Be happy for me...okay?

Kpop Fool

 

exactly 2 weeks since i updated this.

*guilty* *bangs head on table*

so sorry readers, u know school is limiting me i dont even have strength to do my homeworkD:

and i have tests coming up when the sch year just started like a montha ago!

and normally i would write my fics in the free periods i have in school, but these days those periods are taken up by homework cos im too tired to do them when i reach home D:

i miss typing my fics so much...this . D:

ill keep trying so do keep supporting me readers ok><

LOVE ALL OF U~

oh and my chp pic>< just a crappy wooU edit from me ignore it thanks :D



 

Cheondung POV

I knew that I should try to get information about Jiyeon from Jieun, but if I did it immediately, she would probably get suspicious.

“So, Jieun ah, I just wanted to know more about you and have a chat.” I said.

“Oh? Oh, I’m just a normal girl, there’s nothing special about me…” She said and blushed.

“No, you’re not normal! Firstly, your best friend’s brother is a Korean idol, that’s already not normal…” I said.

“Haha, actually Jiyeon just wants to live a normal life, she doesn’t really like it when people recognize her as Seungho’s dongsaeng.” Jieun replied.

“Oh, so how long have you and Jiyeon known each other?” I continued.

“We knew each other since we were young and we live together now…” she said.

“Does Jiyeon still dislike Lee Joon hyung?” I asked randomly.

“Oh no! I think they already sorted out their differences with each other….Anyways you know, at first I thought that Jiyeon would really like Lee Joon because he is really similar to her ideal type, nearly perfect, but you never know.” She said.

“Oh really? What’s her ideal type?” I asked.

Jieun, obviously still oblivious of the point of me asking all these questions replied heartily, “Well, for starters, Lee Joon has the bad boy look, but is actually very nice inside, he is quite tall and most importantly, he is not smart. Jiyeon doesn’t really like clever people.

I nodded my head, taking in all of the information that I have to remember so that next time I can leave a good impression to Jiyeon when I see her again.

But why Joonie hyung?

If it is any of the other members of Mblaq, I wouldn’t mind that much, but if it was Joonie hyung…that was a different story.

Joonie hyung is one of the best guys I ever met and most girls get charmed by him easily…I’m just hoping that what he told me is the truth that Jiyeon and him are just friends.

At that moment, I thought I got enough information already so I got up and said, “Let’s go Jieun ah, I’ll send you home.”

Wooyoung POV

I quickly hid myself when they walked out of the café.

Looking at how happy Jieun was…

I knew it was too late.

Why hadn’t I revealed my feelings to her earlier?

But she probably wouldn’t accept them anyway…

[A few days later]

Jiyeon POV

I realized that Jieun was spending lesser and lesser time with Wooyoung and I was starting to worry.

They have been best friends ever since we entered university, and I knew Wooyoung liked her, but being the shy, kind and nice guy he is, he always hid his feelings from her.

But nowadays I was starting to worry that Jieun was spending too much time on Cheondung, it’s not that I don’t encourage her to meet new people and I know Cheondung is her idol, but I can tell that she is not paying much attention to Wooyoung anymore.

And I just had this bad feeling about Cheondung…like he’s not the person we all think he is.

I was at the school canteen waiting for Jieun to buy her food when she came and sat opposite from me.

“Where’s Wooyoung?” I casually asked.

“He’s…somewhere…” she said vaguely, obviously showing that she did not know where he was.

“I don’t see you with him anymore…” I said.

“Well…I don’t know, but he seems to not like me being friends with Cheondung or something, and he’s acting weird these days, like he’s avoiding me.” She replied.