The game is over.

Kpop Fool

 

Jiyoen POV

Oppa is sick?

At that moment Jieun reached the café and I quickly took her to buy some panadol before rushing to see oppa.

Cheondung was waiting for us downstairs and he took us up to their waiting room.

Cheondung didn’t say anything the whole way and even though I found it weird, I didn’t say anything.

I saw Seungho sitting on the sofa, his head laid on the armrest, with an uncomfortable look on his face.

I immediately went over to him.

“Oppa! Are you alright? Here’s the medicine.” I said worriedly.

All of a sudden, I heard a burst of laughter behind me.

It was Lee Joon.

“Oh my god! I can’t look anymore. The look on your face is so real!” he said, still not able to control his laughter.

What was going on?

Just then, Seungho sat up, looking perfectly normal.

Jieun next to me looked as surprised as me.

“Jiyeon ah, they played a trick on you.” He said.

I looked Cheondung who had sent me the tweet but he put his hands in front of him and said, “Joonie Hyung used my account! I didn’t want to lie to you…But he made me so I just played along.”

“Ya! Pighead!” I said and walked towards Lee Joon but he was too fast.

He ran out of the room and I ran after him, but accidentally bumped into someone.

“Oh. I’m so sorry.” I immediately apologized.

“It’s alright. Are you okay?” The person said and helped me to get up.

I looked up to see who this kind person was when I came face to face with…Junhyung.

I immediately flinched away from him with a disgusted look.

Junhyung POV

I caught a glimpse of her face but I couldn’t believe it was her.

When she looked up, I finally saw her whole face.

It has been nearly 2 years since I last saw her, but she looked exactly the same…no…she looked prettier.

I was going to help her up when she flinched away with a disgusted look on her face and moved away from me.

Well, I don’t blame her.

I ruined her perfect life…and I’m probably the person she hates most in her life.

She turned around and walked away.

Lee Joon who seemed to be with her looked at me puzzled, and did a gesture to show he was going to go after her.

Jiyeon POV

I really wanted to kill him right there and then.

Why did he have to show up in front of me again?!

I quickly walked away since I didn’t want to do anything rash in public.

Lee Joon POV

Does Jiyeon know Junhyung?

They both looked equally surprised after seeing each other.

I did not know what was going on but I decided to go after Jiyeon to see if she was alright.

I found her on the rooftop.

I walked slowly towards her and realized she was crying.

She was trembling as I laid a hand on her shoulder.

She looked up and immediately wiped her tears away.

“Are…you okay? What’s wrong? Where are you hurt?” I asked.

“I’m not hurt…You wouldn’t understand.” She replied and removed my hand from her shoulder.

Jiyeon POV

I knew Lee Joon wanted to know what was wrong and comfort me, but right now, I needed someone who could understand how I was feeling…but he didn’t know anything.

Lee  Joon POV

At that moment, Seungho hyung appeared.

“Ya. I heard someone say that you two were at the rooftop. Have you guys finished…” he said and stopped when he saw Jiyeon’s tear stricken face.

 

 

READERS! HEHEHEHEHEHEH

can u tell im in a good mood?

well i wasn't at first because mblaq's men in mblaq concert is tomorrow and i cant go;(

and i'm getting some of my igcse results tmr...

so i should be in a bad mood...

BUT! i finished making the poster for the new fic~!

(i wont be posting any chapters yet cos i havent started!)

but the pic is just for my lovely readers onlyyy !!!!!!

tell me what u think :

please leave many many commmmmentsss <3333

OH! i have updated the foreword once again with more characters so go check it out!!!!!!