Delayed Happiness II

Forever with you

            "I love you", Dong Wan heard a voice near him. He remembered that he was involved in an accident and after that, it was dark for him. He was wandering aimlessly to find the way out before he heard the voice. He knew the voice. He knew it very well. A second after the voice was heard, a light appeared in front of him. The shining light formed a door.He saw a figure standing at the opposite of the door. It was Min Woo who was smiling with tears streaming on his cheeks.

"Please wake up..", Min Woo said to him. Dong Wan reached his hand to Min Woo and the latter gladly accept it. The moment their hands touched, Dong Wan slowly opened his eyes. The lightless place was gone and replaced by a white room with white bed and white curtains. He frowned his eyebrows, trying to put everything into pieces. It did not take long to know he was hospitalized. He looked at his hand which had been grabbed by someone. He turned his head to see a sleeping Min Woo was beside him. He could see Min Woo's traces of tears on his face.

"Min Woo..", Dong Wan muttered slowly and lifted his free hand to wipe Min Woo's wet cheeks. He took the chance to Min Woo's smooth hair. He caressed the sleeping face slowly to his heart content. He had waited too long to do that. He waving his hand in front of Min Woo to make sure that the sleeping guy would not notice anything when he bent his head a little to steal a kiss from Min Woo. He closed his eyes and pecked lightly Min Woo's lips. Dong Wan nearly got caught because at that crucial time, Min Woo opened his eyes. The supposed-to-be-coma guy quickly pulled away and closed his eyes, acting that he still in unconcious state.

"Dong Wan?", Min Woo sounded so sad. He was hoping that his beloved one had wake up but he felt dissapointed when he saw Dong Wan's eyes were still closed. He brought Dong Wan's hand to his lips and kissed it many times.

"Dong Wan....I'm sorry...that I lied to you...", Min Woo said. His tears were forming again, when he recalled the girl's threat. He kissed Dong Wan's hand again. The 'unconcious' Dong Wan remained still. He did not want to lose the chance of knowing everything.

"What lie that Min Woo was talking about?", that question wondered in his head.

"I love you...Of course I love you...I can't love someone else...", Min Woo started to open up everything. He assumed Dong Wan was still unconcious. He thought that was his chance to let it all out. When Dong Wan woke up, at least he could pretend nothing happened and just protect him from afar. 

"I tried to but I can't....I...I....", Min Woo was stuttering due to his sobbings.

"Then, what is it?", Dong Wan talked to himself in his head while pretending being in 'coma'.

"I tried to forget you, then, she came into my life....I thought maybe she could change my feelings...", Min Woo wiped his own tears but he made it miserably. That did not stop the tears to stream from his eyes.

"But..she could not...I love you more than anything..I tried to love her...but I fail,Dong Wan...I fail....I wanted to leave her...but then, she threatened me...she said she will kill you if I am together with you....I know her...She is capable to do that....", Min Woo lifted his head and kissed Dong Wan's cheeks. Sneakingly, the lying guy let out a smirk.

"I wanted to protect you...", he kissed Dong Wan's forehead.

" Will he kiss my lips too?", Dong Wan said to his mind with his closed eyes.

"That was why I lied...I lied that I don't love you when you confessed to me...I hope you know that it breaks my heart when I know you love me back as much as I love you....I can't love you...", Min Woo cried to his heart. He dived his head in his arms and cried again.

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry..I'm sorry..Dong Wan-ah..", Min Woo repeated his sorry. Dong Wan could not take it anymore. He peeked by opening one of his eyes, to see Min Woo was crying harldy while saying sorry. Dong Wan lifted his free hand and blew it before he hit Min Woo's head. He hit it really hard. Enough to make Min Woo stop whailing.

"I'm sorry..I'm...AAAWWWWW!!", Min Woo rubbed his head. He looked up and saw Dong Wan was rubbing his knuckles.

"Sorry..Is that hurt?", Dong Wan asked him innocently. Min Woo widened his small eyes. He was surprised to see his best friend had woke up and smiling to him.

"It hurts...but..who cares...", Min Woo hugged Dong Wan tightly. He buried his face on Dong Wan's chest,crying again.

"Hey...I am still injured, you know..", Dong Wan pulled Min Woo away because he felt a sharp pain on his chest when Min Woo hugged him.

"I'm sorry...I'm really....", Min Woo was tearing for the umpth time. He was too happy to see his beloved one is okay. 

"Stop it, Min Woo..", Dong Wan interrupted Min Woo. The said name settled down and sat on the stool back.

"Wait...why did you hit me?", Min Woo rubbed the spot where Dong Wan hit him. It was still throbbing.

" I can't take it...", Dong Wan took his hand away from Min Woo.

"I love you but you don't love me back...", the muscular guy bowed down his head. This time it was him who was tearing.

"Dong Wan...I...", Min Woo tried to come up an excuse but he was cutted by Dong Wan.

"I heard everything, Min Woo-ah....", Dong Wan said slowly, near to whisper.

Min Woo gasped. He blinked his eyes, trying to process what Dong Wan had said.

"You don't have to hide it anymore..you don't have to hide that you love me...", Dong Wan gripped the blanket that covered him.

"But...", Min Woo tried to explain to Dong Wan that he could be killed.

"No buts!", Dong Wan turned his head and looked into Min Woo's eyes.

"We suffered enough because of this...You and me..both of us are hurting..", Dong Wan touched Min Woo's face. His tears were falling finally, conveying that he was sad because of that.

