Love Song

Forever with you

MIn Woo's POV

I entered the studio with determination to produce a nice love song. I hanged my jacket at the coat racks and moved to the music equipments but as soon as I sat on the chair, the inspiration was lost. I wondered where should I get the inspirations? I looked around, ceilings, mirrors, chairs but it failed. I was totally blanked. Then, I shifted my gaze to the floor where I found a figure was lying quietly, facing the wall. Why I did not notice it before? I approached  the person to look closer since I could not recognize who was it, but then, I heard a familiar snore. Who would not recognize that cute snore? It was my Dong Wan!! (only me think that way) He was sleeping here but why? I thought he was already went home. I kneeled beside him and peeked at his profile view. His face looked very calm when he was sleeping. Why he had to be cute? Without me knowing, my lips formed a smile when I saw him in this state. Completely pure and vurnerable. My hands moved on their own when slowly, I caressed his forehead, removing his bangs. He just 'hmm'ed when I did that. Did he like this? I trailed my fingers from his nose to his cheeks. I made a circle on his puffy cute cheeks. I was absorbed by his handsome face when suddenly my hand had been grabbed by him. I looked at him who still closed his eyes, but a wide smile had been formed on his lips.

"It tickles, Min Woo-ah..", Dong Wan said while still holding my hand. Slowly, he opened his eyes and got up to sitting position. It was so unexpected thus, foolishly, I pulled my hand strongly from his grip. He was bewildered by my sudden action. I abruptly got up because I felt so embarassed to be found out during admired his handsome, gorgeous face. He got up too, but something was falling from his body when he did that. It looked that he did not notice that because he kept looking at me. I bent down to fetch the thing that turned out to be a paper with some written lyrics

" My love is you,

It always be you,

No one else but you,

That can get me thinking of you,

All the time,

All the days,

All the hours, 

You are the only one for me

I love....", I read it aloud but got interrupted by Dong Wan who has suddenly snatched the paper away.

"Who give you permission to read that?", Dong Wan said as he scrunched the paper and formed it to rounded ball. I could see his face was getting red. Was he blushing? He was looking away.

"Is that a lyric?" I asked him and turned him around to face me. He refused to say anything.

"You made it??", I asked again but he became stiff.

"Dong Wan....", I looked into his eyes to lure answer from him.

"I should go home..It is getting late", he said as he walked away.

"Oh..No,you don't...", I said as I got hold his arms thightly. Man, his arm was so hard because of his muscle. 

"Min Woo.....", he pleaded but I refused it this time.

"That is why you were sleeping here? You were working a song??", I asked him and he nodded but again he refused to look at me. 

"Dong Wan.....Since when you started this??", I asked him curiously.

"Since I love someone..", I heard him. I was so shocked to hear that. I never know he already someone else in his heart. This time, I let go of him.

"You....you're right...you should go..it's getting late", I said as I turned away. I flopped myself on the nearest chair and pretended to be busy with the music equipments in front of me. I did not hear anything from him after that. Only the sound of opening and closing door. Once I made sure he was not there anymore, I dived myself in my hands. Tears were started to fall down. It was so broken hearted to know that someone you love is in love with someone else. Why he could not see that I love him? I love him! I really do!! He did not notice that? He did not notice I would be always at his side? He did not notice I always seeked for his attention?? He did not know I was always finding chances to sit beside him?? He did not notice it when he looked into my eyes?? 

"Dong Wan...", I whispered his name. I wipe my own tears but they refused to stop thus I let them. I continued my intention to make a new song. When I tried to look for papers to write the composition, suddenly I saw a paper which had some scribbles on it. I took it and read it. 

"I love you, Lee Min Woo. This song is dedicated for you because I love you, Min Bongie~~ ", was at the top of the paper.

"Min Woo, Min Bongie....Minnie~~~ I love you~~", some loves were drew after those words., located at left side of the paper.

"Your handsome face, your perfect body, your y voice...I love it all~~~", another hearts drawings, located at the right side of the paper.

"I love you..I love you...I love you...I LOVE YOU, Min Woo~~", hearts were surrounding the words at the botttom of the paper. To be honest, the paper was full of words 'I love you, Min Woo..' I gasped when I saw the whole things. I turned the paper around and again I was stunned by the words written on it. It was the same as the previous page, only this time there was something different because it said,

"Kim Dong Wan loves Min Woo", at that time, without letting go the paper from my hands, I quickly got out from the room without bothering to take my jacket. I was running in hope that Dong Wan was still not far away from the building. I pushed the Shinhwa Company's main door and quickly went to my car. I started my engine and intended to drive away, but then I saw Dong Wan was standing while leaning his back on the wall near Shinhwa Company. He stared at the sky while holding the scrunched paper in his hand. I made an u-turn and parked my car near to his standing and got out from the car. He still not realised that I was approaching him until I was exactly in front of him. Only then I saw he was crying when he lifted his head.

