Chance

Forever with you

                    Shinhwa decided to have a vacation together after their own solo activities separated them for almost like six months from each other. Min Woo proposed Singapore, Andy suggested America, Jun Jin keep chanting China, Hyesung just shook his head, disagreeing with everything, Eric was too busy  looking at the pretty figure Hyesung while Dong Wan looking at various templates in front of him. Suddenly, the witty guy saw an interesting one and shoved it to the other members.

"Malaysia! That's where we will be going!!", he said with his glee voice. Other members looked at him and made many kind of faces when they saw how Malaysia looks like.

"Hyung!! This country is hot for us!!", Andy nudged Dong Wan hard.

"I know..but....", Dong Wan got cut off when Min Woo stood up and sat beside him. He analyzed the pemplate more but after a few seconds, he put down the folded paper and looked at Dong Wan.

"As long as....I'm with you..then, it's ok..", Min Woo said and Dong Wan gave him a sweet smile. Min Woo blushed but he hid it by looking away.

"I don't mind too...as long as Hyesungie is with us~~", Eric chimed those words and hugged Hyesung who made an annoying face and pushed the leader away from him.

"Stay away from me, you ert!!", Hyesung yelled but when he turned his head to Dong Wan, the corner of his lips went upwards and softly answered the pouted guy,

"You know...I always agree with you...", Hyesung became flushed as tomato when he said that. He, too, looking away to hide his embarassment.

 

The day had came. They had arrived in Malaysia after 5 long hours of flight. As soon as they landed in Malaysia, they could feel the hotness. Andy was fanning himself with his tshirt.

"Hyung..told you...it's hot here...", Andy said to Dong Wan while walking at the passageway. 

"Told you China is better...", Jun Jin agreed with Andy. The maknae felt grateful as his beloved hyung saw his point.

Dong Wan fell into silent. He felt guilty because all he wanted to do was make his other members happy. He bowed down his head all the way when they walked. Out of nowhere, a hand encircled his shoulder pulled him slightly downwards.

"Hey...don't wear that pout...things are going to get better...trust me...", the shorter guy whispered slowly at Dong Wan's ear. For some reason, even a sentence lightened up the witty huy's heart.

"Guys...don't be too down...Cheer up!!", Min Woo said to the maknaes while still locking his arm at Dong Wan. Jun Jin just nodded and exchanged looks with Andy. Unintentionally, his eyes landed on the soaked white t-shirt of Andy. Andy saw the direction of Jun Jin's eyes. He blushed but he hit Jun Jin's head to make him realized that they were in public.

"Dong..", Hyesung shouted but got interrupted by a sudden hug from his back.

"Hyesungie~~~", Eric crooked his chin on Hyesung's shoulder. The pretty guy snorted and tried very hard to release from the bear hug of the leader but obviously he failed so, he just let the leader clinged to him whie he sped his movement to Dong Wan.

"You two..can't be separated at all", Dong Wan commented when he saw Hyesung and Eric. Hyesung was shocked to hear that. He gave a deadly glare to Eric and squirmed away from the hug finally. Eric was startled to see the annoyed Hyesung.

 

 

 

They were all decided to stay in a 5-star hotel but not for Dong Wan. His claustrophobia caused him could not breath in a stuffy place. He could not stand a room that has no windows. He has trauma of height too. So, he could not afford to stay at the high-rise building. That was why he chose to rent a homestay at a rural place of the location they were staying. Besides, the homestay and the hotels were not far to each other.  All of them went to their own lodging place and checked-in. Min Woo was prickling his thumbs while waiting for the que to be subsided.

"Hyung..are you okay..?", Jun Jin asked after seeing the nervous Min Woo. Andy put down his newspaper and focused on Min woo too.

"Yes..hyung...you are weird since Dong Wan went to his way separately from us. Why are you fidgeting..?", Andy let out of his curiosity.

"Nothing...I'm just...", Min Woo was stuttering when he wanted to answer. 

"He is worried to leave Dong Wan alone", Eric finished his sentence with a calm expression on his face but his eyes never left Hyesung who was getting their keys at the counters.

"Hyung...is that true?", Andy asked and Min Woo nodded. His red face could not be hidden anymore. Jun Jin smirked and crushed his next to Min Woo immediately.

"Just go, hyung..I don't think Dong wan hyung would mind...", Jun Jin elbowed the flustered Min Woo. 

"But...I can't leave you guys either...", Min Woo muttered.

