chapter 22: You should thank me...

Kpop Fool

 

hey readers :) 

omg 71 subscribers *hugs to all*

but this is the most tiring story for me to write currently = = 

anyway hope u like the update~


 

Cheondung POV

What?

I looked at Hyung as if he was crazy, but he just smiled.

He was being serious…

[A few days later]

Jiyeon POV

“I know what you did Hyuna!”

I heard two people fighting in the stair well and I stopped in my tracks.

A familiar voice… Junhyung?

“Oppa, you know I did it for you. I didn’t want you going back to her side…” Hyuna said, half begging.

“You did it for me? Are you sure you didn’t do it because Lee Joon was becoming close to Jiyeon? It isn’t the first day I have met you Hyuna.” Junhyung replied coldly.

“Oppa… I love you, don’t you know that? But you’re always still playing with other girls even though I’m your girlfriend… and Lee Joon isn’t a guy like that.” She replied.

“So now you’re putting the blame on me?” he said.

“No… Oppa it’s not like that… I just want us to have a normal relationship, can’t you just have me?” she said, on the verge of tears.

“Do you know why I always play with other girls? Because of your weird obsessive and jealous attitude all the time, it drives me mad! And the girls you say I play with, I never do anything with them. It’s all in your mind Hyuna! You know why I left Jiyeon? Because I fell in love with the you at that time. You were talented, you were beautiful, and you were perfect for me. I gave up Jiyeon for you! But I never knew I would turn you into this creature. You’re not the Hyuna I fell in love with anymore, and I always ask myself if I made the wrong decision to leave Jiyeon. Seeing her again, I really regret leaving her... and now you’re doing this to her? Is there something wrong with you?” Junhyung said.

“Oppa…everything I did, was for you.” Hyuna replied and ran away, crying.

Junhyung slumped into a chair and scrunched his eyes up.

I knew he was annoyed and confused.

He always scrunches his eyes up when he feels troubled.

I was hesitating whether to confront him or not when I felt myself being pulled back.

“Joon?” I said, shocked.

He chuckled and said, “Since when did you call me Joon? You should be calling me Oppa now then…”

“Stop joking, what are you doing here? You shocked me!” I said.

“You’re trying to go comfort him right? Don’t.” he said.

“Why?” I replied.

“Because I don’t want you to.” He said.

“What’s your problem now?” I said.

He didn’t reply, but just held onto my hand and pulled me along with him.

“Where are we going?” I said.

Joon just pulled me out of the building and into a café.

“Two ice chocolates please.” He said to the waiter.

“I know you’ll regret it if you went into the room and confronted Junhyung.” Joon said.

“How do you know that?” I replied.

Joon just shrugged and smiled, but I knew he was right.

I would regret it.

I really have to stop thinking about Junhyung anymore, we were over long ago.

“Don’t you have to take part in recording or something?” I asked.

“I’m not the one MCing, it’s your Oppa that is.” Joon replied.

“Jiyeon.” Joon said suddenly.

I cocked my head to a side and looked at him.

“Don’t tell me you haven’t noticed, but you should have known our little Cheondung has feelings for you right?” he continued.

“I can tell. Anyway, he’s not my type. And, he’s Jieun’s, even though I do not want them to be together.” I replied.