Death changes everything.

Kpop Fool

 

No one’s POV

Four young men with devastating looks on their faces followed by 2 other young men at the back with no expression on their faces were seen at the funeral.

A soft voice was heard behind them saying, “Cheond-dung…” and they all turned to look at the owner of the voice.

“Emy…” Cheondung said and got up and engulfed the girl in his arms as they sob quietly on each other’s shoulders.

“You two still have the nerve to act lovey dovey with each other? On the day of their funeral?!” Wooyoung couldn’t control his emotions and said angrily as he stood up and glared at them menacingly.

“Wooyoung…” Seungho said and held onto his arm to avoid him from doing anything rash.

“He’s right. They don’t have the right to be together.”Joon, who had been silent during the whole funeral, finally spoke up.

“Joon…” Seungho said softly and looked at Joon whose eyes were red and swollen from crying, looking the worst out of the bunch.

Seungho, being the oldest, even though he was as devastated as every single one of them, he tried not to show it. He had to take care of his dongsaengs and make sure nothing else to add on to this disaster happens.

‘Cheondung and Emy break from their embrace and look at the 3 boys standing in front of them.

“It’s not Emy’s fault.” Cheondung said.

“Oh sure it’s not her fault, but she managed to witness the whole scene and explain it clearly with all the details and then she’s not even mourning like us!” Wooyoung shouted angrily.

“I wish I didn’t see what happened…” Emy said softly.

/Flashback/

Emy POV

Bored, I wanted to call Jiyeon to see if we could hang out or something since we became quite close after a few of our hang outs but she didn’t answer my calls.

That’s when I thought I saw Jiyeon and Jieun.

But these two girls are arguing…Jiyeon and Jieun never argue.

But they really look like them…

That’s when I realized that it was definitely them, but why were they arguing?

Then, I saw Jieun walk away angrily and leaving Jiyeon frozen to the spot.

I was about to walk towards them when I saw Jieun walk towards the main road as if she was the only one there and she was about to walk through traffic.

Everything that came next was a blur.

One second Jiyeon was running after Jieun, the next second they were in the middle of traffic and then all I could see was a crowd around them, people screaming to call the ambulance and me amongst the chaos rushing towards them.

“Jiyeon?! Jieun?!” I shouted frantically and the tears just started pouring out without me knowing.

 They were on the ground, and blood was everywhere, I don’t think I had ever seen that much blood in my life…

I was pulled back by some people as the ambulance came and I went with them to the hospital, but Jiyeon and Jieun were pronounced dead seconds after they reached the hospital.

I gave the hospital Cheondung’s number and I left.

I couldn’t stay there; I couldn’t face any of them…

It was more painful actually having to see all of that happen right in front of my eyes and not being able to do anything about it…

/Flashback over/ /Present/

No one’s POV

All of a sudden, Wooyoung landed a punch on Cheondung’s right cheek and Cheondung immediately fell to the ground from the impact.

Emy crouched down worriedly as she held Cheondung’s head in her hands and Seungho was holding Wooyoung back while Joon was just sitting at the corner watching everything with no comment.

“It’s your f***ing fault! If you didn’t hurt Jieun, she wouldn’t argue with Jiyeon, if you loved Jieun back, none of this would happen in the first place! You f***ing played with her feelings, left her hanging and now you’re just going to live happily with the girl you love while we all have to mourn over their deaths forever? How is that fair?! HOW IS THAT F***ING FAIR, YOU TELL ME!” Wooyoung was near screaming as the tears were pouring out of his eyes like mad and his elbows red from struggling against Seungho’s grasp.

“Stop…” Lee Joon pleaded softly at the side.

“Do you think I wanted this?! Do you think I made Jieun fall in love with me? Was it my fault that I couldn’t love her back?! You think I feel good about this?” Cheondung said back angrily, as he clutched onto his now swollen cheek.

“I SAID STOP DO YOU TWO NOT UNDERSTAND?!” Lee Joon finally exploded and got up from his corner then proceeded to walk a few steps forward.

Everyone froze as they looked at Lee Joon.

Lee Joon hardly ever gets angry, but when he does, you wouldn’t want to mess with him, he was so damn scary.

“I said stop.” Joon continued, his voice lower and calmer now.

“You’re not the only people shaken up by what happened okay? I-I never even got a chance to tell Jiyeon I loved her. I never got a chance to hold her hand, and tell her the words I always wanted to say to her… But she’s gone, and I have to accept that fact. Her death…is not anyone’s fault, not even Jieun’s. It was fate. If she had to die, she had to, no one can stop it. By arguing over their deaths, do you think they would like seeing this if they were here? Wooyoung. It’s not Cheondung’s fault. Jieun couldn’t accept reality, she couldn’t accept the truth, and she brought this upon herself. Maybe she is even freer this way; she wouldn’t have to be depressed all the time about Cheondung. Cheondung. It’s not your fault, but I just want to say that you let go of such a great girl, and I know you didn’t have feelings for her, but you never made your feelings clear did you? Now, be happy with Emy, and don’t let what happened with Jieun repeat itself. Can’t you two see Seungho suffering silently? Don’t you think his loss is greater than all of us? He lost his family…his sister, someone greatly dear to him, and he didn’t even complain, scold, blame or even cry in front of us. This is because he knows he is our hyung, and to him, it’s his responsibility to take care of all of us and that’s why he cannot break down in front of us. But he’s hurting as well, so just stop arguing, it’s pointless.”Lee Joon says and he sits down on the ground, exhausted from just talking.

Before he does this though, he pulls Seungho down with him and puts Seungho’s head gently on his shoulder as if to comfort him.

Seungho looks at him, but then just rests his head on Lee Joon’s and enjoys the moment of not needing to act like a big hyung for just awhile.

Wooyoung, Cheondung and Emy look at them, speechless, and then look back at each other.

“I’m sorry for losing my cool…It’s not your fault…I…”Wooyoung starts to apologize and Cheondung stops him.

“It’s okay. It was wrong of me to argue with you…I know you’re hurting as well…” Cheondung says and gives Wooyoung a short hug.

Wooyoung goes to find calm in Lee Joon’s right shoulder, taking Cheondung with him who had his hand tightly interlocked with Emy’s.

They sat in a line like that, enjoying the company of each other as they close their eyes and wished that two more people were there with them at that moment.



 

i can imagine a few of you staring daggers at this final chapter going 'WTF IS THIS AUTHOR DOING ENDING THIS STORY LIKE THIS'

but im so sorry, it was the only ending i thought of since i was stuck with this fic :s

im so so so sorryyyy

AND THANK YOU TO ALL READERS WHO SUPPORTED ME even though i can see many ppl stopped commenting sobs.

its my fault for not updating regularly anyways lol ._.

OKAY HERE IS SOME GREASY WOOHYUNNN ACCEPT THE LOVE READERS :)

please continue supporting me for my other 2 fics and for new fics to come :) <333