointed but not too obviously((duh, lol)). "What is he doing with that girl?" Chanmi squinted her eyes. "Wait that's Seunghee..." 

 

  Third Person's POV ; 

Suzy huffed as she looked at Myungsoo chatting happily away with the girl eventually known as Seunghee as what Chanmi said. Seunghee was one of Chanmi's closest friend in school.

Suzy couldn't believe what she had just saw.

Myungsoo pulling out the chair for her. As he sat down, he was resting his head on his palm, not saying anything but just looking and listening to her. Not with the cold straight face he usually give to girls when they were blabbering away. 

Suzy literally stabbed her salad in anger. "You two have your date okay, I'm going." She stood up from her sit. "Eonni, maybe they have a business deal? or something important to discuss? Don't go..." Chanmi pouted. "It's my treat so here." Suzy handed her card to Chanmi. 

Chanmi pushed her hand away saying that it was okay. "Arassoe, Don't do anything stupid, I'll check on you later." Suzy nodded and patted her dongsaeng's head, "Oh and Suho ah, take care of her. Thanks"

Suzy took out her phone and called Woohyun. "Oppa, eodiya?" She cooed sweetly/cutely when she walk passed Myungsoo's table and ignored them. "Suzy ah!" Myungsoo called but she just pretended not to hear him. 

Since the restaurant was designed New York themed, from where Myungsoo was siting, he was able to see Suzy outside waiting for someone clearly. Shortly after Suzy made her way out the restaurant, Woohyun came to pick her up. *Fxck that hyung, Aish* Myungsoo cursed.

"What's so urgent?" Woohyun a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter