Pighead.

Kpop Fool

 

Jiyeon POV

I knew if we got into a fight, I’ll surely lose because he was a guy so I quickly insulted him by saying the first thing I thought of, “Pighead.”

I didn’t literally mean to call him that since because even though he was wearing sunglasses, I could see his strong features and sharp face so he must be good looking…

But, he started this first so I was going to have the last word.

He seemed dumbfounded to be insulted as he was frozen to the spot and so I quickly ran to my hotel room and closed the door behind me.

“What took you so long Jiyeon ah?” Jieun said as she lifted her head up from the laptop she was staring at, I caught a glimpse…Another MBLAQ video…

I told her what happened as we ate.

“So you didn’t see his face…but you think he was good looking right?” Jieuhsaid.

I nodded slowly.

“Well, be careful because he knows your face!” she continued.

I hit my head.

Right! I took off my sunglasses so he had a clear view of my face!

How stupid was I?

I hope I never run into him ever again…

“It’s okay, I mean if it’s a cute guy…that’s a good thing right?” Jieun said cheekily and I pushed her away playfully.

Lee Joon POV

I went back to our hotel room and slammed the door loudly.

“Yo. What happened?” Seungho asked, putting his iPad down slowly.

I sat down next to him and told him everything slowly, still fuming.

“Pighead?” Seungho said and started laughing non top.

I wacked a pillow on his head and Cheondung who was listening with Mir and G.O said, “So, you saw her face? Was she pretty?”

“Yeah, she was really pretty and that’s what I said!” I replied.

“Hyung…she probably thought you were being sarcastic.” Cheondung said and Mir, G.O and Seungho nodded.

Whatever. I complimented her and if she thinks I was being sarcastic, that’s her own problem…

So what if she was pretty?

Her attitude towards me already cancelled out all the prettiness on her face…

Jiyeon POV

Jieun wanted to go early to the concert to get the best seats and since we were the first there, we got the best front row seats and I took out my LG phone to private message oppa on twitter.

“Oppa! I’m at the concert place already~ First row seats.” I sent and got a reply 1 minute later that said, “Okay Jiyeon ah~ See you backstage after the concert.”

“Jiyeon ah! Did you just talk with Seungho on twitter with your phone?” JIeun asked and I nodded.

She was fiddling with her iPhone as well and looked at her struggling type.

That’s why I have an iPad but a LG phone, iPhone’s are no good for girls like us with long nails…

Seungho POV

Jiyeon was already here at the concert…

I was tweeting her when Cheondung and Lee Joon appeared out of nowhere with Mir.

“Hyung! Are you tweeting Jiyeon? Show us her picture! I bet her icon is her face right?” Mir said and tried to peek at my iPad.

I quickly locked my iPad and shook my head.

“You’ll see her after the concert. Be patient!” I said and Mir whined.

Cheondung gave a puppy look but nodded while Lee Joon said, “Ya Hyung, she’s really pretty right?”

I nodded when I sneered at him and said, “Ya. Didn’t you already say you’re not going to date for the time being and ‘I’ll not spend any money on someone else for 10 years’. What the hell?”

“There can be exceptions…right? But if she has an attitude like yours…” he said and scrunched up his face.

I slapped him playfully and we all laughed.

 

 

 

seriously when i first saw this pic i thought joon & seungho were fighting LOL

but it looks cool so i used it;)

happy i updated readers? ;))))