Chapter 23: Argument,

Kpop Fool

 

Jiyeon POV

“Do you really hate Kpop…that much?” Joon asked.

“Hmm…I hated it more in the past, I’m just neutral now.” I said as I sipped on my ice chocolate.

“I’m the type of guy you like right?” Joon said straight forwardly and smirked.

How can this guy just say that out so easily?

I felt my cheeks burn up and I sipped on my drink, trying to avoid his gaze.

“Why are you blushing? I’m saying the truth aren’t I?” he continued.

“So what? It doesn’t mean anything.” I replied.

“It does. Jiyeon. I’m, going to make you fall in love with me.” he said and smiled charmingly.

I nearly froze at that moment but I quickly shook myself out of a daze.

“What…are you talking about?” I said slowly.

“I’ll make you fall for me.” he repeated.

“I won’t fall for you.” I said and got my drink and walked out of the café.

Next thing I knew, Joon caught my arm, spun me around and my face was inches from his.

“You know what? You’re my type too. And I’ll make you mine.” He said.

Not knowing what to do, I stuffed my drink into his hand and walked quickly towards the building.

I could still hear Joon chuckling behind me.

How proud can this guy be?!

I decided to go complain to my Oppa.

I found him seating by himself, playing with his phone in the waiting room.

“Oppa, are you done?” I asked.

“Yeah, come over here.” He said and I went to sit next to him.

“Oppa. Joon bullied me.” I said.

“Bully? Joon? You’re kidding me. What did he do?” Oppa said amusingly, as if Joon being a bully was the weirdest thing in the world.

“He kept saying he would make me fall for him.” I said.

“He’s a good guy Jiyeon ah. To be honest, I really wished you guys would be together, he’s the best guy I have ever seen.” Oppa replied.

What? Oppa was on his side too?

“It doesn’t hurt to try right? It’s time you moved on to another guy anyway…” Oppa continued.

“I won’t give in to Joon that easily.” I said and crossed my arms.

Seungho POV

Knowing Jiyeon, she wouldn’t immediately let Joon get what he wanted.

Anyways, I know Joon’s a good guy so I’m fine leaving Jiyeon in his hands.

Cheondung POV

Joon’s already got his eyes on Jiyeon?!

I was secretly listening to the conversation between Jiyeon and Seungho Hyung and I couldn’t believe my ears.

Are all my chances gone?

“You should give up.” I heard a voice behind me say.

“Emy?” I said.

“Don’t spoil peoples’ relationships, don’t do it Doongie.” She continued.

Maybe she was right, I didn’t really like Jiyeon…so why am I doing this?

Maybe it’s because I hate how Joon always gets the girl he wants… he’s the perfect guy for any girl… no one can beat him, not even me.

“Let’s go Emy.” I said and we walked towards the other waiting room where I was to change out of my recording clothes.

She smiled at me and held my arm as we went to the other room.

Jieun POV

I finally got some free time to see Cheondung Oppa and what do I see?

I see him with that Emy girl!

I thought we could be friends, but I don’t think so anymore.

They look just like a couple!

“Jieun ah, you should let go of Cheondung.” Jiyeon who appeared at my side said.

“You have Wooyoung already.” Jiyeon continued.

“Why do people always have to make decisions for me?! The person I want to be with and like is up to me!” I said and ran away angrily.



 

readers.

omg *stabs self for being the worst author ever*

okay well i know i have been leaving this fic hanging..for like forever.

well, i've decided i can't continue the plot any longer so the next chapter is the end :s

// its quite long so i hope you guys will be happy ><

i'm working on this new fic with a different writing style and i'm planning to finish writing the whole story

before actually posting anything..

ehhehehehe so please be patient, and i WILL hopefully get on with my other 2 fics :)