Fluffiness

Forever with you

Min Woo's POV

It was morning when I opened my eyes lazily. I felt something hairy tickling my chest and I smiled because I know what the thing was. I patted those hairs slowly and let my fingers went through it. 

"Hmmmmm...", the handsome creature let out that from his lips. He was so adorable in that state. His eyes were still closing when I played with his hairs. He stayed still and breathed calmly. Little did he know that everytime he exhaled his breath, it tickled my tummy. I twitched my body because I could not hold the ticklish feeling. I heard him chuckled and that made me knew that he was already awake.

"Wannie...", I murmured. His name sounds so nice when I let it out from my lips, especially with a low hoarsed voice. 

"Wake up already...", I poked his cheeks in purpose. He slowly shook his head after formed a sweet smile on his perfect face. I really admired this side of him. 

"I don't want to...I want to sleep more...", he talked at last. Of course with the y deep voice. With that sentence, he snuggled his head more on my chest.  That was so cute of him and for that, I kissed his head lovingly.

"We have a schedule to follow,remember?", I removed his bangs away from his beautiful forehead before my lips landed on it.

"But I refused to go...I want to be with you for the whole day..",he opened his eyes slowly and found my gaze that was admiring him. He lifted his head a little so that he could examine my face more. Precisely, he was on top of me.

"Wannie...", I whispered his name. He suddenly fell into silence and touched my cheeks. And then, he wiped my blushing pink cheeks. I was startled a little because I totally did not expect him to do that. I hold his hand that landed on my cheeks and gave him my soft moist look from my eyes. I closed my eyes, ready to accept his lips landed on mine nervously. He moved his thumb to the corner of my lips. I felt something was being removed when he did that. 

"Min Woo, you have drools on your face..", he said before he laughed out loud and removed his hand from me. I widened my eyes because I was too surprised when he said it. I thought he wanted to kiss me!! I slapped him lightly on his muscular arm but he just continued to laugh. Immediately, I pouted and gave him my bored face. I felt dissappointed for a while but it all went away when suddenly, he grabbed my chin,to hold me still, before he leaned closer to me and pecked my lips sweetly.

"Don't sulk, my Min Woo...", he uttered softly and let out a smile that I longed for. 

"A peck is not enough to make me feel better...", I lifted one of my eyebrows. He chuckled before leaning to me even closer. 

"What do you want, then?", he asked me while his fingers trailed my lips. He knew it but why he was still asking for it?

"I...", I could not finish what I was saying since he cut me by shoving his lips towards mine and fondled it softly. I closed my eyes and parted my lips a little to give him the entrance of my mouth. I did not fight for dominance as I let him lead the kiss and he did it very well. Our lips tangled and refused to let each other go. We kissed each other lovingly and romantically. Nothing would interrupt us if we were in our world. But, I wrong on that. Both of us are still need to breath thus we stopped the loving kiss just to grasp some air.

"I know what do you want...Is that enough for a morning kiss?", he winked at me. I blushed before I kissed him one more time.

"You are the one who makes my heart still beating", I told him.

"Why so cheesy in the morning?", he asked. I kissed his cheeks once more.He just grinned and moved to beside me. He lied back on the bed, without any intention to get up. That actually rose up my rage a little bit. We were needed to be on time for the photoshoot.

"Dong Wan..", I sounded serious but he ignored me. I got up from the bed and stood in front of him.

"Get up....", I shook his body. He was closing his eyes again,drigting to sleep.

"I don't want to...", he mumbled. After that, he took a pillow and put it on his head. I stared at him daringly and pulled the pillow away.

"Leave me alone...I don't want to go anywhere but here!", he sounded annoyed by my action. He grabbed another pillow and put it between his legs. Just before, he kissed me lovingly, but suddenly, he was so stubborn to get up. This attitude would never get my understanding.

"Wannie....Forgive me for doing this...", I said before I rolled his body and let the comforter wrapped around him. He looked like a caterpillar.With that, he could not move his body anymore.

"Min Woo...", he cooed and showed me a pitiful expression on his face.

"Sorry, my love..This time it will not work..", I told him and then I lifted him bridal style. He pouted and that made me kissed his lips once again. He could not struggle much since the comforter limited his actions. He looked very cute when he was feeling helpless.

"Where do you want to bring me?", he asked. I gave him a naughty smirk. With only his head popped out, all he could do was leaning to my body. Sometimes,he bit my shoulder, but some other times, he kissed my cheeks repeatedly.

"You will know..", we arrived in front of the bathroom. I kicked the door opened and locked them before I removed the comforter from him.

"Min Woo..", he cooed me. I threw the comforter out of the bathroom and quickly grabbed him again. He let out a loud gasp when I lifted him again, before the two of us enter the bath tub.

 

 


"Oh,look....Finally, they are here", I heard Jun Jin said that when Dong Wan and I arrived at the photoshoot venue. We just grinned and apologized for being late. Andy just smiled and leaned his head on Jinnie's shoulders after waved his hand as a sign of greeting us. All of the members know about our relationship but the public still not. So, we needed to behave.

"Blame him for that! He was so stubborn to get up!!", I pointed my finger to Dong Wan who slowly nudged it away.

"Me?It was you who made the bath took too long!!", he defended himself.

