Just...don't get hurt.

Kpop Fool

 

readers,

its been 9 days since i have updated this fic, i feel like i should be punished D:

well u know i have been busy ending INLYCA and starting accidental love, so...forgive me? :D

anyways, as u read this chp, you will find out that i have added wooyoung! (will update the foreword when i find the time to)

SO WHAT DO U THINK?

JiDoong couple... OR WooU couple?

lol i know i may cause fanwars etcetc but this is just a FIC okay!

don't bash on me :s


 

Cheondung POV

Right.

If I became close with Jieun, I could probably find out a lot of information about Jiyeon.

Luckily I had Jieun’s number.

I texted her, “Jieun~! Let’s meet at the XX café later okay!”

Jieun POV

I was about to sleep in class since we had nothing to do and Jiyeon was in a different class from me.

At that moment, my phone vibrated to say I got a text.

Who would message me?

When I saw Cheondung’s name, I nearly screamed out loud, but then I remembered I was still in class.

I looked around and half of the students were also playing with their phones and the other half were already asleep on the table.

But why was the teacher still speaking?

I opened the text and read it, “Jieun~! Let’s meet at the XX café later okay!”

Is this a dream or not?

Cheondung was actually asking me to go out?

Okay, it’s not exactly a date, but this is good enough!

I wonder why he asked me to meet him?

I looked at my reflection in my mirror.

Luckily I put on some light makeup today, so I didn’t look that bad.

I kept looking at my phone, hoping for time to past faster…

Wooyoung POV

I looked at Jieun.

After she received that text message, she has been smiling ever since.

The person who sent it must be someone special…

I had a feeling that it was Cheondung, the Korean idol she recently became close to.

But, he was an idol! She couldn’t be taking it seriously right?

Because anyone could tell she was in love with the glow she gave out from her.

She turned to me and said happily, “Guess what happened, Wooyoung ah!”

“I don’t know.” I replied solemnly.

“Cheondung asked me to meet him somewhere! I know it’s too early to call it a date, but I’m so excited now!” she replied.

“You’re happy for me right? You know, you’re one of my closest friends, I really want you to be happy for me no matter what!” she said and her eyes seemed to sparkle at that second, as she wanted an answer from me.

“Uh…As long as you find a great guy, I’ll always support you….” I forced myself to say, and continued, “But…Cheondung is not a normal person, he’s an idol, so I hope you don’t take it too seriously and get yourself hurt.”

“Cheondung wouldn’t do that to me! He’s a nice person okay, and I can tell that he has good feelings towards me too.” She said, and her tone was as if telling me that whatever I said wouldn’t matter because she was right.

I just nodded and went back to staring into blank space.

Jieun’s so naïve and innocent…if I can’t be the one to give her happiness, I just hope that the person who can won’t hurt her…

And there’s only one way to confirm that…

Straight after class, Jieun burst out off her seat and ran out of the room and I quickly followed behind her, careful to not let her know that I was following her.

Cheondung POV

I got a table deep inside the shop so that there was a lesser chance of somebody acknowledging who I was and interrupting.

I was wearing just a pair of skinny jeans, a t-shirt and a jacket with a hoodie and sunglasses.

I saw Jieun and waved at her lightly and she saw me and walked over.

“I ordered 2 ice espressos for us, hope that’s alright with you?” I said with a smile.

I could tell she immediately melted as she just took the coffee from me and smiled back.