"Dong Wan.....", I did not hesitate to put him in my embrace. He was dumbfounded but he did not reject it.

"I love you too...", I did not want to wait any longer to confess. It suffocated both of us if we kept this for any longer. Dong Wan abruptly pulled away from the hug and looked at my face with frowned eyebrows.

"What are you talking...???", he asked me curiously. His face was so cute with his wrinkles were coming out from his eyes.

I chuckled and brought up the paper to his eye level. Upon seeing that, he widened his eyes.

"Where did you get that??", he tried to snatch the paper away from me but I hovered the paper away from him.

"You've got caught~~", I said as I pinched his nose.

"Min Woo...", Dong Wan gulped after he called my name.

"Yes??...", I answered him as I encircled my hands on his waist. I pulled him closer to me. Luckily it was already late, so there was almost no people who were passing by.

"I....I....Min Woo..you are meanie!!", he whined as he crooked his chin on my shoulder. 

"Haha~~but you love this man~~", I tightened the hug.

"Dong Wan....I want to hear it from your own y lips....", I whispered at his ear.

"Min Woo....I love you.....", he said that and then he hid his face on my shoulders. I could feel his face became warmer when it touched my bare skin. Oh..I forgot to take my jacket...and then I realised that I was only wear a black wife beater for my tops. At this late of night, wearing this kind of cloth really was a bad choice. My body started to shiver because of the coldness. Why I only felt it at that time??

"Min Woo...you are shivering...", Dong Wan said. He pulled away and rubbed my sides to warm me up.

"I know how to make you warmer...", he continued. I looked to him and I saw he was smirking towards me. y smirk to be precised. I was paralyzed when suddenly he leaned closer to me, pulled me back in his embrace. He put his jacket on both of us.

"Wait..this is not enough..", he told me. I was perplexed by his actions. What more can be done? He already hugged me, covered both of us with his jacket.....unless....

My thoughts were interrupted by his lips which I felt suddenly was on mine. Of course I was taken aback!! but, It did not mean I wanted to reject it. Hehe~~ He pressed my lips softly so that I could make entrance for him and when I did, his tounge started to enter my mouth. Mine and his are battled each other in order to determine who was the conquerer and he won because I was too mesmerized  to fight back. We kissed for long time passionately but wildly. My lips was locked by his beautifully and it was like our lips were compatible with each other because they were refused to let go of each other. Only after both of us panted for air, we released the kiss.

"Min woo.....", Dong Wan hid his face again on my shoulders. Is that his favourite of my body?

"I love the shoulders of yours.....", okay...that answered it.

"Dong Wan...let's go back to the studio...I need to compose a new love song and right now, finally I have the inspiration to do it...You will stay and company with me,right?", I said and I grabbed his hand and pulled him to enter the building again.

"Why don't we compose it together?", he followed my lead. I smiled when I heard that and continued to enter the studio.

 

 

 

Tomorrow's morning

Hye Sung's POV

I entered the studio only to find that there were two persons on the floor. They were snuggling to each other while sleeping.

"Finally, they are together...It took so long....", I thought to myself. Eric entered the room as well but he halted his steps when he saw Dong Wan and Min Woo. He intended to hit Dong Wan but I blocked him and led him to sit on the chair.

"Let them be....", I said as I sat beside him. Eric took the white paper that already on the table and read it.

"Min Woo had completed the song~~ and guess what Hye Sung?", Eric looked at me after he put down the paper. 

"What?", I answered him annoyingly.

"Our Dong Wan here wrote the lyrics~~", Eric said gleefully. I could not afford to admire his cuteness when he did that.

"This must be added in our album...Feelgyo-chan will surely love it~~", I said to Eric.

"Who is Feelgyo??", Eric asked me,

"Secret~~~", I winked. 

"A girl??", Eric asked seriously.

"Secret~~", I more.

"Okay...enough!!We should leave them alone..You make sure the song will be published..", I said as I got up. I walked out from the room, leaving Eric behind.

"Hye Sung!!Tell me who is Feelgyo??", Eric came out from the room hastenly. I sticked my tounge and ran away from him. He chased me but he failed anyway. I was feeling glad for our relationship like this. I hope it will be like Woodong Couple in that studio one day...hehe~~

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Finally..it's done...I know it may be a cliche...hehe~~but I hope it satisfies u all....I love Woodong too much~~ and Ricsyung moments for a while...sorry I did not include Jindy as they were busy making out with each other at some place..hehe~~

 

Thank you for reading and please..please leave your comments and feedbacks~~~~

Feelgyo-chan???Are u okay with this??Hehe~~~

 

Lastly and again, I say

~~~~Thank You~~~~~