Clumsiness

Forever with you

He was organizing his books on his rack in that beautiful evening. He was peacefully spending his free time by tidying up his room. He was totally focused on arranging the books when suddenly he saw a figure walking outside his house. Immediately, his hand loosed grip on the book that he was holding. He tried to pick it up but he did not know he knocked on the rack, made the racks fell on him.

"OOWWWW!!!!", he yelled. He tried to get up but the rack was too heavy and there were too many books on him. 

"He....Help!!..HELP!!!", he yelled again. Luckily he was heard because he could hear footsteps approaching him and removing the rack and books on him.

"Dong Wan, are you okay??", the person asked while giving his hand. Without hesitating, Dong Wan grabbed the hand to get up. The person strongly helped Dong Wan to get up to his own feet. Dong Wan wanted to thank the person but when he lifted his head to see the person, he was surprised, thus, he accidentally stepped on the books, making him fell down again. This time, because the person did not let go his hand yet, he fell too, on top of Dong Wan. That increased Dong Wan shock. When he wanted to ask if the person was okay, their heads collided. Both of them let out a flinch.

"Ouch....my head...Dong Wan...are you okay??", the person asked for the second time while he was rubbing his forehead. 

"I'm okay, Min Woo....I'm sorry...I did not mean to hurt you...", Dong Wan answered him. Min Woo got up and again, he gave his hand to Dong Wan. Dong Wan did not grab it that time because he was afraid of Min Woo fell again. He got up by his own. Min Woo just stare blankly at his hanging hand while Dong Wan was getting up.

"Why are you here?", Dong Wan asked without looking at Min Woo.

"I saw you outside my house just now...", he grabbed his bottom of shirt to hide his nervousness. He never figured why he always felt like this when Min Woo was around. Everything would become a mess. Last time, his spaghetti was burned when Min Woo was busying glaring at him. Not to mention last week, when he accidentally stepped on a dog's tail upon seeing Min Woo was approachiing him. He had to run for a whole mile to get away from the vicious dog and in his room at that moment, his own rack was messed up, his books that he really worked hard since the morning had scattered on his room's floor.

"I've come to...Will you look at me?", Min Woo turned Dong Wan's body around because he really could not stand someone talked with his back facing him. Dong Wan spun around by Min Woo's force but he still not lifting up his head.

Min Woo let out a heavy sigh. He hold a bag in the air to show Dong Wan what he had brought.

"Min Woo...what....is..this....?", Dong Wan's eyes glittering when he saw the bag. 

"I bought it during the Asian tour...Only today, I have the courage to give this to you...", Min Woo slipped the bag on Dong Wan's shoulder. Dong Wan took it and looked at it like it was a treasure. A gold treasure to be honest.

"I shall help you in arranging the books back...", Min Woo tried to hide his small smile by picking up the books on the floor.

"Thank you, Min Woo..", Dong Wan whispered before he put the bag on his closet and helped Min Woo. While Min Woo was picking the books, he was trying to lift the rack. He nearly successful when suddenly his eyes catch a glimpse of Min Woo was looking at him. He did not how he slipped the rack again but luckily Min Woo was there because he had made it to support the rack before it fell down again.

"I'll handle this...Why don't  you bring the books that I put on your bed???", Min Woo said as he pushed the rack to lean it on the wall. Dong Wan nodded and quickly walked away but he tripped on his own foot. He fell down again but quickly he got up so that Min Woo would not notice. When he was bringing the books to Min Woo, he saw something. Min Woo was looking at him again with a glare that he did not understand at all. When he tried to avoid Min Woo's gaze by looking at the house ceiling, he accidentally stepped on his own feet (again) and fell flat on the floor and the books had scattered again on the floor. Dong Wan tried to get up but when he saw what had happened, he stopped halfway. He was in kneeled position when stare at the books. That made him break. Since Min Woo was there, nothing was alright. He always fell or loosing grip on something. He did not know how it became like that. He seems not himself when he was with Min Woo. He was known as the most organized person but when it comes to Min Woo, it was useless. He became stupid. He was tired of this. He was tired of tripping,tired of falling, tired of being clumsy. He wanted to show his best side to Min Woo, but everytime he saw Min Woo or Min Woo's glare, he would lose in that.

Without him realising, tears started to fall down from his eyes. Min Woo who had finished with the rack was shocked when he turned around to see Dong Wan was in tears. He immediately walked to Dong Wan and hold him in his embrace.

"Hey...what's wrong...??", Min Woo asked while rubbing Dong Wan's back to console him. 

