Two faced people.

Kpop Fool

 

Lee Joon POV

Wow.

I never knew Junhyung was such a heartless person?

And I wonder who was the girl that came between Junhyung and Jiyeon?

I have a person in mind…but I’m not 100 percent sure.

“She must have wanted to kill Junhyung when she saw him again…” I mumbled.

Seungho nodded and said, “How could I have not thought about Jiyeon meeting Junhyung here? I’m scared Junhyung may play with Jiyeon’s heart again…you know?”

I could see that Seungho was really worried about Jiyeon so I said, “Hyung. I’ll help you to take care of her as well.”

He smiled at me and said, “Thanks Joon. You know and treat girls really well so I know I can count on you.”

Junhyung POV

I was sitting down with my other band members in the waiting room when Hyuna bust into the room angrily.

Seeing this, all the members immediately left the room leaving Hyuna and me alone.

I took no notice of her and continued to fiddle with my phone.

“Ya! Yong Junhyung!” Hyuna shouted and sat down next to me but I just ignored her.

Seeing this, she continued to talk.

“I heard that you bumper into Jiyeon today. You’re not going to go back to her right? You can have flings with other girls…but not her!”

Hyuna POV

He was still ignoring me!

I flicked his phone away from his hands and it dropped next to him.

“Are you even listening to me?!” I burst out angrily.

“What’s your problem now? Remember what I said. If you want to be my girlfriend you have to be able to see me with other girls.” He said coldly.

Then, he picked up his phone and left the room, leaving me alone by myself.

I hit the sofa angrily.

Why did I have to fall in love with that idiotic Yong Junhyung?!

He doesn’t even treat me like his girlfriend!

I have to endure it when I see him hanging out with other girls…and I can’t say anything or else he’ll break up with me.

But Jiyeon…I can’t let him go back to her, because I know he’ll never come back to me.

She…is different from all those other girls…

[A few days later]

Jiyeon POV

It was Mblaq’s comeback stage today so Jieun and I decided to go support them.

I was walking out of the bathroom when this girl blocked my way.

She was wearing hot shorts and a tight cropped shirt and I looked up to see the girl who left with Junhyung when he broke up with me.

What was she doing here and what does she want?

Wait…Wasn’t she Hyuna?

So, she was doing her comeback promotions as well…

“Remember me?” she said cockily.

“How could I forget that ty face of yours?” I shot back.

I could see her holding back her anger.

“Ha ha ha. Very funny. But I’m warning you, Jiyeon. I don’t care if your brother is Seungho or whatever. You better stay away from Junhyung.” She said.

“Why are you so insecure? Isn’t he yours? Trust me, I won’t go near him, but you should take care of your boyfriend and make sure he doesn’t come find me.” I said and walked away, and I could hear her stomping her feet angrily behind my back.

At that moment, Jieun appeared in front of me.

“Ya, Jiyeon ah, Why are you talking with Hyuna?” she said disgustedly.

“She came to talk to me and asked me to stay away from Junhyung…” I replied.

“You know, she’s such a two-face! She gets all mad when Junhyung hangs out with other girls, but she flirts with Lee Joon all the time!” Jieun said.

 

 

 

 

READERS IM BACK DID U MISS ME BECAUSE I MISSED ALL OF YOU ;(

THE TRIP WAS CRAPPY CRAP CRAP WITH NO WIFI

AND @AWESOMEMENER IM WAITING FOR U TO BURN MY SCH. teehee;p