"Who was the y one that tempted me?", I whispered to him, loud enough for the maknaes to hear that. Both maknaes pretended not to hear it and continued to do their own things.

"I blame both of you because took bath together!!", Hyesung popped out of nowhere with Eric hugged him from the back.

 

"Okay!!Let's start the photoshoot!!", the cameraman announced. Six of us quickly took positions and did the work seriously. Well, when it comes to work, it is normal to be serious,right? But, Dong Wan made it hard for me on that day. With him wearing a suit, a nice one that made him look more handsome than ever, I could not hold myself from keep looking at him.

The photoshoot took place on a port near the sea. There are many contennas and ships around us. The cameramen directed us to walk side by side and coincidentally (more to I did it on purpose), Dong Wan was next to me. My lips curved upwards when we were asked to put our hands on each other's hips. Dong Wan was unaware when slowly, I lowered my hand to his perky firm .

"Ooohh!!", he sounded. The director looked at us weirdly, but Dong Wan gave me a confused stare. Andy who was beside him at the other side, stared at me with a furious look.

"Hyung....Don't be too obvious!!", he said to me.  

"I can't..because he is too y to handle...", I replied him.

"Sorry,Dong Wan hyung..I can't help you..", he grinned and proceeded to link his arm on Dong Wan's waist. Dong Wan turned his head to me and I winked to him. Quickly, I pecked his cheeks and smiled more. He smiled and tried to kiss me back but Hyesung prevented him.

"Andy is right!Don't be too obvious!!", Hyesung pulled Dong Wan and Andy closer to him. He did not realise that Eric was already kissed him on his neck.

"You should say that to your boyfriend there!", I said that jokingly. Jun Jin that was next to me just shook his head. He could not do anything since his Andy was not positioned beside him.

 

The photoshoot ended succesfully.


Eric and Hyesung needed to go somewhere strangely after the photoshoot. We pretended that we knew nothing despite we know it very well where Eric woud bring Hyesung. It's either to a hotel or their own apartment. Weirdly, Jun Jin and Andy had to go to the park together. I think they could not find any other excuse to cover up that they are dating. I snickered when I heard Jun Jin said,

"Andy, I heard that hanging out at the park make us feeling calm by looking at the tress and birds..", Dong Wan tried to hold his laughter while Andy just nodded, agreeing what his partner said. He grabbed Jun Jin's hand and pulled him to walk with him and that made me left alone with Dong Wan.

"Where are heading?", he asked me because I was pulling his hand suddenly and he nearly lost his balance.

"Just walking near here..", I told him and put his hand in my jacket's pocket. His hand was so warm and I love to use it to warm my cold hand due to the sea breeze.

"Min Woo...", he said my name and followed me. We walked slowly without letting go of our hands and enjoyed the nice views there. It was not a beach, but still the clear blue sky still could be seen. The sea gulls were flying everywhere.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and locked my arm. I kissed his forehead and just continue walking. The breeze was really calming for me and him. I felt content just to be with him like this. He started to hum a song that I made for him. I brought his hand that I was holding to my lips and kissed it.

"It's nice to be with you..wherever I am, Wannie...", I said. He put his chin on my shoulder and looked at me.

"You feel that way too?", he asked me back and I stopped our walking. I turned my head to face his adorable handsome face. I leaned closer so that our forehead collided with each other slowly. At that time, our eyes met with each other and the feelings deep inside our hearts were conveyed with each other. He knows that I love him and I know he loves me me too. The next thing would not need any explanations, as our lips were battling with each other, fondling and sweetly tangled.

"We should head home...", I said as I felt something funny in my pants.

"Why..?", he asked. I rolled my eyes and then I signalled him to look down. He obediently followed but surprised when he saw it.

"Just by kissing? Am I that good??", he shifted his gaze towards me and pecked me.

"Remember this morning? It was started when you kissed me!!", I told him.

"That was why our supposed-to-be-bath was long!!", he exclaimed and laughed. I blushed and looked away.

We continued our walking as our hands were linked with each other and he keep leaning on me. The breeze was blowing nicely as a sign that it consents our love that grow more and more day by day. In the middle of nowhere, suddenly, a small pink flower landed on my palm. I looked everywhere, there were no trees, how could this flower was ended in my grasp? Dong Wan saw it too and smiled towards me.

"It's a sign..", he said to the bewildered me.

"Sign of what..??", I asked him.

"A sign that our love is sweet",he told me.

"And fluffy", he added.

I blushed to his comments and pinched his cheeks who was preoccupied in playing with the pink flower. Once again, our eyes met with each other and I think you all know what would happen when it occured.(Blame it on the writer!She is too lazy to describe our kissing scenes!!)

 

 

Author's note: Sorry, Min Woo oppa...You already had too many kissing scenes in this chapter...haha^^

Ehem...sorry for being delusional for a while..First of all....Thank you for reading my stories^^..I appreciate it very much and that is why I never forget to say thank you in every chapter^^ Hehe^^ 

Hope you will continue to read my story^^ Honestly, this story has no motive at all..Haha!! It's only full(not so full to be honest) of Woodong's kissings and huggings...but I hope u guys love it^^

I will not stop writing updating one shots of woodong here...

 

Please do leave your feedbacks~~~

Saranghae^^ Hugs n Kisses \(^3^)/