chapter 21: I think they match well together...don't you think so?

Kpop Fool

 

sorry for the long wait!

here's an update.

btw, im stuck with this story badly...if anyone of u readers out there want to help me co write this, 

please please tell me! <3

thank u very much :)

 


 

Seungho POV

Seeing the group of men guarding the place, I knew we had to have a strategy before barging in.

We decided to let Jieun go up to distract them while we hid first.

“Ahjusshi…I really need to use the toilet, is there a toilet inside for me to use?” she said cutely.

“No.” the man replied.

“Ahjusshi…Please…” she said and pouted cutely.

“Er…Okay, go straight…then turn left…” he said and turned around to point the way for Jieun.

At that moment, the members and I quickly ran towards them and took out the men in a few minutes.

I quickly ran towards the only room in the place and kicked it open to find Jiyeon inside, hands and legs tied up.

“Oppa. What are you doing here?” she said.

“To save you of course you dummy.” I quickly said and untied her hands while Joon untied her legs.

As soon as her hands and legs were free, I took her in my arms tightly.

“Do you know how worried I was? I thought something bad will have happened to you…” I said softly.

“Hyuna…she was preparing to make me disappear…by sending somewhere where no one would find me.” Jiyeon said.

“Hyuna…What’s wrong with her?!” Joon said angrily.

“Noona! Don’t worry! We will get her for sure!” Mir said.

“Ya! No violence for young children!” G.O said and hit the back of Mir’s head.

“She probably wouldn’t appear before us after this…anyway I think it’s better to let her go, it would be bad if the media found out.” Jiyeon said.

“But…how can you just let her go like this?” the quiet Cheondung finally said.

“Jiyeon’s right. We shouldn’t create a big thing out of this…let’s just all keep an eye on her from now on and make sure we don’t let Jiyeon get into trouble again…” I said and everybody nodded.

Cheondung POV

We went back into the car and Seungho was driving while I was sitting next to him.

Behind us, G.O, Mir and Jieun were sitting comfortably while Jiyeon was in the back with Joonie Hyung.

Joonie Hyung had one hand around Jiyeon’s shoulder as she was covered up with his jacket.

I looked over at Seungho Hyung, but he didn’t say anything.

Why was our usually overprotective Hyung not saying anything about this?

I thought I could have Seungho Hyung on my side preventing Jiyeon and Joonie Hyung from getting closer, but something wasn’t right…

Jiyeon POV

I was freezing and even when the heater was on in the car, I was still shivering.

Lee Joon who was sitting next to me must have seen this as he immediately took off his jacket and put it over me.

But my lips were still trembling…why was it so damn cold?

Maybe it was because of how worried I was back there…and I still couldn’t shake the idea of Hyuna making me disappear out of my head.

“Are you still cold?”Lee Joon asked me softly.

Not able to make words come out of my mouth, I nodded slowly.

Before I knew it, he had one arm around me as he put me into his arms.

I was a little shocked, but immediately relaxed.

It was so warm and comfortable being in his arms that I slowly feel asleep.

Seungho POV

We reached Jieun and Jiyeon’s apartment but Jiyeon was still sleeping so I asked him to carry Jiyeon into the apartment.

Cheondung POV

As we waited in the car, I took the chance to ask Seungho a question.

“Hyung, you’re normally so overprotective over Jiyeon…but why do you let Joonie Hyung be so close to her?” I asked.

“Yeah Hyung!” Mir from the back added.

“Well, I think Joon is a great match for Jiyeon…I actually hope for them to be together.” Seungho Hyung replied.