A new nickname?

Kpop Fool

 

Jieun POV

I went back to eating my food.

At least it was not Cheondung she was angry with…

Because guys who spend time with Jiyeon somehow always end up liking her…

And I like Cheondung…so I can’t let that happen.

Narrator POV

Little did Jieun know…that Jiyeon was already catching Cheondung’s interest.

Lee Joon POV

Jiyeon got up from her seat and I decided to go talk to her.

Seungho stopped me but I said I’ll sort it out, “Don’t aggravate or agitate her…That’s all I have to say.” Seungho said to me and I left.

I saw Jiyeon standing at the railing looking at the sea view.

She turned around abruptly when she heard my footsteps but when she saw my face, she just ignored me and turned back.

“Are you still mad at me?” I finally spoke up.

I realized that my voice seems to be softer as I was a little afraid of her.

She was no ordinary girl, and I didn’t want to make her angry.

I didn’t want her to hold a grudge against me either so I decided to take the first step to give in first.

“Trust me; your problem is not the biggest trouble I have on my mind.” She replied coldly, but I could hear the sadness in her voice.

Since she was Seungho’s sister, she was like my sister too so I decided to show some concern.

“Are you okay?” I asked and walked to her side.

“I’ll be fine. You don’t see me complaining or crying to Seungho right?” she joked.

“So…Is there a particular reason why you dislike kpop?” I asked as I was curious.

“Someone made me hate music, especially kpop…” she said and I could tell she didn’t want to talk about to it so I just let it go.

“So…no more pighead right?” I said slowly.

“Hmm…I cannot guarantee anything…it seems like a great nickname for you…And I think I’ll use it from now on…” she said cheekily and ran off before I could do anything.

“Ya!” I shouted and went to chase after her.

Jiyeon POV

After dinner, we all went back to the hotel.

I was sitting on the bed, watching TV and drying my hair with a towel when I saw Jieun who had showered already holding something in her hand and smiling like an idiot.

“What are you so happy about?” I asked.

She plopped down next to me and showed me what was in her hands.

They looked like tickets…

I took one I read it.

“Men in Mblaq Concert ticket…” I read out.

“What is this?” I asked.

“Ya~ Of course tickets to Mblaq’s first concert! Seungho oppa just gave it to me just now as he was afraid you wouldn’t take it…” Jieun replied and quickly took the ticket away from me before I could do anything to it.

I continued to dry my hair with the towel and I could tell Jieun wanted to say something…

“You’ll go with me right Jiyeon ah~” Jieun said in a cutesy voice.

“Yeah of course, its Mblaq’s first solo concert right? How can oppa think that I will not accept the tickets or something…?” I said and pouted.

Jieun wrapped her hands around my neck as she jumped up and down.

To be honest, I was also a little excited to see the concert…

[A few weeks later]

Jiyeon POV

I was waiting at a nearby café for Jieun as she had extra classes today when I received a private tweet from Cheondung.

“Jiyeon! Seungho Hyung is sick! Can you buy some panadol? We’re at XX building waiting for recording…” it read.

 

 

 

READERS
I APOLIGIZE A MILLION TIMES FOR NOT POSTINGGG FOR A LONG TIMEEE

im back home now from sg with my now fixed laptop so hopefully i can catch up before school starts on monday! ;s

hehehe OKAY

im currently arranging my ideas for a newww fic.

but since school is going to start again soon i wont post it anytime soon><

since im so busy with my current fics...

so im just posting a teaser pic here to say sry for not updating my other fics regularly: (i hope its okay!)

i wrote it myself its just a little teaser there would be more to come hopefully!!!

so please be patient;)

p.s i have replaced the pics in the foreword that photobucket took out so enjoy;)