"Hyung, we are going to crush in Dong Wan's homestay too. You better hurry before we get there. You will not have the chance if we visit there, you know..?", Andy said while winking to Min Woo. 

"Chance..of...what..?",Min Woo looked at Andy with frowned eyebrows. Andy hit his forehead with his own palm.

"Aigoo..this hyung...", Andy shook his head. Jun Jin laughed out when he saw the clueless face of Min Woo.

"Chance to confess, babo-yah!!", Eric flicked Min Woo's head.

"AWWW!!!", Min Woo rubbed the painful spot.

"Okay!! ARASSEO!!", Min Woo gave a murderous stare to Eric. He stood up and took his bags with him before he walked off from there.

Hyesung who had just finished taking their keys was bewildered with the scenes in front of him.

"Where is Min Woo going?", he asked the maknae who did not stop laughing.

"Oh..You are done? Lets go~~", Eric pulled hyesung without answering his question. Hyesung never left his view of Min Woo's back even though he was being dragged around by Eric.

 

 

At Dong Wan's homestay

 

        Dong Wan was unpacking his things from his bag. He took out his clothes and put them neatly in the closet that had been standing there. He dug out more from his bag, but his hand caught a nice small wooden picture frame. He plopped himself on the nice comfy bed while looking at the picture inside the frame. He did not paln it, but the corner of his lips went upwards the moment his fingers landed on the picture. There were two persons in there, locking their arms to each other. Their eyes were looking at the camera with beautiful smiles plastered on their faces. One of them is of course him while the other one is someone he adored so much. Dong Wan was immersed in looking at the picture. He did not realised how time has passed when he imagined the person talked to him, smiled to him, laughed with him. His memories with the person was wandering in his mind when suddenly, a knock was heard on his door. He hid the frame under the pillow and went to the door. When he opened it, he was surprised to see the person who was standing in front of the doorway.

"Min Woo..?What are you doing here?", he swayed the door wider.

"Why? I can't be here?", Min Woo asked the person in front of him who looked so flustered.

"Am I interrupting something?", the shorter guy asked and smirked. Knowing erowan, he guessed it was something dirty.

"NO!!!", Dong Wan quickly denied. He waved his hand frantically but his face had turned to ten shades of red.

"Can I come in?", Min Woo asked after displaying his crescent moon-shaped eyes

"Of course..", Dong Wan muttered while moved a little to his left to make entrance for Min Woo.

Min Woo stepped in the homestay and looked around. He was amazed by the interior designs which were big and well decorated. He was looking adorely to each details in the homestay.

"This is nice...too bad you are sleeping it in alone...Why you never share things like this?", Min Woo asked while looking outside the window. His eyes caught raindrops slowly fell to the ground.

"Ahh...it's raining...", Min Woo reached his hand and felt the raindrops on it.

"It's going to be cold...Min Woo..wait there..", Dong Wan pointed a space in the homestay where there were coffee table with two chairs facing each other.

"I'm going to make coffee", Dong Wan retreated from the living room and proceeded to the kitchen.

Min Woo followed what Dong Wan asked for and sat on the one of chairs there. He looked outside and adore the falling rain that could be seen from the big sliding doors. He engrossed in the scene of falling rain till he did not realise Dong Wan had came, bringing a tray on his hands. He placed the tray on the table that consisted of a silver jug of coffee utensils. There were biscuits as well.

"Beautiful, isn't it?", Dong Wan said to Min Woo. That brought back Min Woo to reality as he heard the voice of his beloved person.

"Yes...it is...", Min Woo looked at Dong Wan tenderly.

"So....Why are you here..?", Dong Wan placed a cup of coffe in front of Min Woo. And then, he sipped his own coffee and waited for Min Woo's answer. He was too occupied in enjoying his hot coffee when suddenly he realised Min Woo was not answering at all. The shorter guy looked at him with a deepful meaning in his eyes. Like he was trying to tell him something but he could not.

"Min Woo??", Dong Wan tried again. He put down the codde cup that he was holding.The said name just gave him a wide smile. After that, something unexpected for Dong Wan happened. Min Woo reached his hand to Dong Wan's face and caressed Dong Wan's bangs. The fingers trailed down to his eyes, nose, cheeks, lips and chin one by one but weirdly, the fingers went back to the lips.