"I don't know...why this has to happen when you are around...I keep troubling you with my clumsiness...I'm sorry, Min Woo....I am not like this around someone else....believe me...I dont know why....", Dong Wan sniffed on Min Woo's shoulder. Min Woo just stay silent.

"Dong Wan...are you trying to say I am the cause of your bad luck??", Min Woo retreated from hugging Dong Wan and got up. He could not hide his angry upon hearing Dong Wan's words. He already arrived at the door when Dong Wan got up too.

"No!!! I don't mean that!!! Min Woo, please....don't leave", Dong Wan grabbed Min Woo's hand.

"I dont mean it that way...it just that...I..I lose control of myself when I'm with you...", Dong Wan whispered slowly more to himself but Min Woo could hear it.

"Only with me??", Min Woo asked and turned around to face Dong Wan and Dong Wan nodded. Min Woo blushed for a while.

"Does that mean i am special to you??", Min Woo asked the tomato red Dong Wan.

"I....I....I think so....", Dong Wan looked somewhere else.

"Why the answer is not 'I know so'??", Min Woo followed Dong Wan's direction of looking.

"Min Woo.....I'm not sure about it yet...will you please.....understand me and wait for it??", Dong Wan told Min Woo. Min Woo pouted.

"Wait for what, Dong Wan??", Min Woo asked the flustered Dong Wan.

Dong Wan leaned closer,intended to lessen the gap between them, but what he did was he crushed their heads together,

"Owww...", both of them said at the same time but when their eyes met each other, they only laughed.

 

One week later,

Min Woo was bringing a baloon to Dong Wan who currently sat on the bench while reading a book.

"Dong Wan...look...I bought a baloon for you", Min Woo was running to him in the theme park. They had decided to go to the theme park on that day. Dong Wan changed his gazed from the books to Min Woo. He looked at him and felt something was trying to get out from his chest. Practically, his heart was beating fast when he saw the gorgeous man who was approaching with a wide smile. At that time, he know that it was the perfect time to let Min Woo hear what he had wanted to hear. He was waiting for Min woo to reach him. His eyes never escaped Min Woo's face but he was surprised when Min Woo's face is slowly going down. 

"What..?", he said as Min Woo fell down on the ground because he stepped on his own foot. Plus, the baloon had slipped away from his grip. 

"Aaahh..the baloon!!! Dong Wan...sorry...I'll buy a new one..", he got up quickly but stopped by Dong Wan who held his hand.

"You don't have to...", Dong Wan said but Min Woo protested.

"No..I should buy a new one...because on that baloon..there is...", Min Woo tried to tell something.

"I really mean it..you don't have to...", Dong Wan pulled Min Woo into his embrace.

"But..but...", Min Woo was still being stubborn but got 'sshhh'ed by Dong Wan.

"Min Woo...listen to me....carefully...", 

"Dong Wan..please let me get a new one....because there was something on that baloon...There were some words on it.."

"Min Woo...", Dong Wan shook Min Woo's body a little.

"Can't you hear what I want to say??", Dong Wan asked Min Woo seriuosly.

"I want to...but Dong Wan..the words on the baloon said.....",

"I love you...", Dong Wan said to Min Woo who at the same time finished his word,

"I love you", Min Woo looked at Dong Wan in disbelief.

"What did you just said? How do you know that is written on the balloon??"

"I don't know about that..I'm telling you my feelings...I..LOVE...YOU...", Dong Wan answered Min Woo. 

"You love me??YOU LOVE ME???Finally..you say it!! I love you too, Dong Wan..", Min Woo said happily and he  was jumping around with Dong Wan in his hugs. Dong Wan smiled but his smiled turned to grimace as Min Woo accidentally landed on his left foot.

"Owww....Min Woo...", Dong Wan quickly bent down to his feet. Min Woo was surprised and bent down too, intended to check Dong Wan injuries but he ended up collided their heads together.

"Ouch!!", both of them said.

"Looks like your clumsiness had came to me....", Min Woo said as he offered Dong Wan his hand,helping him to get up. Dong Wan grabbed it and intertwined their hands together.

"Don't worry....I'll be at your side...just like you when I had it..Hehe~~....I'll be fixing your mess...", Dong Wan said as he walked away together with Min Woo. His moved his hand to encircle Min Woo's waist and together they left the theme park to their own house with happiness feeling in their insides. 

 

The two shillouttes walked together side by side when the shorter man slipped but got hold by the slightly taller man.

 

 

Author's note: This is not my best chapter...I know....but I have to write...something happened today...n i need this..sorry for the grammar mistakes..huhu..T^T...

 

To all:

thank you for reading~~

To:

feelgyo-chan~~~~(hehe~~)

my spoiled little kid~~