Weird

Forever with you

   Dong Wan's POV

                                  They should tell me that the practice had been cancelled but NO!!They did not not bother to call me or text me at all. I was shocked when I arrived at the pratice room because it was empty. There was not a single person there! I called Andy and only then, I know that the practice was being cancelled because Min Woo was not well. It made me worried for a while but still, I was really angry because no body informed me about the cancellation. I pressed the end call angrily after Andy said sorry. I was too mad to listen to him apolagized to me. This week was really frantic for me. My filming made me tired but I was really trying hard for this year comeback. I was diligently follow the training despite my tiring schedule. But, I felt that they did not appreciate it. May be that was why they did not tell me about the cancel of the practice. I brought myself to my car. I entered my car and slammed the door after I sat on the driver's seat. Just when I tried to calm myself before getting too angry, suddenly my phone went off. The ringtone was really loud diverting my focus thus I grabbed the phone and took a glance of the ID caller. It was Eric and I thought this was my perfect time to let out my frustration, thus I answered it,

"WHAT!!You did not tell me the practice had been cancelled!Explain yourself!!", I yelled even before he said anything.

"Whoa..relax,my man..I did informed it in the Kakao Talk Group chat. Don't you see it??",he said to me.

"Oh..you did?", suddenly I felt embarrassed. Why I did not check it before I came? I felt really stupid and guilty to the cutest maknae. 'Oh....Andy...I'm sorry...', I talked to myself hoping that Andy would hear but obviously he did not.

"You know that I rarely checked it. Now, I feel stupid!!Thanks to you, Eric!!", I said.

"Haha!!(his laugh was really annoying at that moment!!) Wannie~~, don't be mad..Next time, join our chat.", he tried to calm me down.

"Will do...but you know that I am busy at this moment,right?", 

"Ok..you are forgiven. No wonder Andy texted me saying he was surprised that you did not know about this. You should apalogize to him", Eric calmly said.

"I will...but why you called me??", I asked, wanting to drop the subject.

"Aahhh...right!! I called you because I want you to come to Min Woo's apartment", hearing Min Woo's name reminded me that he was sick.

"Besides, there is someone who is dying to meet you...OUCH!!!Dont hit me!! It's true!!", who he was talking to?I wondered.

"Are you talking to me??", I asked curiously.

"No...I'm sorry...but the invite is true..Could you please come here?", Eris sounded that he was desperate.

"Arasso...I will....",I answered.

'You promised...Hey!!Stop hitting me!!!", he talked to someone again??

"Dong Wan..please hurry....", I heard a defeated sound from Eric.

"I'm on my way...let's hang up first..",I said.

"Okay...bye...OUCHH!!", was what I heard before I ended the call

I started my engine and drove away to Min Woo's apartment. In the middle of driving, I managed to send a message to Andy,apoligizing to him because I burst my angry towards him. His reply was,

"It's okay,hyung~~You have to buy me pizza with a lot of cheese to make up with me~~hehe~~", I smiled by his cuteness and replied back,

"Okay,my cutest maknae <3 <3", I put my phone on the passenger's seat and drive my Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG with a calm feeling since Andy did not angry with me. Instead, I enjoyed his cuteness.

After thirty minutes of driving, finally I arrived at Min Woo's apartment. I got off from my car and locked it with my automatic keys. Then, my phone went off again and I answered it.

"Dong Wan-ah..could you..please...please..please...i'm begging you to hurry up...",  Eric said just after I slided to answer the call.

"I'm here already,Eric..", I stopped in front of Min Woo's apartment's door.

"Open the door...now...", I said. After a few seconds of waiting, Eric opened the door. He let me in and closed the door. I looked at Eric astonishly when suddenly, I heard someone was running from the hallway and pulled me into his embrace when he reached me. The force was too much till it made me lost my balance for a while but I still managed to support both of us from falling on the floor.

"Wannie~~~~", he whined in the hug. He moved my body to follow him dance slowly while he hummed an unknown song.

"Min Woo....", I ruffled his tidy black hair(AN: i'm sorry...I just love black hair too much^^). I chuckled when he did not stop his behaviour. I looked at Eric to seek for his explanation but he just shrugged and continued to sit on the couch.

"Min Woo...why are you so happy??", I grabbed both of his arms and pulled away from the hug for a while.

"Nothing...I am just happy to see you..Hehe~~I miss you,Wannie~~", he cooed and then he pulled me back in his embrace. 

"I thought he is sick??", I mouthed to Eric who watched us silently. Eric just lifted his shoulders and got up. He pulled Min Woo away from me and forced him to stay. What Eric got were hitting and slapping from Min Woo.

"This is what I categorized as sick!! He had been calling your name since I arrived at his apartment!!When I called you, he kept hitting me for no reason at all.  When he knew you were coming, he kept forcing me to call you to ask where were you...I don't know why he don't want to call you by himself!", Eric said through Min Woo's hitting. I just shooked my head with disbelief and sat on the couch.

"What really happened, to be honest??", I asked Eric. At that time, Min Woo succesfully get rid of Eric's holding(because he bit Eric's hand) and jumped towards me and proceeded to sit on my lap.

"Ouch!!I don't know...", Eric said while blowing his hand. He walked to sit on the couch to join us two.

"Min Woo-ah...", I hold his sides and pulled him away from me,intending to let him beside me but he refused.

"I want to sit here!!", he forced himself to stay on my lap. I frowned my brows. What happened here??Why he behaved like this??

"Wannie~~", he called my name while snuggling his face to my neck. To my surprise,he led it. I jumped a little, so did Eric.

