You?!

Kpop Fool

 

Jiyeon POV

I swirled around to see Lee Joon put on a pair of sunglasses.

I immediately recognized him as the guy who called me stylist noona earlier today!

“Pighead?” I said before I could stop myself.

“Ya. You…” Lee Joon sarted and pointed at me.

I quickly ducked and ran as fast as I could towards the room.

I knew that once I was in the room I would be safe because he wouldn’t dare do anything to me in the presence of Seungho oppa.

I quickly sat down next to Seungho and smirked at Lee Joon who seemed to be fuming by now.

“Oppa. Whydo you have such a ‘pighead’ like him in your group?” I said loudly to Seungho purposely emphasizing on ‘pighead’.

“Ya! Who are you calling ‘pighead’?!” Lee Joon shouted angrily before Seungho could say anything.

“I didn’t say anyone’s name…Are you admitting that you’re a ‘pighead’?” I said and smiled slyly.

“Ya..You…” Lee Joon was about to say something when Seungho stopped him.

Seungho POV

What was going on?

And why was Lee Joon wearing sunglasses for?

“Hey. Wait. What’s going on? And Joon, take off you sunglasses.” I said.

“Didn’t you hear hyung? She just called me a ‘pighead’!” Lee Joon said furiously as he took his sunglasses off.

“That was because you called me noona earlier on! You ‘pighead’!” Jiyeon immediately retorted.

“Wait. So the pretty girl who you mistook for our stylist noona was Jiyeon?” I said.

“Yeah, but what’s the point of being pretty outside when you’re like a devil inside?” Lee Joon said softly but Jiyeon heard and she stood up angrily.

I held her arm and made her sit back down.

“This is just a misunderstanding. Joon never meant to call you noona and you called him ‘pighead’ in a rush of anger, so no one’s at fault okay?” I said and looked to Cheondung and Jieun for help.

“Hyung. You see? Jiyeon never meant to insult you...” Cheondung said to Lee Joon.

“Yeah Jiyeon ah, he never meant to call you noona…it was a misunderstanding…” Jieun said to Jiyeon.

“So, everything’s settled right? No more arguing or fighting okay?” I said.

Sigh.

One is my fellow band member, one is my little sister.

And both of them are really stubborn at times…

Especially since they both have strong personalities…

Somehow…I felt that this was not over yet.

Lee Joon POV

Do you think I’ll let this go that easily? Not a chance. It’s not over.

Jiyeon POV

It’s obvious that he’s not letting this go that easily… Neither will I. It’s far from over, bring it on.

Seungho POV

I looked at the two, still shooting death glares at each other.

“You want to challenge shooting death glares with me?” I said sternly and stared at both of them.

They immediately took back their glares, but I could still see the expression on their faces and I just hope nothing bad will happen…

Jieun POV

“Jiyeon ah… I told you so. You shouldn’t have scolded Lee Joon oppa! I told you there would be trouble since he saw your face…” I said as we were in the toilet, me reapplying some make up.

“How would I know it was him and that I’ll meet him again?” Jiyeon said and pouted.

“Jiyeon ah…you’re not going to let it go?” I asked cautiously.

“Of course not! If he won’t give in neither will I.” she replied stubbornly.

Sigh…

I can tell that Jiyeon and Lee Joon’s personalities are really alike… And that’s why they can’t give in to either.

At first I really thought that Lee Joon matched Jiyeon’s ideal type and was hoping they would get along well together…

But already a bad start…what will happen next?

 

 

okey i'm posting this because my sweetest @giovannipia requested okey;)

And since i know this fic is the most anticipated amongst my readers, i decided to update a chapter today since i'll not ben able to update tmr><

please keep commenting and supporting me?

i used this picture of iu and jiyeon because i don't know what pic to use.. hope its okay? ;)