"I...need to tell you something...", Min Woo muttered. At the same time, he grabbed Dong Wan's chin and lifted the witty guy's face to make their gaze meet each other. Dong Wan fell into silent to see his best friend's behaviour. Min Woo leaned closer to Dong Wan. He nearly closed their gap when he suddenly stopped when his lips was only an inch far from Dong Wan. Dong Wan saw Min Woo's gaze. He did not refused Min Woo at all. He did not understand why he was acting like that. He just let Min Woo entangled their hands together that were on the table. He did not back away like he would use to do. He stayed still until he saw Min Woo opened his mouth to say something.

"I love you...", Min Woo pecked Dong Wan's lips. The person whose lips had been kissed was startled. Min Woo retreated from the small kiss and suddenly felt embarassed but that did not stop him from jumping out of the porch and ran towards the garden in front of the porch. He let himself being poured by the rain. He just stood under the falling rain, staring lovely at Dong Wan. At that time, his feeling burst out, trying so hard to be let out from his beating chest.

Dong Wan touched his lips that was red. His cheeks too. He felt hot entirely on his face. He looked at Min Woo who was soaked under the rain, who was looking back at him. He called back the picture he had seen before in his mind. It was Min Woo who he had been thinking. That was why he startled to see the guy in front of his door. He just thought of him and then he came.

"Dong Wan! I love you!!", Min Woo screamed in the rain which brought out Dong Wan from his train of thoughts. Finally, he gained the confidence and smiled widely.

"I LOVE YOU!!", Min Woo screamed again. 

"I..!!!", Min Woo gestured his hand in front of his beating heart.

"LOVE", his hands formed a heart.

"YOU!!", he pointed Dong Wan who covered his lips with his hand. Eventually, he ran out of the porch too and running towards Min Woo who had spreaded his arms to welcome the witty guy in his embrace. They hugged each other under the rain.

"I love you too...Min Woo..I love you too..." Dong Wan chanted and hugged Min Woo tighter.

Min Woo smiled and patted Dong Wan's head. The two of them continued to embrace each other under the rain when suddenly, Dong Wan lifted his head and looked at Min Woo with a meaningful look.

"What..?", Min Woo asked because he did not understand that look from Dong Wan.

"KISSED HIM ALREADY!!!", a voice screamed at them. Min Woo was shocked to see Andy was standing near a bush.

"Gosh...hyung...how can you don't know that pitiful look?", Andy palmed his forehead. He was trying to approach his flabbergasted hyungs when suddenly he was hugged from the back. It was Jun Jin, who tried very hard to make Andy stay still.

"Hi, Min Woo hyung..Dong Wan hyung...I guess we take our leave now..", Jun Jin dragged Andy who kept hushing him. There was something weird with the two of them. They have no clothes on their tops. Only tight jeans.

Min Woo waved shyly to the maknae who had been lifted up on Jun Jin's shoulder.

"So.....", Dong Wan caught Min Woo's attention. Min Woo smiled.

Dong Wan hold Min Woo's arms and closing his eyes while leaning closer to Min Woo. His hand was wandering around Min Woo's neck and caressed it lovingly. Even the special stupid understood what he wanted. Slowly, he closed his eyes too and waited for Dong Wan. Eventually, Dong Wan locked their lips and fondled them softly. He kissed the person he loves so much even though rain was pouring hard on them. No, they did not even realised it was still raining when they were kissing romantically, sealing their love to each other.

 

However, they did not know, there was a pair of eyes were watering when his view landed on the two persons were kissing. He just stood there speechless when he saw his beloved person was united with his lover. The gazer turned around when his tears were flowing without his consent.

"Hyesung....", Eric appeared behind a tree greeted the broken heart guy. 

"Go away....I don't have the mood right now...", Hyesung walked away but Eric was stubborn. He embraced Hyesung tightly.

"Be with me instead...give me a chance....", Eric muttered. 

For the first time, Hyesung did not push Eric away. He just stayed still in the hug and cried his heart out.

"Give me a chance...", Eric said slowly.

Both of them just hugged each other in silent. Only the sobs of Hyesung was heard. His sad sobbings ending the chapter of that evening. He had lost his chance to be with Dong Wan. He did not know how could he lived onwards. He really did not despite he was actually in the right embrace.

 

The End

 

 

Author's note : I need to write this....bcoz I was depressed too much....strangely, this helped me a little...I'm sorry for I haven't updated the chaptered fic....*bows*

Thank you for reading to all of you...

I planned for a spin off for the ricsyung but it may take a while....

lastly, thank you again...

Please comment....I appreciate every single words....

Thank you...n Saranghae^^