Unexpected

Forever with you

Dong Wan's POV

 

               I was playing with my phone when I saw the news of Min Woo created an Instagram account. It shocked me very well. I immediately accessed to the Instagram to see what picture he had posted. Why I reacted like that? Because I missed him so much. It had been four weeks I had came to Canada to further my studies in English language. It went well but deep inside, I felt empty because there was no Min Bong on my side. He is my best friend. Of course I missed him! Well...actually, I had to admit...I do have feelings for him but it was well hidden. I rather hid my feelings rather then losing him as my friend. 

             Finally, I got to see  his pics in Las Vegas. Waahhh...He was partying, with no shirt on his body. Wait, what? He was topless? I scrolled down to see another picture of him with his friends in a car. I saw the day he posted was two days ago. To be honest, something was rising in my heart when I saw he was leaning closely to his friend. Too close for me. Enough for me to feel jealous, but I ignored it. I should be happy only to see his face in my device. I quickly saved it and stared at it for a long time.

"Min Woo...I miss you....", I made the saved pic as my wallpaper, and then, I gazed at it lovingly. I lied myself on the couch and I lifted the phone over my head so that I could look at him more dearly. 

"Saranghae..", I whispered before I brought the phone to my lips so that I could kiss the screen.

"Ding Dong!", my door bell sounded. I was bewildered. Who had came at this hour? I thought it was a prank, but then the bell kept ringing. I gave up ignoring and put my phone on the table. Lazily, I walked to the door. I was in the sloth mode to check at the monitor who was visiting me. Thus, I just turned the knob, and opened the door. I was intending to yell at him because he had came at bad timing. It was late at night,for god's sake. Besides, he had disturbed my time with my Min Woo (screen Min Woo). However, when I lifted my head to see the face of the visitor, I was dumbfounded. My mouth hanged opened and my eyes were widened. My whole body was stiffed.

"Hi^^", he waved in front of me.

".....", I could not reply him because I was too astonished.

"Dong Wan?", he flicked his fingers in front of my eyes. That brought me back to reality. I shook my head violently, in case the person in front of me was only illusion of mine but he did not dissapear even after I pinched my cheeks.

"Aaawww.....", I mumbled and rubbed my painful cheeks. Stupid me! Why did I pinch it so hard?

"Hey...Dong Wan...", he gave me a worry look.

"I'm sorry...It's unbelievable to see you here..Aren't you supposed to be at Las Vegas?", I asked him.

"Dong Wan-ah..that was two days ago...", he smiled to me.

"By the way, shouldn't you invite me inside?", he asked me.

"Ahhh....right..Sorry, Min Woo...come inside..", I gave him space to enter my apartment.

"Before that...Dong Wan-ah..", he stayed still.

"Hmmmm?", I questioned him. Before I even blinked, he pulled me into his hug. I was too surprised to hug him back but, then, I could feel his body was shivering. I felt my shoulders were wet because something watery fell on it. Faintly, I heard Min Woo sobbed.

"Min Woo? Are you okay?", I asked him before I got the courage to put my arms on his back. Slowly, I rubbed his back to let him know that I was there for him. Without releasing the hug, I dragged him to my couch and closed the door using my feet. I let him sat down on the couch. I tried to pull away but he did not release me.

"Min Woo-ah..I will go make some coffee..Don't worry..I will not go away..", I said to him and he nodded. I wiped his tears and kissed his forehead. That kind of skinship was normal between the two of us. I pet his hairs and went to the kitchen to prepare his favourite iced americano.

"Dong Wan-ah...may I borrow your phone?", Min Woo asked me. 

"Ahh..yes,you can..It is on the table..", spontaneously I answered him. I was too busy in making coffee but then, I remembered something. I set his pictures as my wallpaper! That supposed could not be seen by him! He would know my feelings! I panicked.

With the jug in my hands, I sprinted to the living room and because of that, the hot coffee spilled on my hands.

"OUCH!", I groaned and that startled him a little bit. When he saw my state, he immediately approached me and took the jug from me. He heaved me to the sink and put my hand under the running water. He put the jug on the dinner table and came back to my side.

"Babo!", he hit my head. 

"What if something bad happened?", he nagged me. I lowered my head and washed my hands.

