Love is always confusing.

Kpop Fool

 

Jiyeon POV

Jieun and I had dinner together with MBLAQ and it was supposed to be fun…

Well it seems like Jieun was having the most fun…          

She hit it off with Cheondung immediately and they have been chatting nonstop since then.

As for me, I was so unlucky to have sit opposite Lee Joon for dinner and we had to face each other when we were eating.

Seungho POV

I was going to ask Jiyeon if she wanted more kimchi when I felt a strong force.

These two were shooting death glares at each other while eating!

“Hey. Knock it off.” I said and both of them immediately pretended nothing was wrong and went back to eating silently.

I didn’t want them to continue to fight like this so I decided to chat with Jiyeon.

We hardly meet as I’m very busy with schedules so we only talk via twitter, text or calls so this was a rare chance we get to see each other.

“Jiyeon ah. How’s mum and dad?” I asked.

“They should be alright as usual…” she replied.

“Should be?” I said.

“To be honest, I don’t visit them that often okay…And I’m busy…you know.” She replied.

Jiyeon is studying business and languages at Seoul University…

But she has a great talent in music like me as well…and started playing the piano and guitar ever since she was five…and started composing when she was 10.

But that all stopped when she reached 18.

After what happened, from that day onwards she never touched her piano or guitar ever again…and also stopped composing. She also hated kpop to the core.

And since I’m the only one besides Jieun who knows what happened, I never blamed her for hating kpop…

Buthe passion and talent for music…

It’s such a waste…

I can tell how much she yearns to start music again, but she forces herself not to…

“What are you thinking about?” Jiyeon asked me suddenly.

I wanted to bring up the topic about music again but knowing it would ruin the mood and how it would always agitate Jiyeon so much whenever I talked about it, I kept my mouth shut.

“Nothing. Everything at school okay?” I said.

“Yeah…Acing my classes as always…” she said casually.

Jiyeon was not only talented in music; she had a flair for languages that makes me so jealous.

Here in Singapore besides Cheondung, Jiyeon, the rest of us can hardly communicate with other people.

I must have said that out loud because Jiyeon said, “Ya. How about Jieun? She takes the same course as me too you know…”

“But, she sounds so weird speaking English!” I retorted and she gave me a look, but still giggled.

Jieun pov

I was having so much fun talking to Cheondung but I noticed that on the other end of the long table, Jiyeon didn’t seem to be enjoying herself at all.

She was picking on her food with a glum face and even when Seungho talks to her she doesn’t even try to look happy…

I must be staring at Jiyeon for a long time as Cheondung said, “What’s wrong with Jiyeon then?”

“She’s probably still mad at Lee Joon especially since they are sitting opposite each other…” I replied.

“I can’t believe she’s actually treating a member of MBLAQ as her enemy! There are probably so many girls who are dying to be in her place.” I continued.

Cheondung POV

My ideal type has always been cute girls, like Jieun right here…

But I looked over at Jiyeon.

Hmm… a girl with attitude.

I like.

 

 

probably wont be able to update for the next few days so sorry but ill be returning home to bkk soon, and then ill be able to update ore regularly so please be patient with me readers!