Miss

Forever with you

Min Woo's POV

I could not sleep on that night and I did not even know why. I've lied on my king size bed, already landed my head on the pillow nicely, I even pulled the blanket over me but still, I could not sleep. Not even just for one second. I tossed and turned my body around to find the suitable position and guessed what? I had to move for more than hundred times. Thus, I gave up. I got up and did some exercise but I already fatigued because of the training a few hours back then. I was tired but I could not sleep. Just what had happened to me? I lied back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I tried the old way to sleep which is counting the sheeps.

"One sheep...Two sheeps...Three sheeps"

".............................One thousand one sheeps...One thousand two sheeps", my eyes were still opened, refused to close at all.

"Argghhhh!!", I yelled. I hit the soft pillow, I made swimming movements on the bed, I jumped on the bed, I turned my body around and around to get to sleep but I failed.

"Maybe, the counting method will work if I changed the subject....", I said to myself after calmed down.

"But, what should I change to??", immediately, Dong Wan's image appeared when my brain tried to seek the answer.

"Let's try..."

"One Dong Wan...kissing me....Two Dong Wans.. me.....", and after that, finally I fell asleep, without even have to wait to three. If I knew it was that easy, should have done the method at first.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ~~~~

I was still in a deep sleep, when suddenly I felt something was on my lips and it was moving, exploring my inside. I woke up because of that. I reacted to the kiss which was so sweet and tender, making me want to fall in the fantasy land for me. Of course I know who was kissing me because the scent of him had became familiar but lovely to me. He is my lovely boyfriend. We already dating for a while, and the night before was the first time he was not with me (since we started to date with each other) because he had to attend a stupid event. I groaned a little which I regretted because that made him retreated from the kiss.  

"Ah??You already up?", he asked nicely at me. He was kneeling beside my bed and I could see he was blushing. I turned my body to face him and nodded. I yawned because I still felt sleepy and because of that, he kissed my forehead and gave me a beautiful smile. He ruffled my hairs too.

"When do you arrived??", I said with a hoarsed voice while petting his puffy smooth cheeks.

"Erm......one hour had passed already including fifteen minutes of kissing you...", he answered me.

"That is so sweet of you, my Dong Wan....Can't you continue the kiss??", I asked while pouting my lips. He laughed and smacked me lightly on my head.

"You had ruined the mood~~Now..get up...We have a meeting remember?", he reminded me. He stood up but halted his steps because I grabbed his hand. I pulled him towards me and because he was unaware of that, he stumbled on the bed.

"Min Woo!!!", 

"Just for a while....Five minutes...", I said as I hugged him. He giggled.

"Okay...only five minutes~~", he said softly at my ears.

"Wannie...I could not sleep last night....", I told him.

"Really??Why??", he asked.

"I don't know. I tried everything. I really mean it....untill...", I did not finish the sentence on purpose, to make him curious.

"Untill what...??Min Woo, tell me!! Until what??", he asked me with a panicked expression. He was looking at my eyes while comfortably lie on top of me. He shook my body a little. He deserved the 'padak-padak' nickname very well. I let out a soft laugh and kissed his cheeks.

"Until I started to count your names...", I know that was a half-truth. I wanted to keep the imaginations to myself. Hehe~~

"Min Woo~~~ That was because you are missing me~~", he said and smiled widely ear-to-ear.

"Is that true??Is that because I'm missing you??", I asked innocently to him.

"I think so..because last night I had to count your names too...", he bent down to kiss my forehead. I grinned and showed him my teeth.

"You must not do that again...", I asked him.

"Do what??", he replied me.

"Don't leave me like that again!!", I said and pet his hairs.

"I was attending an event, remember???And it was late when it finished. Furthermore, I did not want to trouble you late at night...", he explained to me.

"Next time, just bring me together..", I pulled him into kiss on the lips. He smiled through the kiss and continue kissing me and gave me the best morning pleasure I ever had.

"Five minutes are up!!Hehe~~", he said as he broke the kiss and got up from the bed. I pouted but since I promised that, I got up too but I was dumbfounded when he scooped me into his embrace without giving me any notice.

"You still need to shower~~........", he told me.

with me~~~~", his voice sounded so cheerful while brought me to the bathroom. I laughed and kissed his neck and I think you know what happened after that. Haha~~

 

 

Min Woo's phone was beeping, signalling that he received a message.

"From: Eric

The meeting was cancelled since Dong Wan could not attend it. Get a nice sleep, Min Bong-ah~~

 

Ps:

Dong Wan is missing. Do you know where is he??"

 

 

 

The night before,

Dong Wan's POV

"One Min Woo....kissing me.....

Two Min Woos.... me....

Three Min Woos...ling me...

Four Min Woos...undressing me..

Five Min Woos....teasing me.....

Only one Min Woo...entering me.....", and then I fell asleep.

 

 

Author's note: Nowadays...I am really into bed scenes!!! I have turned to a ert??AAAAHHHH!!!NO!!!!!  (^3^)

thank you for reading, all of you~~ Sorry for the grammar mistakes~~~

To:

Sapphire-98, thank you for making a request~~ A woodong fic especially for you~~I hope you love it~~

To:

Everyone who read this...Thank you very much~~~

 

and now....I shall focus on the woodong chaptered fic because it was hanging there too long..haha~~~

 

I miss Dong Wan oppa~~~ <3 <3

 

credit on pic.

enjoy Oppayam's innocent look~~