"AH! Did u see it?", I asked him curiously after I remebered the reason of my clumsy actions.

"See what?", his question made me feel relieved.

"Nothing", I exhaled loudly to let out a relieve sigh.

"Your phone's wallpaper?", I choked on my own breath when I heard that. Within a second, I turned my head towards him. He was smirking playfully to me.

".....", I could feel my face was hotter than usual. For some reasons, I could feel my body did not want to function anymore. I became a shutted down robot. I could hear Min Woo chuckled when he turned off the water. He took my hand and checked it thourougly. He blew the spot where the hot water landed on my hand.

"Do you still feel the pain?", he asked me like nothing happened. I nodded to his question. To be frank, the pain that I was feeling, was not coming from my injured hand. It came from my heart. I was scared he would leave me at that moment knowing that his best friend has feeling for him. Without my consent, my tears were b in my eyes. It did not wait long to fall on my cheeks.

"Dong Wan-ah...", he dragged me back to the living room. I just followed him obediently.

"Do you know why I cried when I hugged you?", he let me sat on the couch. I shook my head. He smiled to me and went to one of his bags. He came back to me with his phone in his hands.

"I want you to see this..", he handed me his phone. It shocked me enough to see the locked screen.

"The thing is. Dong Wan-ah....I miss that guy too much...the wallpaper guy....I could not tell anybody how I miss him so much...I was partying in Las Vegas but not a single second passed without me remembering him...I could not take it anymore, that is why I bought the earliest plane ticket to reach where he is living so that, I can see him.....However, the first second my eyes landed on him, I could not stop myself from crying....", Min Woo faced me and wiped my tears.

I blushed as I took a glance of his phone again. I saw myself as his locked screen. The smiling cheefrul me.

"Because I miss you so much...", Min Woo continued. He leaned closer to me and grabbed my chin.

"And when I saw your phone wallpaper, I am sure you are feeling the same as me....", he collided our foreheads together. I gave him my smile.

"Dong Wan-ah.....I love you....", Min Woo said before proceeded to lock my lips using his. I closed my eyes and just let him led where the kiss will be going. Smoothly, he fondled my lips and kissed me romantically. I did not want to break the kiss, so I indulged myself in his sweet actions. After a long minutes, we pulled away so that we could stare at each other.

"Wannie...", Min Woo called me. I did not even understand how he could come up with that cheesy nickname.

"Do you love me too?", he asked the question that he already know the answer. I simply nodded.

"I want to hear it~~...", oh oh! He had started his whining habit. I hold him still and kissed his forehead.

"I love you, Min Woo...", I pecked his lips lightly.

"Hehe^^...Slide the screen", he said to me but strangely he stood up and walked away. I gazed him till he dissapeared to my bedroom.

I did what he had told. I slided the screen as he had asked me too. I widened my eyes when I saw the home wallpaper. I put the phone next to mine on the table.

"LEE MIN WOO!!", I screamed his name and went to my bedroom only to see him was hiding in my blanket.

"Merong~~~", he sticked out his tounge. I laughed when I saw his cuteness. I flew myself to him and captured him.

"Now..you can't go away..", I tightened my hug. He only laughed out loud before he turned his boy to face me and pecked my lips.

"I am yours by the way..", he whispered to my ear and I was happy to hear that. We wrestled with each other for a while before we proceeded to....Ehem!Should I tell you??Haha^^

 

 

 

 

"Eric was calling", Min Woo's phone stated that but it got unanswered. The called was being ignored and after that the home wallpaper appeared. Min Woo's phone home wallpaper was the picture of Dong Wan had just finished his Hedwig performance. The topless Dong Wan with only boxer on his body. Just imagined how many times Min Woo stared at the pic? I don't even want to know...........(-_- '').......

I WANT TO KNOW!!!

 

The End

 

 

Author's note: Hahahaaha~~This time the idea flowed smoothly...I hope I satisfy you with this woodong fic...

Thanks to ayuwannie for making the request...

Sorry to MMM123....I proceeded Woodong's one shots first....but i did the idea I  told you..kekeke~~

Feelgyo= I Miss You...huhu...T^T....

 

To everyone: Thank you for reading^^

 

Saranghae^^ Love and kisses from me^^