Forever With You

Forever with you

Min Woo's POV

I was watching my tv with my family in the living room that day. It was one of the day where Eric forced me to take a break. The leader did not want me to overwork but I felt something weird that one time, as it was only two days from the weekends but I accepted his offer as other members encouraged it too. It was rare where they urged me to take a day off.

We were immersed in the TV shows when suddenly the bell door was ringing. The four of us looked at each other, refused to leave our seats. Staring game happened between us, signalling to open the door, as the bell had been ringing for the third time.

"You get it..", my sister pointed at me as we know our parents had secured their seats as they are the owner of the house. 

"No.You get it!", I crossed my arms on my chest. 

"Omma....~~", my sister did aegyo which always worked with my mom.

"Min Woo,you get the door.", my mom nudged me. I let out a sigh as I lose to my older sister's aegyo. My dad only laughed and raised his thumb up to me as his other hand pulled my mom into an embrace. Mi Young sticked his tounge out towards me as I got up. When I walked to the door, I took the chance to pull her hair. I laughed out lous as she screamed.

"You deserved that!", I yelled at her and reached the monitor to unlock the door. My eyes widened as I was surprised to see the guy that had been standing outside. Without any hesitation, I unlocked the door and greeted him.

"Dong Wan..? What are you doing here??", I asked the smiling guy in front of me. His hands were at his back, hiding something.

"I am lucky it is you who opened the door. I could not explain this if it was your sister or one of your parents that opens the door", he said.

"Hmm?Explain what?", I asked him curiously.

"This...", suddenly he kneeled in front of me and revealed what he had been hiding at his back. He lifted up a bouquet of flowers. I was stunned. I could not bring myself to say anything.

"Will you go out with me?", he asked me while looking at my eyes with a tender and soft gaze.

I gasped and cover my lips with my hand. I took the flowers from him and nodded to answer his question. He gave me the sweetest smile I've ever seen as he got up. After that, he handed me a paperbag. I frowned my eyebrows, curious what was inside the bag.

"Wear that as well..", I could see he was embarassed to say that. His cheeks went ten shades of red and he kept rubbing his pants.

"You know what??Lets go right now.", I dragged his hand after I closed the door. I decided to deal with my family later. He chuckled to see me that impatient. Then, he led me to his car that was parked at the parking lot. He opened the door for me and gestured his hand to enter his car.  I felt like a princess when he closed the door for me and proceeded to the driver's seat. I put the flowers at the back seat and when I turned around, he was sitting handsomely beside me. I was blushing when he just looked at me without any intention to ignite his engine.

'What's wrong?", I asked. He smiled and lpouted his mouth.

"What...something wrong on my face?", I asked again. He shook his head and leaned his face closer to mine.

 "No...nothing is wrong with your face...it's perfect as always..", he bumped our head together. He sneaked his hand behind my neck.

"Dong Wan....", I blushed and closed my eyes. I pouted my lips,eagerly waiting for his romantic kiss but he surprised me when i only felt his lips landed on my cheeks. He let out a muffled chuckles and that made me opened my eyes wide.

"It's still early for that, Min Woo..", he messed with my hairs and turned the key to start the engine. I only looked at him in disbelief. To show my protest, I crossed my hands on my chest. Along the way, I looked outside the window, refused to talk to him. The journey was silent. From the corner of my eye, I could see he smiled.

"Is it funny for him when I am sulking?", I thought.

It was red on the traffic light when he tried to take my hand, but I refused to give up. I held my shirt tightly and stubbornly looked away.

"Min Woo~~", he pinched my cheeks. I pouted more. What did he think of me?? A child??

"Min Woo...", he returned his focus on the road as the light had changed to green.

"Hey...you haven't wear your clothes yet..", obviously he tried to lure me into a conversation.

"What do you mean??", I replied him coldly while rolling my eyes.

"Remember the bag I gave you?", he glanced at me. With a raised eyebrow.

"What about it?", I said, still crossing my hands on the chest.

He fell into silence and turned over the car and stopped at sideways. I was speechless. It was getting weirder when suddenly he took off his tops. He remained topless and looked at me. 

"Is he trying to seduce me?", I talked in my mind but stopped when I saw his perfect glistening body. A handsome buffed chest with a chocolate bar six packs. He stare at me with a mean look. He leaned closer to me one more time till my chin was hooked on his shoulder. I forgot how to breath when I could sense his masculine scent.

"Wannie......", my voice tone was getting weaker. Who can stand that iness of Shinhwa Kim Dong Wan?

He kissed my cheeks again before he reached his hand to the dashboard. He took out a black paper bag and retreated bag to his seat. Again, he confused me! 

He took the bag that I put at the back seat and handed it to me. 

"Wear that,Min Woo..", he pointed his finger to me ordering me like a hot y captain. After that, he went out from the car with nothing on his top, but the black paper bag was in his hand.

I was flustered and dumbfounded. I just stared blankly at the bag. "What is he intending to do?", I lost in my thoughts. It brought me back to reality when I heard my phone rang. I answered it.

"Min Woo!!!Wear it already!!!", Dong Wan voice startled me. I hanged up and did what he wanted me to do. I put the clothes that he put in the bag. It turned out a black shirt with orange colour as its sleeves and then, I heard a knock on the window. It was Dong wan with the same shirt that I was wearing. He formed a sweet smile and opened the door for me.

"Dong Wan....what is the meaning of all this?", I stepped out from the car. He said nothing but he took my hand to follow him.

"Wannie...where are we going..??", I did not protest but I was really curious what was inside his mind at that moment.

