Concert Madness.

Kpop Fool

 

Jiyeon POV

As soon as the concert started, Jieun kept shaking my arm nonstop out of excitement, but luckily she finally let go as she tried to take some photos and videos.

We were just inches away from the stage so she kept gasping that the photos were perfect making me roll my eyes.

My ears hurt a little from the loud noise and people behind me were so noisy and annoying…

I scanned the 5 members on stage that I have seen in concerts numerous times, but this time we were really close.

Of course my oppa is the best…but who was that good looking guy next to Cheondung?

I was afraid to say it but he seemed to be even better looking than my oppa…

His arm muscles were unbelievable and his charismatic looks made me stare at him.

“Jieun ah, who is that guy?” I said loudly above the noise and pointed.

“Oh! That’s Lee Joon! He’s my 2nd favorite in MBLAQ like Seungho!” she replied me.

Lee Joon?

Cool name…

He was really good looking and buff…

But that doesn’t mean I’m a fangirl now okay.

After 3 hours, the concert finally ended.

Jieun quickly pulled me towards the backstage as she was so excited to see Cheondung and the other members of MBLAQ in person.

“Jiyeon and Jieun sshi?” the security asked and we nodded and were let in.

I was walking in when Jieun pulled me back.

What now?

“Wait! I’m nervous!” she said.

Sigh.

What was the big deal?

She was still hiding behind me as I opened the door to the room.

“Oppa.” I said and the moment Seungho saw me, he ran up and hugged me.

“Jiyeon ah~! I missed you…Where’s Jieun?” he asked and I pulled Jieun out from my back.

Lee Joon POV

As soon as we heard ‘oppa’ we all turned to catch a glimpse of Seungho’s precious little sister.

But...how could it be the girl who called me ‘Pighead’ earlier today?!

She was pretty alright…and when she smiled at Seungho, she looked even prettier…but the way she treated me…she can’t recognize me right?

Seungho started to introduce his sister and her friend.

“Guys. This is my sister Jiyeon and her best friend Jieun.” Then he turned to us.

“This is Mir, our maknae!” he started.

“Hi! You’re both so pretty, especially Jiyeon as I expected!” Mir said happily.

“This is G.O.” Seungho continued and G.O said charmingly, “You’re really pretty Jiyeon sshi, your friend too.”

“This is Lee Joon.” Seungho said as he introduced me.

“Hi. Nice to meet you…” I said, hoping Jiyeon didn’t recognize me.

Luckily, she just smiled and I sighed in relief.

“Finally, this is Cheondung. Oh! And Cheondung, Jieun is your number one fan.” Seungho said and made Jieun stand in front of Cheondung.

Cheondung POV

I could see Jieun’s cheek blush furiously as she kept her head down, avoiding any eye contact with me and she looked really cute like that.

“You don’t have to be shy; I’m Cheondung, nice to meet you.” I said softly and she slowly lifted her head up.

I could finally see her face clearly now and she really looked as cute as a doll and even thought Jiyeon was much prettier, I liked cute girls.

Jiyeon POV

Cheondung was really nice and soon he and Jieun were talking happily.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

When I was walking back to the room, I saw Lee Joon and smiled at him.

He walked past me when I heard, “Noona.”

Where did I hear that voice before?

 

readers! i'm so sorry for not updating for 2 days><

i have been so busy meeting friends and relatives here ...

that i cant even go on the internet! 

but i hope u like this chapter...please help me get more subscribers too;)

also there seems to be no comments/views on my other fic PLMHA so readers can u tell me how i can improve? ><

thanks readers;)