Save me Jiyeon!

Kpop Fool

 

Jiyeon POV

Huh.

So two two-faced people dating each other?

Great, good luck to them, I couldn’t be bothered.

But seriously…she likes Lee Joon?

Well I can’t say she has bad taste…since he is really quite exceptional.

Lee Joon POV

I walked out of our waiting room and bumped into Hyuna.

“Oppa~” she said in a cutesy voice.

“Yeah?” I replied.

“Junhyung oppa has been so bad to me lately…” she said and pouted her lips.

I knew Junhyung was well known for his playboy antics…but isn’t what she is doing to me right now not right as well?

Hyuna was my close friend, but I really hated it when she acts like this, especially saying she likes me on various shows when she already has Junhyung.

It makes it so awkward for me when I’m with Junhyung since I’m close with him as well!

But I can’t just ask her to go away…

That’s when I saw Jieun walking pass me and Jiyeon a little distance behind her.

I quickly said, “Oh! There’s Jiyeon! Have to go!” to Hyuna and went towards Jiyeon.

Jiyeon POV

Jieun was bouncing happily since she was excited to go see Cheondung while I walked a little slower behind her.

I saw Hyuna and someone who looked like Lee Joon talking but didn’t pay any attention.

Then suddenly, Lee Joon was next to me and whispered, “Let’s go quickly!”

That’s when I noticed Hyuna’s angry face near us and quickly quickened my pace.

When we were finally far away from her, Lee Joon gave out a sigh of relieved and said, “You’re my savior! I really didn’t know how to make her go away but luckily I saw you.”

“You don’t like her?” I asked.

“It’s not like that. We’re friends, but Hyuna takes things pass that sometimes and I really don’t like it.” He said and we walked into the waiting room.

Hmm…

Our first accidental meeting may be a bad one, but every time I see Lee Joon again, the impression he gives me gets better every time…

Cheondung POV

Why do I always see Jiyeon with Joonie Hyung?

Jieun came in by herself, but Jiyeon came in with Joonie Hyung.

Is there really something going on between them?

I decided to make sure.

Seungho, Mir and G.O Hyung decided to go buy some food back after our comeback stage and Jiyeon took Jieun with her to follow them too so I was alone with Joonie Hyung.

“Joonie hyung.” I said and he looked up from his Samsung tab.

“Yeah?” he replied.

“Is there something going on between you and Jiyeon?” I asked.

I liked being straightforward, I hated it when people don’t get straight to the point so I always ask what I want to know.

“What? No! Well we just became quite comfortable with each other already…Since she is Seungho’s sister, I treat her like my sister too.” He replied, shrugged and just returned to doing something with his tab.

So…that means I don’t need to worry about Joonie hyung if I decided to make Jiyeon mine right?

I’ve seriously never felt this way about a girl before…

Neither have I dated before…

But from the first moment I saw Jiyeon when she was giving off her attitude to Joonie hyung, I immediately felt attracted to her, it’s like she has a charismatic glow around her.

Seungho hyung won’t be angry at me right?

But will she accept my heart?

Should I try to test if I have any chance before I make my move?

The closest person to her…Jieun.

 

 

 

hehhehe readers is this chp okay?

i realized i have been like not touching my fics nowadays ever since i came back from the trip, and its not that i dont want too, its that im so busy;(

homework, school, activities,projects etc, i just keep forgetting my fics...!

:( I WANT TO WRITE MORE I NEED TIME :( 

im trying to hurry up and finish INLYCA so i can start Accidental Love...

but im wondering when ill ever be able to write the ending... sigh;(

keep supporting me readers ? <3