Confusing

Forever with you

Min Woo's POV

"I love you, Min Woo", he confessed to me. I was shocked. Totally shocked. What was he thinking when he had feelings for a guy? Is it weird for me. I just laughed out loud, thinking maybe he was joking. I nudged his body slowly.

"Stop joking, Dong Wan-ah..", I mumbled.

"Who said I am joking?", he looked at me with a frowned eyebrows.

".......", I was truly speechless. I pulled my hands away from me.

"This is not funny, Dong Wan-ah...", I still believe he was making a prank to me. Slowly, he got hold of my hand and grabbed it tight.

"Again....who said I am joking?", he asked me the same question. I widened my eyes and quickly pulled away my hand from him.

"I...I need..I need to go...", I got up and rushed to my car. I encountered the other four members at the entrance and excused myself by saying an absurd reason for my leaving.

"I forgot my walnuts at home!!", I said as I waved to the grinning Eric. Hyesung chuckled but he waved back.

"Hyung!!Don't forget your DHA as well!!", Jun Jin yelled at me. Andy who heard that gave a thumb up and giggled.

Shoot...I just gave them more reasons to tease me but screw that. I need to be away from the witty guy for the time being. I quickly entered my car and started the engine. I did not even give time to myself to take a deep breath as I drove to get out from the building as soon as I could.

I did not know where I was heading but as I pulled the handbreak (after driving for half an hour), I looked out from my window. I saw an empty beach. A peaceful beach with a beautiful ocean. 

I climbed out from the car and locked it after I shut the door closed. I walked while my hands in the pocket, approaching the nice beach. When I was at the beach, I took off my shoes and let my feet to touch the sands. I decided to sit there and calmed down my mind. 

We live for this love~~, my ringtone sounded.

I slided the screen without looking at the ID.

"Min Woo, where are you?", a familiar voice greeted me but somehow, I was happy to hear his voice.

"Somewhere...why??", I asked him.

"Are you avoiding me?", he asked.

"No..why would I?", I questioned him back.

"Because I confessed to u....", his voice was getting lower,embarassed to admit what had he done.

".........", I was speechless. 

"I'm sorry...just forget about it...come back here and practice with all of us...", Dong Wan sounded so sad when he said those. I let out a big sigh before I hanged up. 

It's not that I did not like it but,he really made me felt awkward. I did know what I was supposed to do when he confessed to me. I tried to figure oout how should I deal with it, but it took me a few hours. I did not realise the time passed as my eyes caught a beautiful sunset in front of me. In those time,there were a few calls but I ignored it.

 By the time the sky was orange, I did not come with any decision,thus, I decided to give up in thinking. I left the beach in such a heavy unsettled feelings buried in my heart.

The next day was no different. I was in a slumpy mood when I entered the practice room. Frowns could be seen on my brows when I saw who was already in the room.

"Hi..",he got up when he greeted me. I just gave him a small smile before I proceeded to sit. I made sure I was as far as I could from him. He only stared at me.

"Min Woo....",he said. I just ignored him. He gave up and looked away. I stole a glance towards him but I was surprised to see him in tears. Immediately, I felt wanted to hug him but I was scared I would mislead him when I was still not sure of my feelings. He buried his face in his knees when I saw it from the corner of my eyes. I keep hesitating whether to comfort him or not. I felt awkward to b near him but I never could stand his tears. The awkwardness between me n him continued until our leader entered the room with Hyesung and Andy.

"Eric is here~~~",the leader announced. Hyesung rolled his eyes and hit Eric's head while Andy left the two of them to argue and went to sit with Dong Wan. The maknae elbowed Dong Wan to gain his attention but Dong Wan did not react at all.

"Dong Wan hyung...??",Andy said. It was sad for me to see my best friend was sad but it was more sad when I had to rely on Andy to cheer him up. I only watched the two of them from my sit while Eric and Hyesung approached me.

"Something is wrong with Dong Wan..", Eric exclaimed something I already knew the reason of it. I just smiled and led my eyes to Dong Wan and Andy. I did not know what they were whispering that made Dong Wan hugged Andy. Andy soothed Dong Wan's back while looking at me. For some reasons, I felt something when I saw the embrace between those two. Somewhere in my head said,

"That is my place!!Not Andy!! It should be me who hugs him!!", I did not know where that came from. I fisted my hand to hold the hot feeling rose inside me. Dong Wan' sobbings made it worse. I felt bad about it but at the same time I want to have my place back in Dong Wan's heart. 

