Battle of the Cuties.

Kpop Fool

 

wow 66 subscribers! :D

but, i'm so sorry for being so slow with updating!

i keep getting stuck witht his fic, so the next update will probably take a long time, forgive me :s

to show my deepest apologies, i have made this simple edit of jieun with emy!

(p.s for emy, i'll be using random ulzzang images, so don't get confused :D)

 


 

Emy POV

I was chatting with Doongie when I noticed two girls who walked into the room.

One was really pretty, while the other one was really cute.

The pretty girl immediately hugged Seungho and hearing her call him Oppa, she must be Jiyeon, Seungho’s dongsaeng, they actually look alike in some ways!

But the cute girl, she had the cutest outfit on, and a lovely face, but she was wearing a scowl and she seemed to be shooting warning glances at me.

Seeing the way she looked to and fro Doongie and I, something was fishy.

I know! She must have a thing for Doongie…

Does she see me as a rival?

As soon as they were all in the other side of the room out of earshot, I looked at Doongie and gave him a smile which said ‘I know something is going on here’.

He cocked his head to a side and gave me a puzzled look and I gestured towards the cute girl.

“Jieun? What’s wrong with her?” he said.

Jieun? So that’s her name…

“Don’t tell me you don’t know she likes you, it’s so obvious.” I said.

“I know that.” He said, not showing any signs of emotion towards what I just said.

I looked at the ‘innocent’ look Doongie was trying to put on his face, but obviously, I knew that something bad was going on.

“Doongie…no way.” I said.

“What?” he replied.

“I can see it all on your face okay, don’t tell me…” I said, not wanting to finish my sentence.

“What? What’s wrong with you today Emy? Can’t finish your sentences?” he said and got out his phone, moving all his attention towards his phone now.

I knew it.

Doongie didn’t like Jieun…he liked Jiyeon.

Seriously…don’t be fooled by Doongie’s innocent looks, he is so not innocent, he loves experimenting with dangerous stuff…

Well, I’m going to sit back and see what happens next.

Lee Joon POV

I was sitting with Jiyeon as we watched a video on Seungho hyung’s laptop when he came over and hit me hard on my thigh.

“Ya, hyung! What was that for?” I complained.

“Ya! Don’t stay so near to Jiyeon, I’m watching you, you better not do anything funny!” he said and shoot a death glare at me.

I knew he was joking, but seriously, must he use his deadly glare on me?

I mean, I’m going to be haunted by it for a long time…

I looked at Jiyeon next to me who had no care whatsoever towards both of us and was still watching the video peacefully.

Sigh, this pair of siblings, going to drive me crazy one day.

Jieun POV

I was playing happily with G.O, Mir and Seungho oppas, but I kept shooting glances at Cheondung at that girl and they were still sitting together, doing something.

At that moment, my phone dropped onto the floor and as I picked it up, I accidentally pressed a button and my gallery was opened and a photo popped out onto the screen.

It was of Wooyoung and I, taken a few months ago.

Was Wooyoung right?

When he warned me that I would get hurt?

I heaved a big sigh and walked out of the room towards the bathroom.

I was washing my hands when the girl who was with Cheondung earlier walked into the bathroom.

She went to the sink next to mine and started washing her hands as well.

“Be careful.” She said suddenly.

“What? Are you talking to me?” I said.

She smiled sweetly, but it seemed as if there was a hidden meaning behind it and said, “Be careful, and don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

Then, she just smiled again and left the bathroom.