the truth about the past.

Kpop Fool

 

Lee Joon POV

He immediately turned to look at me with a death glare but I put my hands up in surrender and said, “It’s not me! She was like this after we bumped into Junhyung…” I said.

“Junhyung?” Seungho repeated and I nodded.

“Omo…Jiyeon ah…” he said and hugged her tightly as she started sobbing again.

Was I the only one who was clueless as to what was going on?

I looked to Seungho for answers but he just mouthed, “I’ll tell you later,” And went off with Jiyeon.

Seungho POV

After I left Jiyeon with Jieun and went back to the dorm after recording, Lee Joon came to my room while everyone else was outside playing video games.

I hesitated, but finally said, “Okay. I’ll tell you the whole story, but don’t say anything in front of Jiyeon, right?” And I started…

Narator POV

At the early age of 14, Jiyeon and Junhyung met because of their love for music.

They quickly became friends and starte4d going out when Jiyeon was 15 and when Junhyung was 16.

They were both talented in composing and singing, but Junhyung wasn’t satisfied.

He secretly trained his dancing skills and planned to become and idol.

Jiyeon never had these kinds of plans though, as she was happy with her normal and peaceful life.

However, she supported Junhyung as he was her boyfriend, and she knew he was really serious about this.

The year when Junhyung became a trainee, no matter how busy he was, Jiyeon would always be by his side and he promised that nothing will ever change between them.

But, as the days got closer to when he was to debut in a boy band, Jiyeon started to see lesser and lesser of Junhyung.

She did not suspect anything, as she thought he would probably be extremely busy preparing to debut.

So one day, she decided to make a surprise visit to see how he was doing.

The first thing she saw was Junhyung dancing seductively with a girl.

They were acting really close, but Jiyeon was still smiling as Junhyung walked over.

He looked stressed out and had an annoyed look on his face.

He started questioning Jiyeon as to why she was here and was she suspecting him or anything but Jiyeon hadn’t even said a word.

“Is it wrong to visit my boyfriend?” she just said.

They had a big fight after that as Junhyung accused Jiyeon of being clingy and possessive.

Jiyeon, at a loss, didn’t know what to do or say.

Finally, Junhyun said that they should break up.

Jiyeon, who loved Junhyung so much and really treasured their relationship, started to beg him and said she, would change.

Suddenly, the girl Junhyung was acting close with earlier appeared and Junhyung said straight to Jiyeon’s face that he loved someone else now and they were over.

He took off their couple ring, threw it into a patch of grass next to the pavement and went off with the girl.

It was raining cats and dogs by then, but Jiyeon went down on her knees and searched the whole patch of grass until she found the ring.

She went home that night, drenched and lifeless. Seungho didn’t dare to pry, and he didn’t want to create a big fuss so he just warned Junhyung to stay away from Jiyeon.

Since he was also busy with Mblaq’s schedules, he worried about Jiyeon all the time, but luckily Jiyeon just grieved for a month, and she was fine again, just that she stopped doing anything related to music.

After the day Seungho saw Jiyeon sobbing uncontrollably in front of her piano, she never touched it ever again.

She also blamed kpop for breaking up her relationship with Junhyung and therefore hated kpop from that day onwards.

“It changed him.” Was all Jiyeon could say about kpop.

 

 

CAN I SAY I LOVE JOONHO (lol random but <3)
well readers here is the past of jiyeon and junhyung hope its ok and what u have been waiting for!

Sch today was total crap.

it just made me tired annoyed frustrated cos most of my frens have left already, AND THE F***ING ANNOYI"NG SCH TRIP I"S NEXT WEEK!!
omg right sch just started and their sending u to this random island for 5 days nonstop vigorous activites do u want to kill me?!?!?!

BUT GOOD NEWS im taking my laptop with me no matter what.

my fren says there's WIFI but if there isn't and i cant update my fics im burning the school down cos ure more important than the sch my readers;)

 

okay enough. so sorry for my rambling up there ! i jusst need to let it out.

comments are loved<3