The mystery girl. Who is she?

Kpop Fool

 

 

hey readers :D

not sure if i'll do regular updates, but i'll be more consistent i try my best anyway!

so here's a new chap, do leave comments etc *KISSES*

btw emy this chap is for u <33333

anyway found this cute ulzzang chapter pic which fitted my desciption exactly hehe <3

 


 

Jieun POV

She was wearing a fluffy pink skirt and a cute plain blouse on top with a ribbon hair band on her head.

She didn’t look as if she was trying to be cute, it looked so natural, which made me feel jealous.

Jiyeon POV

I looked at Jieun in front of me who was staring daggers at that girl chatting with Cheondung, they really looked close…

But, if we keep standing here we’re going to get noticed anytime soon, which would look really weird.

At that moment, Lee Joon who was exercising with a couple of weights looked right at me and our eyes met.

He immediately wanted to wave at me, but I knew that would arouse everyone’s attention and so I quickly put a finger to my mouth to get him to keep quiet.

Then, my eyes flickered back and forth quickly between Jieun and Cheondung to let him get the message.

He nodded, and then mouthed, “She is his best friend,” to me.

“Jieun ah, let’s go in…” I whispered to Jieun and we knocked on the door.

“Jiyeon ah!” Seungho oppa said and walked towards me.

I smiled at him and he ruffled my hair.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Jieun stand awkwardly near the sofa before she waved to Mir and G.O and walked towards them.

“Ya, oppa, who’s that girl? Jieun’s in a bad mood now…” I whispered to Seungho oppa and he turned to look at the girl before looking back at me.

“Oh, she is Cheondung’s best friend from young, tell Jieun not to worry, they’re just friends.” Seungho oppa whispered back and took me towards the other seats where Mir, G.O, Jieun and Lee Joon were.

I looked back at Cheondung and the girl.

Cheondung seemed to treat her as just a normal friend, but the glint in her eye…I don’t know if she also just had neutral feelings towards Cheondung.

Then, Cheondung turned around, saw me and waved.

I waved back and bowed to the girl next to him who nodded her head at me and smiled.

Even though she could be Jieun’s rival for Cheondung, her warm smile just made me feel like we were destined to be friends.

Seungho, G.O and Mir started playing games again and Jieun who was in a bad mood before, seemed to be feeling better as she was laughing with them.

I wasn’t interested in this kind of stuff so I watched Lee Joon as he was lifting his weights.

I stared at him with my mouth agape, according to what Seungho oppa told me, he had been doing this for the past 2 hours already…

“Ya. Why are u staring at me like that?” Lee Joon said suddenly.

“Waiting until you eventually collapsed from over-exercising.” I replied coolly and stuck my tongue out at him.

“Alright, alright, I think I should stop too.” He said, took a bottle of water, his towel and sat down next to me.

I looked at his nicely toned muscles and said, “Ya, your body is good enough already, must you really still exercise like this?”

“Well, I like exercising and I want to make sure I look good for the concert later.” He replied and I shuddered.

How could anyone actually like exercise?

“You still have trouble with Hyuna?” I asked casually.

Lee Joon sighed and replied, “Seriously, she is actually a great friend, but she has to stop saying she has interest in me on shows, I mean everyone is getting the wrong idea about us!”

“Good luck then.” I replied, smiled teasingly at him and did a funny face at him.

It wasn’t long before we were both out of our seats chasing each other and Seungho oppa shouting at us while he was playing his game.

So it seems like Lee Joon and my friendship was mainly based on teasing, but who cares, I always have fun when I’m with him, that’s the start of a great friendship right?