"Min Woo....", I tried to push him but I failed. His strength was too much.

"Min Woo!!", I raised my voice. He was shocked to hear that. For some reasons, I regretted it  because he made a sad face after that. Not to mention, suddenly he cried. Like ten year old kid did not get his candies.

"WAAAAAA!!!Wannie hates me!!!!!",he got up and ran to his bedroom.leaving me and Eric speechless and dumbfounded. He slammed the door hard to show his protest.

"Eric...will you explain??", I asked Eric as I turned my head, facing him.

"Like I said, I dont know...",Eric shook his head. I let out a big sigh and proceeded to Min Woo's room. I knocked on the door.

"Min Woo....I'm coming in....", I said as I opened the unlocked door. Again, he surprised me very well because I saw him sat on the bed while hugging a pillow cutely with tears were still flowing from his eyes.

"Go away...you hate me....", I heard him saying behind the pillow. I closed the door slowly and sat beside him.

"Will you tell me what happened?", I asked him seriously but he ignored me. He lied on the bed and refused to face me.

"Min Bongie...", I poked his waist. He resisted my hand and kept sulking. I kept poking his weak spot and finally he could not resist it. After a few pokes, he finally laugh out loud. He grabbed my hand and started to tickle me. He climbed on top of me and wriggling his hands on my waist. That tickled me very much, after that it turned out that we wrestled with each other to take turn to tickle. Fifteen minutes had passed when suddenly we stopped because both us panted ,grasping for air to breath. At that moment, he was on top of me and I did not know when both of us had became shirtless. It did not feel awkward for me until he suddenly landed his hand on top of my chest.

"Wannie...you look y...", he said as he leaned downwards and my neck,again. 

"Min Woo....stop this...you might regret this..", I said when I pulled his head backwards. 

"Wannie....I won't...believe me...", he tried to kiss me but I got up from the bed. I intended to get out from the room when he suddenly hugged me from the back.

"I'm sorry....I dont know why I can't control myself....", he said. I could feel his shivering. He cried again? I turned around and faced him. I wiped his tears. Then, I stare at his face. Starting with his forehead,down to his eyes, continued to his nose and stopped at his lips. Why his lips were trembling? I wished I could stop it. And that was when I leaned forward to kiss him. I kissed his lips hoping that it will stop his trembling. He accepted the kiss only for a while when suddenly he pulled away.

"Dong Wan!!Just What the heck are you doing to me???!!",Min Woo yelled and pushed me hard.

"What....?", I stare at him with frowns on my eyebrows. I could see Min Woo was angry to me. But not for long because suddenly he pulled me to him and forced his kiss towards me. 

'What is happening?', I spoke in my mind but later I just enjoyed his kiss.

"What happened??", I asked him when we parted our violent,wild kiss.

"When you kissed me, I some kind of felt like awaken from something...I've been sleeping since this morning....but, I could not afford to lose the chance of kissing you back..sorry...",he rubbed his neck.

"Sleeping??No, you were not!!You were wide awake since the morning!", I told him the truth.

"What are you talking about??I've been sleeping after I drank the wine I got from my friend...", he said slowly.

"You were not sleeping, Min Woo-ah!!", I tried to convince him.

"I was, Dong Wan-ah!!",he said.

"Show me the wine...quickly!!", I urged him and he braught me to his kitchen to reveal the wine. When I saw the bottle, it shocked me like h**l because when I read the paper pasted on it, I could not believe my own eyes. Eric who was drinking the wine also quite shock because of my actions.

 

When you drink this, you will become your trueself towards the one you love. A simple way to confess towards your love one <3 <3

You will feel like you were dreaming but don't worry you are not. You will become a lovestruck and this product really works to a shy person who had been keeping the feelings. <3 <3

 

That means......Min Woo loves me?? Min Woo seized the wine bottle from me. He read it and changed his gaze to me. With blushes on his cheeks, he quickly kept the 'wine' on his fridge. Eric finished his 'wine' and looked at both of us astonishingly. Min Woo grabbed my hand and pulled me to the living room.

"Listen, Dong Wan...you...I...I did not know...where it come from....but I...I...",he was stuttering and that looked cute to me. I hugged him to calm his down and whispered to his ear.

"I love you too, Min Woo-ah~~", that made him stay silent. I chuckled and hugged him tightly. He hid his face in his hands while I patted his back and laughed by his reactions.

"What are you two doing??", Eric said curiously and that was when the door bell rang.

"Oh....I called the other three while you were busy in the room", Eric said. Min Woo opened the door and revealed Hye Sung, Andy and Jun Jin was standing in front of the door.

Then, like a switch, suddenly Eric changed. He suddenly ran towards Hyesung and hugged him tightly.

"Hyesungie~~~",he whined just like Min Woo before.

"What happened?", Jun Jin asked me after avoided the falling Hyesung because of sudden hug from Eric. I smirked. 

"Hey,Jun jin...want to try a drink?Min Woo bought it~~", I said to Jun Jin while exchanging evil naughty gaze with Min Woo. Min Woo understood and took it out from the fridge.

After tried the 'wine', suddenly Jun Jin chased Andy across Min Woo's apartment.

"Andy~~~~~", he called for Andy who was running frantically. 

Min Woo and I laughed out loud to see the situation and proceed to his room to continue what we had left before.

~haha~

 

Author' note: I miss woodong momentS too much....T^T...have to let this out...hehe~~....dont' get boring with my fluffy story of woodong...huhu~~~

 

~THANK YOU FOR READING~

 

to: feelgyo-chan, ganbatte,neh???fighting!fighting!! (out of nowhere... =3 )