"I don't want to lose you....I rather put aside my feelings thean seeing you lifeless, Dong Wan-ah..", Min Woo put his hands on Dong Wan's.

The witty guy lifted his hand again to hit the special stupid in front of him.

"Ouch!What was that for?", Min Woo frowned his eyebrows and grabbed the hand that hit him. He then took that hand to his lips. Dong Wan blushed before he continued,

"Babo-yah! Why are you scared of a woman? We are two healthy men, you know?", Dong Wan snapped at him.

"She can do anything! She has power to do it....", Min Woo said. Dong Wan rolled his eyes.

"So do we. We are Shinhwa,remember? Shinhwa Changjos are powerful enough for us!", Dong Wan exclaimed with a determined eyes.

"But.......",

"I said, no buts!", Dong Wan said.

"As long as we love each other...It is enough for us...", the witty guy removed Min Woo's bangs before he proceeded to kiss his forehead.

"Dong Wan-ah..", Min Woo looked into Dong Wan's gaze.

"I love you.....", he confessed it eventually. He leaned closer to Dong Wan's face.

"Even that woman tries to kill you...I will protect you....", he whispered those words at Dong Wan's ear.

".......", Dong Wan did not reply anything as he closed his eyes. He had been waiting for that to happen since he laid his eyes on Min Woo at the first time they met.

"I only love you...", Min Woo said before he sealed Dong Wan's lips. Without any force, he made Dong Wan parted his lips so that their tounge can meet each other and snuggled. Min Woo's lips controlled Dong Wan's smoothly as he led the kiss. Their lips battled with each other for dominance. They did not even stop to breath. Min Woo climbed the bed without pullling the kiss away. Dong Wan pulled his partner closer, using his left hand that landed on Min Woo's neck. His right hand rested naturally on Min Woo's waist. He did not care his pounded torso and head anymore. The cure was already there. His Min Woo is enough to make him forget all the pain he was having. He did not even let out a single flinch as he enjoyed what Min Woo was doing to him at that moment.

 

"Dong Wan....", Hyesung barged into the room. The two persons were still immersed in kissing, not realising the startled crying Hyesung.

"What...?", Hyesung tried to approach them , but he could not do that because someone dragged him backwards.

"Hyung..let them be...", Andy grabbed Hyesung's sweater thightly. Jun Jin only watched the scene in disbelief. Min Woo was kissing Dong Wan so deeply till he did not even notice his other members were at the door.

"Ahhh...Finally...", Eric looked at the couple.

"You can meet him tomorrow..", the leader pulled Hyesung's hand. After that, he dragged the confused main vocalist to somewhere only the two of them knew. 

"I think we should go too...", Jun Jin left but only after Andy closed the door behind them. Two of them exchanged glances and smirked to each other.

"I don't know why it takes too long for Min Woo hyung to realise his feelings to Dong Wan hyung...", Andy mumbled when he linked his hand with Jun Jin. The taller lad smiled and kissed the maknae's temples.

"He knew it since at the beginning...but he kept refusing his feelings....but now...at least, they are happy...", Jun Jin put his strong hand around Andy's waist.

"Now, we will deal with Min Woo's ex. How dare she threatened my hyung? How dare she wants to kill my hyung? She don't know who are she messing with!", Andy fisted his hands.

"What are you talking about?", Jun Jin asked and stopped walking. Confused with Andy's statement.

"Eric hyung and I installed a...", Andy did not finish his sentence when suddenly Eric came to the two of them.

"ANDY!! That was supposed to be a secret. If that Min Bong knew, we're dead!", the leader covered Andy's mouth. Hyesung gave them a suspicious stare.

"Mun Jung Hyuk...What did you do??", Hyesung pulled Eric's ear and dragged him to the car. Andy just shrugged his shoulder to the bewildered Jun Jin. Knowing Andy, Jun Jin will know about it eventually. He just need to make Andy lie on his bed. =p

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you hear something?", Dong Wan said through the kiss. Min Woo shook his head and proceeded in kissing Dong Wan.

"Min Woo...", Dong Wan pulled away. Min Woo stopped what he was doing and look into Dong Wan's eyes.

"Wannie...", Dong Wan blushed when he heard his new nickname.

"I am not afraid of that woman anymore...I will protect you from anything..because I love you...", Min Woo bent down to land his lips on Dong Wan's forehead one more time.

"Min Woo...although it is late....but we can still have this happiness,right?", Dong Wan trailed his fingers to Min Woo's face.

"Of course....Just think it as delayed happiness....it is late..but we can still have it....because we love each other..destined for each other..made for each...", Dong Wan did not let Min Woo finished. He fondled Min Woo's lips again and this time, it was him that was leading the kiss. Min Woo did not expect that but he did not fight it. He accepted the loving kiss willingly because he knows that nothing can come between him and Dong Wan at that moment. He loves the guy that was kissing him and he would never stop loving him. He knows that whatever he did, he could not avoid the destiny even though it is a,

 

Delayed Happiness

 

 

The End.

 

 

 

Author's note : I'm really sorry...if u found it cliche..huhu...I think it is the same as my Donggumong's Determination....Aigoo...miane....but let me say this..thank you for reading all my stories..I love you all very much^^....the silent readers too...hehe^^...Please comment....I'm anticipating from u guys^^.....goodbye for now....

 

           Exams...exams...exams....huhu...They are killing me....

the pic is not mine...credit to the rightful owner^^