Touch

Forever with you

  Dong Wan's POV

                                         I was sitting lonely in the meeting's room and listening to the song entitled 'My Love' from my IPod. I love this song not because because I sang it but because of the composer of the song. He made this song specially for me. I smiled stupidly when I muttered the title again. If only the lyrics are for me. I closed my eyes and immersed myself to the song.

i imagined
every morning 
i'd open my eyes with you (love~~)
and with all my heart (my love)
i'd hold you (my love)
and fall back to sleep (love~~)

I smiled again when I heard those lyrics. It always make my heart flutter. I intend to sing it but stopped because I could feel someone touched my shoulder. I opened my eyes and there he was, sitting very close to me with his smile and moon-shaped eyes, and looking at me. I gulped,reacting to his touch. I pressed the pause button hurrily,trying to prevent him to know the song that i've been heard but I failed. Because of my clumsiness, my IPod fell on the floor. He only looked at me with a weird expression. 

"Dong Wan,are you okay??", he asked as I bent to pick up my IPod.

"I'm okay....", I sighed. Why I always like this in front of him? My feelings could be known if I continued to be like this.

"You look not okay to me...Are you having fever??", he put away his bangs and mine using his hands and leaned his forehead towards mine. Again, he made my heart fluttered. I could feel my heartbeat is increasing. It felt like it want to get out from my chest.

"Min...Min Woo..I'm okay....", I managed to whisper. He put his head away.

"You are burning, Wannie. And your face...is red....", he said as he put his hand on my neck. Why he had to touch me again? My heartbeat got fast again. To prevent something bad happen, I hold his hand.

"No..seriously..I'm okay,Min Woo-ah", I started to get up. He grabbed my hand and prevented me to take any step further.

"Don't go...With temperature like that, you could be fainted..", he pulled me to sit again. Little did he know that I was burning up because of him. It because of his touches. I did not know when I started to feel this way but as long as he touched me, there will burning sensation arise in my body. Truthly speaking, I was not having a fever at all. I fell into silence because I really could not think of anything to be said to him. Thus, I only bowed my head,waiting for him to initiate the conversation but he really surprised me because he pulled my head and put it on his lap. After that, he started messing with my hairs.

"Min Woo???", I was confused. What was he doing?

"Sssshhhh.....Just let me be...", he said as his hand started to explored my body. I swallowed and started to wonder what he was doing but I just let him be because he instructed me.

"Why your temperature keep increasing?I could feel it through your shirt", he asked a question that I could not answer.

"I...I...I don't know....", I was stuttering. He smiled and bent down his head towards me and suddenly looked at me seriously. I could feel my face getting hotter as he did that. I started to enter blank mode. If in the cartoon world, my eyes would be the twirling lines. Suddenly,he closed his eyes and leaned forward. I could feel our lips touched for a while but it did not stop there. He continued the peck to kiss. His lips were conquering mine and he pressed his lips on mine so that I could make the entrance for him. Unconciously, I closed my eyes too and opened my lips farther. Our tounge were battling hungrily with each other. It was a long and romantic kiss and it was practically my first kiss with a man! I was craving for more but he pulled away.

"Wannie...", he said slowly and pinched my cheeks. I was feeling embarrassed and hid my face in my hands.

"Why you do not tell me?",he asked me. I peeked through my fingers and saw he was blushing. He bit his finger and looked away.

"Tell you what??", I asked him back,still hiding my face.

"That I am the one who made you feeling hot?", he said. He removed my hands from my face and looked at me a soft gaze from his eyes.

"What are you talking about?", I pretended that I did not understand.

"I always noticed....you body always hot when I touched you..I already asked other members and they told me that you are not hot at all when they touch you...", he explained to me.

I got up abruptly and intended to run away. I panicked. I did not want him to know my feelings. Before he could grab me again, I ran to the door. When I hold the knob,suddenly I remembered. He just kissed me. Why he kissed me? That made me turned to face him again. He was hanging his head and looked down. I went back to sit beside him. He did not realise me was sitting back until I poke him on the waist. He was shocked to see me but smiled as he leaned back to the couch.

"Why you kissed me?", I asked him straightly. I tried to look ito his eyes but I could not. He chuckled because of my shyness.

"Do you really have to ask that?", he scooted closer to me. I frowned my eyebrows. I was confused because my question got answered by another question.

"Well...I have to...because I really don't know the reason..",he got nearer to me and hold my hand. After that, he kissed my cheeks. 

"Min...Woo...I...", he did not let me finish my words.

"It's because it's the same to me. Your touches made me feel hot,Wannie", he said as he caressed my hands.

"What do you mean?", I asked again. I really did not understand what he was trying to tell me. He hit his forehead.

"Since when you are this dumb??", he shook his head. I hang my mouth open. Really??What he was trying to tell me??

"I love you, Kim Dong Wan", he said softly at my ear. Oh...it because he loves me...WAIT!!!WHAT???He LOVES me??? I turned to face him.

"What....???", I widened my eyes. 

"Hahaha!!Don't be that surprised~~I know that you feel that way too~~", he said.

"Feel what??", I asked again. This time, I already understood but I intended to .

"What??You mean you don't feel it at all??", he released my hands. He started to pout and turned away,avoiding me.

"Min Woo-ah...I love you too~~", I confessed while hugging him from the back. He giggled and faced me again. We looked at each other again and leaned our face closer. Just when we started to kiss, I heard a soft giggle coming near at us. Still hugging him, I looked down and surprised to see Eric was squatting with Andy beside him. They looked up at us and smirked evilly.

"Love birds~~~~~", Eric sang while getting up. I was so shy and hid my face on Min Woo's chest. He chuckled and hugged me back. Andy sang with Eric the song entitled "love birds", that has Min Woo's and my name in it. I could not take it thus I released myself and started to chase Eric. When I got him, I wrestled with him. Andy was already being caught by Min Woo. At that time, Hyesung and Jun Jin braught us dinner and put it on the table.

"Hyesung~~Min Woo and Dong Wan are lovers now~~", Eric reported to his water in his struggling. Jun Jin came to me and helped his hyung by joining the wrestling. Three of us were stacked while Eric was at the bottom. Later, Min Woo and Andy joined the stacking.

"YAAHHHH!!Stop it already!!!", Hyesung finally screamed. No one listened to him making him lose his patient. He rushed to us and started to pull Min Woo's ear who was on the top. And then, he pulled each of our ears and lead us to the table.

"Eat...before I smashed all of you!", he said. Maybe he was tired because of the comeback because he is the main vocalist indeed. I took the sit beside Min Woo and grabbed the food that were prepared. Under the table, we intertwined our hands and feel our warmness together. I really hope we always like this because I love him very much. Forever.

"Oh..by the way,I know you were listening to My Love...and the lyrics are actually for you. I was thinking of you when I made it", he whispered to me and made me smile wide ear-to-ear for the whole day.

 

 

Author's note: Woooaaahh....what is this??huhu~~Sorry if any of you feel dissapointed.

Specially prepared for:

TaecYoon_KhunToria

chirochun

sapphire98

fallendrops

Unexpectedlove

 

and to feelgyo:

juz want to mention u here~~haha~~

 

 

Thank you for reading~~

Feel free to comment~~