Who is she?

Kpop Fool

 

hey readers! as promised, here's an update!

well i've decided to stop writing please leave my heart alone, but still haven't decided it to say it officially on that fic yet D:

it seems sad i have to actually stop a fic D:

sigh, i have a new fic in mind, but i think i'll stick to this fic (kpop fool) and accidental love for now as i really have not much time to write nowadays:(

well, you'll probably be confused as to who the new character 'Emy' is but its just an OC that i added to make the story more interesting, so enjoy! <3

 


 

Jiyeon POV

I desperately at that moment wanted to tell her that Wooyoung liked her, but kept my mouth shut.

If Jieun knew Wooyoung liked her, she would probably try to avoid him and eventually their friendship…sigh, I don’t even want to think about it.

I mean it’s okay to idolize on a celebrity, but I think Jieun is taking things too far?

Maybe I shouldn’t have brought her to meet Mblaq?

Well…for now, I just hope that Cheondung…will not hurt Jieun in any way.

[A few weeks later, August 20]

Jiyeon POV

I was choosing an outfit to wear to the Men in Mblaq concert.

In the end, I decided to wear a pair of jean shorts and a thin wool shirt.

“Jiyeon ah~ You look so cute!” Jieun said excitedly, already changed.

She was wearing a short mini skirt with a pink jacket and a t-shirt.

“I can’t be as cute as you!” I said back and laughed.

“Really? Is my outfit okay?” she asked.

“Yes, it’s okay, you look great, Cheondung would love it.” I said cheekily.

Jieun’s face was now a bright shade of pink and she hit my playfully.

“Ya. Don’t embarrass me later on okay?” Jieun said softly and I just nodded my head reluctantly.

Cheondung POV

The Mblaq members and I were going through our rehearsals for our solo concert later on when we decided to take a break.

“So, hyung, is Jiyeon and Jieun coming later on?” I asked.

“Yeah, knowing Jieun they would probably come really early and get the closest spots to the stage.” Seungho replied and chuckled.

I was thinking about what Jiyeon would wear to the concert when my phone rang.

“Emy ah~!” I said immediately into the phone when I saw the caller ID.

It was my best non-celebrity ‘girl’ friend and we have been friends since elementary school.

“Oppa, I’ll be at your concert later on~!” she said and I immediately smiled.

“Okay! Tell me when you reach the venue, I want to see you first, we haven’t met in a long time!” I said cutely and hung up.

“You’re always so excited when Emy calls, you sure you don’t like her?” Seungho hyung teased me.

“Ya, hyung, don’t be jealous just because I got a very good friend okay…” I replied.

“Hyung…look at Joonie hyung, if he continues exercising I think his body will collapse.” I whispered to Seungho hyung and we both turned to look at Joon hyung who had been exercising like a maniac since the morning and was currently doing pushups now.

On the count of 3, Seungho hyung and I pounced onto him and he shouted, “Ya! I have to be in a good shape for the concert!”

“Ya, your muscles are already good enough, you exercise maniac!” Seungho hyung said and continued to tickle Joon hyung.

“Okay, okay, I surrender.” Joon hyung said and came over to watch some TV with us.

Jieun POV

Around 3 hours before the concert would start; Jiyeon and I reached the venue and went backstage to find Mblaq.

The door to the room they were in was slightly ajar and I took a peek inside.

Seungho oppa was in the corner, playing with his iPad with Mir and G.O oppas next to him, Joon oppa was exercising in another corner and Cheondung oppa…was chatting happily with a…girl.

Who was she?

She obviously wasn’t a celebrity since I never saw her before, but she was so cute, just like a doll, and looking at myself, I started to regret wearing this outfit today.

I knew Cheondung oppa liked girls with a cute style which was the reason I tried really hard to dress cutely in front of him, but this girl…no way could I beat her.