nonstop nagging, but i love her.

Kpop Fool

 

[One week later]

Jieun POV

“Jiyeon ah! Quick… What are you doing?” I nagged at Jiyeon for the umpteenth time.

He had her hoodie up and oversized sunglasses covering her face…

She really looked like a celebrity especially with her heaven-sent good looks…

Well… that wasn’t the point right now!

I was dying to see and get into our hotel room but Jiyeon seemed to be sleepwalking or something…

She was dragging her feet and ignoring me.

Her headphones were resting on her neck so no way it was because of music blaring in her ears that she couldn’t hear me.

“Jiyeon ah!” I shouted once again as I was standing right outside our hotel room.

“I’m coming! Stop nagging me like an ahjumma! It’s very embarrassing to shout in a hotel you know…” she said and walked a little faster.

Ahjumma? I rolled my eyes.

If it was not for her being as slow as a turtle, would I even have to do this?!

She’ll be the death of me really!

Finally she reached me and we went into the hotel room together.

Wow.

The room was amazing!

One big king sized bed for Jiyeon and I, with a spectacular view and a balcony!

The bathtub even acted as a mini Jacuzzi!

And this is all thanks to Jiyeon~ I’m so lucky to have a friend who’s family is rich~

“I can’t believe we will live on the same floor as MBLAQ!” I said excitedly as I sat on the bed.

“They will only be here in 3 days anyways…” Jiyeon said and I playfully smacked her.

No one could burst my bubble now, not even Jiyeon.

“Wait. We’ll also take the same flight as them back to Korea right?” I said.

“Oh… You’re right.” Jiyeon said and shrugged.

I couldn’t contain my excitement…I will get so many chances to meet Cheondung up close!

But first, we had 3 days to do nonstop shopping.

That’s the reason why we came to Singapore anyway…

“Jiyeon ah, let’s go hit the town! Jiyeon ah? Jiyeon ah?” I called her name but when I received no response, I turned around to find her asleep.

How can she sleep when we got so much to do?

I immediately pulled her out of the bed, grabbed our bags and left the hotel.

Jiyeon POV

Jieun may be nagging at times, well…most of the time, but she’s still my best friend and I love her.

She knows exactly what I need to perk me up!

After 1 hour at the University Studio theme park, I felt so energized and awake.

We had already taken around 30 photos but we were only halfway through seeing and riding everything.

Finally after a whole day of rides and shopping, I was dead beat and my legs were sore.

I looked at Jieun laughing happily on the bed next to me as she was watching a MBLAQ related show...

MBLAQ really was her energy medicine…

Narrator POV

3 days filled with fun, laughter and shopping passes and it was finally the day MBLAQ will be going to Singapore for the concert.

[On the flight]

Lee Joon POV

“Hyung. Are you not going to show us a photo of your sister first? You’re making us so curious you know…” I said to Seungho and Cheondung next to me nodded as well.

“What for? You’ll see her soon anyways…” Seungho just replied, not revealing a single clue.

“Why are you mysterious about her hyung?” Chedondung said.

“Well… Isn’t it a bigger surprise if you see her by yourself? And one warning for all of you. You are not to have any interest in my younger sister understand?” he said sternly

The more Seungho talked, the more curious I was about his mysterious little sister…

 

 

OKAY are u readers touched?!

cos im updating this at 12:19am SECRETLY after i reached sg, but im not tired,... and saw the comments on INLYCA

well i havent wrote the next chp for INLYCA so SORRY but hope u readers wil be please to see this update?

hehehehehhehehehehhheehhehe I LOVE MY READERS TOO MUCH to resist updating okey. <3