chapter 20: No one is going to touch my little sister.

Kpop Fool

 

hey readers! omg 67 subcribers :) thank u very very much <333

here's an update!



 

Jieun POV

I was panicking and couldn’t handle this alone.

I quickly pulled Emy who was next to me out of the crowd and walked towards the back stage.

“Ya! What are you doing? The concert will start soon!” she said.

“Just follow me, something’s happened!” I said.

“Seungho Oppa! Joon Oppa! Cheondung Oppa! G.O Oppa! Mir Oppa!” I shouted all of their names at once since the backstage was in chaos and I couldn’t find them.

Luckily, I found them in a room, getting their microphones ready.

“Jieun? What’s wrong? Where’s Jiyeon?” Seungho said.

“Oppa, something bad has happened.” I said and told them what happened to Jiyeon.

“What?! Do you know where they are taking her?” he said.

“No, but I’ve already activated the tracking device on my phone to track her phone…” I said and gave him my phone.

“They seem to be about to leave Seoul…We have to go get her now.” Seungho said.

“But…the concert!” I said.

“Jiyeon’s more important.” Seungho said but Lee Joon grabbed his arm.

“What do you want? You’re not stopping me.” Seungho said.

“I’m not. But you can’t go alone, we’re all coming with you.” Lee Joon said and we all ran out of the building.

“Ya! Boys! Where are you going?” Their manager shouted, but we had no time.

“Hyung, my sister’s in danger. I’m sorry; the concert has to be cancelled.” Seungho said and we left.

Hyuna POV

After messaging Junhyung that I have to go, I turned off my phone and made my way to the destination where they would take Jiyeon to.

Jiyeon POV

After a long time, I was taken out of the van and dumped into a small room.

I looked around me, but I had no idea where this place was.

“You have nowhere to go, just wait until our boss reaches.” One guy said and left me in the room.

I looked out of the window, but the surroundings of this place were unfamiliar to me.

What am I going to do?

I tried to get my hand phone which was in my pocket, but my hands and legs were tied up now so I couldn’t do anything.

Hyuna POV

I finally reached the destination and walked into the basement.

“Miss, you’re here.” The men said.

“Yes, is she in the room?” I asked.

“Yes, as you directed us to do.” One guy said and opened the door for me.

As soon as Jiyeon saw me, she struggled and glared angrily at me.

“Aww…Do you want to get out of here? Well, I’m sorry but I can’t let that happen. Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you in anyway, I’m not a psycho or something…I just want you away from my Junhyung and Joon Oppas.” I said.

“So…after today, you will be a missing person, but no one will be able to find you because you’ll be put somewhere where no one will know of your whereabouts except me…and my men.” I continued.

She started to struggle again and I said, “Don’t be hasty, once the procedures are done, I can take you away.”

With that, I left the room.

“I need to go make final arrangements then I’ll be back. Make sure she doesn’t run away.” I said and left the place.

Jieun POV

We reached an old garage like basement and there was a van parked outside.

“Hyuna was missing too, isn’t that creepy? Maybe she has something to do with this…” I said softly.

“Hyuna? If it’s really her, she’s so dead for touching my little sister.” Seungho said angrily.