Your nagging kills me, but why do i always give in?

Kpop Fool

 

Jiyeon POV

“Jiyeon ah~ Pretty please? I have the tickets already anyway~”

There she goes again.

Begging me to go to yet another kpop concert.

“No~ it’s MBLAQ again this time, its important!”

Sigh…MBLAQ, MBLAQ, and MBLAQ.

She wants to go every concert they are in no matter how big or small and has gotten the ticket to a live concert in Singapore which will feature MBLAQ.

“We’ll be going to Singapore for a holiday at that time anyway so…” she continued.

I folded my arms and closed my eyes.

She started to whine and finally said, “You should go…”

“Support my oppa right?” I finished the sentence for her.

She always uses this excuse to make me go to concerts featuring MBLAQ?

So what if my older brother is a member of a Korean boy band?

That doesn’t mean I have to like kpop…

“Don’t show me that cute sad expression!” I said as she opened her eyes wide and pouted her lips.

But…Jieun looked as if she was about to start whining again and so I put my hands up in surrender and said, “Fine. Fine. It’s just another concert anyway…I’ll go…”

“Yay!” she shouted and hugged me tightly.

I rolled my eyes but smiled.

This is what happens when you have a best friend who is in love with kpop…I love her to the max but I can never ever become a fan girl like her.

“Ya. Are you going to tell Seungho oppa?” Jieun asked suddenly.

Oh right.

He must be elated to know that I’m going to their concert in Singapore even though it’s just a small one and they weren’t the only ones performing anyway…

Sometimes I think Jieun and Seungho confer secretly about forcing me to go to kpop concerts…

But, I decided to tell him since I’ll probably meet him there so I took out my phone and dialed his number.

“Jiyeon ah?” he said.

“Ya oppa. I’ll be going to your concert in Singapore after all…” I said in a dull tone.

“Hahahaha. Jieun forced you didn’t she? With her excessive whining…You’ll be staying in the same hotel as us right?” he continued.

“Yeah. So, see you there okay.” I said and hung up.

As soon as I put my phone back into my pocket, Jieun pulled me into our room.

Let’s pack for Singapore now~” she said in a singsong voice.

“It’s in a week, why must we pack now?” I complained.

“So? I want to pack now~ because I’m in a happy mood~” she said.

Sigh…the effects kpop has on fangirls.

Lee Joon POV

Seungho hyung hung up the phone with a smile on his face.

“Your sister?” I said knowingly.

“Yeah, she’s going to come to the concert we will perform in, in Singapore next week.” He replied.

“You sure she’s not lying to you?” I said and raised my eyebrows.

“What are you talking about…” he replied.

“Oh…I thought she hates kpop…You know…the unknown sister of Seungho who hates kpop…”I continued sarcastically when I noticed Seungho staring at me which made me feel uneasy.

I immediately got up, laughed randomly and went to my room before Seungho could do anything to me.

That guy is really too overprotective of his little sister!

After all this time he still won’t show us her photo or picture…All we know is she is anti kpop…

That is already a bad start right?

How can someone who’s older brother is a member of a kpop boy band dislike kpop?

But if she’ll be seeing Seungho in Singapore then that means we’ll get to see her too? Finally the mysterious identity of Seungho’s sister will be revealed…

 

 

READERS ARE U EXCITED! the first chap , hope its ok!

u know another computer in my house DIED TODAY and so im rush posting this..

wanted to back out, but i know u readers would be sad so ... ;)