Hyesung grabbed my hands and lean on my shoulder.

"They suit each other..",he said. I looked at him furiously when I heard that.

"What??!!", I raised my voice.

"I said, they look nice when they are together. Look at Andy's cute face when he hugs Dong Wan..", Hyesung pointed at them which made me turned my head again towards the two. I was startled to see Dong Wan had crooked his chin on Andy's shoulder while Andy kissed his neck.

That was the final act from him that made me lose my control. I quickly got up and went to Dong Wan and Andy, leaving Hyesung falling into Eric's lap.

"Let him go..Now!!!", I yelled.to Andy. I did not even know what I was doing. Dong Wan gabe me a confused look while Andy just smirked. He tightened his hug and stared at me bravely.

"What will you do??", Andy challenged me. I did not know what possessed me when angrily, I separated Dong Wan and Andy from their tight hug and then, I got in front of Dong Wan and faced Andy with an angry feeling that I could not explain where did it came from. Eric and Hyesung were shocked from what they saw.

"I'll do that!!", I said when I panted for breath. I spread my arms to protect Dong Wan like Andy was a scary monster. Andy looked at me with a not understandqble expression.

Suddenly, I felt my waist was being circled from the back. I looked over my shoulder to see a smiling Dong Wan who cooly landed his chin on my shoulder.

"Thank you, Andy. It worked..",Dong Wan said.

"No problem", Andy saluted to us. I was dumbfounded. I did not understand what just happened. What had worked??

Dong Wan turned me around and hugged me.

"Andy was helping me to get you...and it worked..you came to me..",Dong wan explained but I still did not get even the gist of it.

"The hugging and the kissing were an act to make you feel jealous. You are confused of your feelings because babo Dong Wan hyung confessed to you out of nowhere. By seeing your actions just now, I am pretty sure that actually, you love him too,Min Woo hyung",Andy elaborated and patted my back.

Finally, I understand what  it was all about. In Dong Wan's hug, I seemed to truly found out what is my true feeling. Slowly, I wrapped my arms on Dong Wan's back and hug him back.

 "Dong Wan...I love you too", I said that with my tears were flowing. Not because I felt sad, but because I felt touched,something heavy had been lifted from my head. I never thought it was that easy to make me found out my feelings and finally confessed to my best friend.

"I know...I love you...",Dong wan whispered while patting my back.

"Jun Jin is here~~~", the baby bird finally arrived.

"Huh?? What did I miss??", Jun Jin asked while walking towards Andy. His gaze was locked at me.and Dong Wan hugging each other without any intention to let go.

"You just missed how woodong is forming up", Eric push Hyesung's head off him and threw his arm on Jun Jin. Hyesung quickly got up because of the pain and chased Eric for causing it. Jun Jin smiled and pecked Andy's lips.

"It was you,isn't it?",the taller guy asked and the cute maknae just nodded before he went to turn on the speaker to play jazz music so that he could dance with Jun Jin romantically.

I blushed and buried my face in Dong Wan's chest. Dong Wan just chuckled. I could sense his happiness when I heard him.

"I'm sorry..that I was hesitating..", I said.

"And...I'm sorry for hasting...",he said with a smile on his face. He took my hands and brought it to his lips so that he could kiss it. I blushed more. He leaned forward and closed his eyes. I know that signal and I dont want to miss the chance too but when I felt Dong Wan getting closer,suddenly a hand pushed my head forward and made me crushed Dong Wan's lips. I opened my eyes to see Eric was grinning. There it went my first kiss! I got mad because my first kiss was not sweet as other couple. Eric ran away from me and Hyesung were trailing him. Dong Wan did not stop me because I think he was mad at Eric as well. Instead, he cheered me on,

"Go,Min Woo!! Go get him so that I can give hima beating too!! Go, my hero!!",the last sentence made me smiled widely from ear-to-ear even though I was chasing the naughty leader.

"Remember that I Love You!!", Dong Wan said and made me blushing more than I ever had.

 

The End

Author's Note : Thank you to all of you for waiting.. I'm sorry..I was busy...but I appreciate you all very much.I've got.nothing to say except thaat I'm sorry...*bows* 

Thank you for reading^^

Ps:this is my first time updating using my mobile..pardon my typos..n grammar mistakes..

 

Hugs n kisses,

Tsumoru