How much can a pair of sunglasses cover?

Kpop Fool

 

Jiyeon POV

It was 10 am in the morning and the concert was at 7pm, 9 hours from now, but Jieun was already up and ready.

“You can’t be wanting to go to the concert now right?!” I said and yawned.

It was still too early for me and I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

“No…I’m just nervous…I mean we’ve went to so many concerts before but this is the first time I’ll get to see MBLAQ in person! I love you Jiyeon ah!” She said and hugged me.

“Okay. Okay…I know you love me okay…” I said.

We went out shopping until 1 pm before returning to the hotel.

Jieun was hungry so I decided to go downstairs to buy something back.

I wore an oversized sweater, tights and sunglasses.

I was a little obsessed with sunglasses and oversized colorful rimmed glasses nowadays and its partly because of the panda eyes I have due to lack of sleep…

Jieun wakes up too early seriously!

I went downstairs, bought 2 chicken wraps and 2 bottles of apple juice from McDonalds and was about to walk towards our hotel room when I heard someone shouting Korean behind me.

Why was someone shouting, “Ya! Noona! Stylist noona!”?

Why would you have a stylist anyways?

And why would you shout in a hotel?

I mean even me as a Korean as well was feeling embarrassed…

I didn’t know who that person was shouting at and didn’t care either, so I just kept walking until someone stopped me and turned me around.

Lee Joon POV

Why was Stylist noona not turning around?

I kept calling her but she was ignoring me!

I felt embarrassed shouting in a hotel okay!

Especially when I’m in a foreign country…

I finally walked towards her, stopped her and turned her around to face me.

The girl took off her sunglasses and stared at me.

Crap.

This was so not our Stylist noona because this girl was too pretty…

She looked just like a celebrity…

But the way she is staring at me right now is totally freaking me out…

Jiyeon POV

Who the hell was this sunglasses guy in front of me?

His sunglasses looked nicer than mine…

That made me even madder.

How rude could he be to call me noona when he seems older than me?

What does he want anyway?

I don’t care if he mistook me for someone else, calling me noona, when obviously I was younger was just plain rude.

And he didn’t even apologize yet, he was just staring at my face.

Excuse me; have you never seen a girl before or something?

“Oh. Sorry. I mistook you for our stylist noona…But you’re so not her…you’re too pretty.” He finally apologized.

Was he trying to be sarcastic or funny now?

Couldn’t he just apologize without adding a smart remark behind it?

Any thoughts of forgiving this guy or letting the matter go totally went out of my mind.

This guy insulted me not once, but twice in such a short time and I wasn’t letting him get away with it.

Lee Joon POV

I complimented her but she seemed to be even angrier.

“Are you trying to be funny now?” And excuse me. I bet I’m younger than you okay. What rights do you have to call me noona? PIGHEAD.” She burst out at me and walked off before I could say anything else.

What?

Does she know who I am?

Probably not since I was wearing sunglasses but…that was rude!

And what was with the PIGHEAD?!

If I ever see her again…

 

 

 

OKEY didnt plan to update todae!

but my dearest @linkjchan wanted me too so here's an update~
enjoyy and remember to vote on the poll!