Chapter 19: Kidnapped?!

Kpop Fool

 

OMO nearly a week since i updated!

im so sorry readerssss

but for feeling so sorry, i'm updating kpop fool and please leave my heart alone now~!

hehehee hope u like the chap update :)



 

Lee Joon POV

I backed up a little.

“Hyung…it’s not what you think…I swear I’m not hitting on Jiyeon or anything…” I quickly said.

All of a sudden, Seungho Hyung burst out laughing.

“Hahahahaha, the look on your faces! I really tricked you guys this time…” he said as he laughed.

What? It was just a joke?

“Ya…Hyung!” I said annoyingly.

Jiyeon hit him lightly on the head and said, “Ya, Oppa! Don’t make these kind of jokes okay, it’s not funny at all.”

“Okay, okay let’s go back in, u two have been playing too long.” Seungho Hyung said and we all went back into the building.

Cheondung POV

What?

Seungho Hyung wasn’t really angry at them?

I thought this would be a good opportunity to make Seungho Hyung keep an eye on Joonie Hyung…

And that cowardly Junhyung just immediately ran away once he saw Seungho Hyung…

Emy POV

I was watching everything from afar and shook my head lightly.

Doongie wasn’t going to get what he wants…from what I can see from now.

It’s so obvious that things are going well between Lee Joon and Jiyeon, why break them up?

They look perfect to me…

But what I think doesn’t matter anyways, looking at Doongie, I’m sure he won’t give up that easily.

[30 minutes later]

Narrator POV

It was chaos backstage and everyone was busy preparing for the start of the concert.

Jiyeon, Jieun, Emy, Junhyung and Hyuna were all at the front row already.

Hyuna POV

Looking to my right, I saw that Jiyeon smiling happily as always.

That won’t be the expression you’ll have on your face soon…

If been waiting for this moment, I can’t let you be in the hearts of Junhyung or Joon oppa.

You have to go.

Jiyeon POV

I received a message from Oppa saying he needed my help, and that he was using his coordi’s phone because his phone was out of battery.

I told Jieun I would be back and made my way towards the back stage.

At that moment, something was tied around my mouth, not letting me be able to speak and I was carried away by two men.

What was going on?!

Then, I saw Hyuna at the entrance to a van.

Is she behind all this?!

“Take her somewhere where no one can find her understood? And don’t touch her, wait until I’m done I’ll meet up with you.” Hyuna said to the men and they tossed me into the car.

What? Is this considered kidnapping?

I immediately secretly pressed the speed dial on my phone to call Jieun without letting anyone know.

I struggled and gestured at them to take of the gag.

One guy took it off and chuckled.

“She’s a pretty one, it’ll be hard to keep our hands away from her.” He said.

“What do you want?” I said loudly, praying that Jieun was hearing all this.

“We have received orders to kidnap you…Don’t ask us why, we don’t know as well.” He replied.

“Where are you taking me to?!” I shouted.

“Somewhere far away…” he said and put the gag back into my mouth.

Jieun POV

Jiyeon was not back yet and Hyuna was missing too…

Isn’t the concert going to start soon?!

At that moment, I received a call from Jiyeon and I picked up.

“Hello?” I said, but there was no response.

Then, I think I heard the voice of Jiyeon having a conversation with a man.

Jiyeon was being kidnapped?!

I quickly tried harder to listen to the conversation, but after the guy refused to tell Jiyeon where they were taking her, there was no more sound from the phone, and all of a sudden, the call went dead.