"You will know when we reach there", he said without turning to me.

 I followed his lead. To be honest, I love it when he was leading like that. His hand firmly holding my hand while he dragged me gently to somewhere I had no idea. Somehow, I felt secured to be held by him. Wherever he goes, I am willing to follow. What a chessy thought!! I grinned to myself. After a few minutes of him pulling me, finally he stopped. Before I could scan what was in front of me, he went to my back and covered my eyes with his manly hands.

"Dong Wan...spill it already!!What's the meaning of all this??", I grabbed his hands that covered my two eyes and asked him.

"Sssshhhh...you will know....", he whispered softly on my ears and that tickled me a little bit but at the same time, his low voice melted me.

"Keep going forward...", he directed me and made me took a few steps.

"Stop, Min Woo.....", he said while slowly removed his hands off me. Slowly, I opened my eyes. At first, it was blurry but after a few blinks, the view was getting clearer. It surprised me to see a field of flowers was in front of me. Not to mention about the sunsets that could be seen from between the trees. The sun rays shined the flower field perfectly.

picture is not mine. Thank you to those who uploaded it in the internet.

 

I lost my ability to speak. It was so beautiful! I never knew the existence of the place, not until he brought me here. The purple flowers greeted me with its beauty and the wind blows them, making them bow to me. I turned my head to his direction and saw him smiled at me. A sweet and satisfactory smile. He hugged me from the back and pecked my neck.

"Do you love it?", he asked while hanging his face on my shoulder. I put my hands on his and nodded. 

"I do...", I tried to peck his lips but he avoided me. What? Kim Dong Wan!! I frowned my eyebrows.

"You did it again!", I exclaimed but he just chuckled and ignored me. He stepped to the front and look at me with incomprehendible gaze from his eyes.

"Will you love it more if I do this..?", he stepped backwards a little.

"Do what..?", I was really clueless, trying to understand the witty guy in front of me.

"This....", he got into the kneeling position and grabbed my hand. I did not understand anything. Believe me!

"Dong Wan? What....?", I did not finish my words as he put on a ring on my slender ringfinger. I gasped unknowingly.

"Marry me, Min Woo....", he looked up to meet my teary eyes. How could I hold them when I felt really touched by what he was doing. The ring fitted my finger without any fault. I could bring myself to say any word. I completely lost my ability to think.

"Be mine forever, Min Woo...", he expressed those words calmly.

"Be mine and I will take you in my embrace, protecting you from any harm, fulfill all of your wishes, loving you more and more in every second, and take this words as my oath, my Min Woo. I will be forever with you. I will be there with you through ups and downs, through hardships and tests...through everything..I swear I will...", I could not take it anymore when I heard his promises for me thus I stopped him by pulling his collars up to my eye level.

"KISS ME ALREADY, BABO-YAH!!", I urged him. He just let out a beautiful smile.

"I haven't heard your answer yet..", I cut him by butting my lips on his. I let my lips took over his completely by fondling them slowly very sweetly and gently. He closed his eyes and this time he let me kissed him and took the lead. Our lips tangled and they seem refused to let each other go. They love each other, same like me and Dong Wan. His lips parted a little, giving me acces to explore his masculine sweetness more. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to make him to feel me more. He slowly encircled his hands on my waist. He pulled me closer too and our bodies became glued together. Not a single second, we had the intention to let each other go. I did not know for how long we were like that but we had to pull away because I had to say something to him.

"I love you, babo! Of course I will marry you...", I said to him and pecked his lips once again before turned back to the flower field. He gave me a very warm smile and hugged me again from the back.

"Forever with you......", he whispered while we looked at the same direction. the beautiful flower field and the sun that was etting down, giving us an amzing orange rays shined the two of us.

".....is where I want to be...", he continued. I could not help myself from getting immersed in his embrace and leaned back in his chest.

"You don't remember this place, aren't you?", he said to me and kissed my ear after that.

"We had been here?", I asked him.

"Yes, Min Woo...this the place where I met you...for the first time...", he answered me.

"Dong Wan...we met at the dorm for the first time..3rd November, remember?", I reminded him.

"No....this is where I met you for the first time in my dream...before we even met each other in the real life...We had the same dream, remember?", he imitated the way I asked him.

"I....", I took a look at the scene again. It came into my mind the dream I had encountered. He was right! It was the same flower field! And I told him about the dream that we shared together.

"We are destined to be together...", he said.

"Forever with you....is where I want to be...", I repeated his words. Then , I turned to kiss him again. To seal our promises and our love that had been determined since from the beginning. I love him and he loves me. That is enough for me to say to him,

"Forever With You"

 

THE END

Author's note: Waaaahhhh!! That's too cheesy, isnt it?? Mianhae~~I am so sorry....Will this be the ending?? I don't know....I am not a person who stick to my own decision...but....one thing for sure...I love this fic...and I love my Woodong!! AND DONG WAN!!

saranghae to my loyal readers, my loyal commentors, my friends....and my everything, Kim Dong Wan and Shinhwa of course^^.

I wish you all will have a good life and forever will have good health^^

Special thanks to:

TaecYoon_KhunToria

MMM123

Minwoo287

feelgyo

sarasirpishinhwa

MrsYoochun

ayuwannie

shinpads

cglcb

sapphire98(havent see u in a while..T^T)

for always commenting my humble fics

To everyone,

Thank you and thank you and thank you~~ *bows 180 degrees*

thank you for reading...and loving my stories...

I still cant decide whether this is the end or not...but,

Till we meet again, my sayangs~~

*Flying kisses everywhere*

credit on pic^^

pic is not mine^^ thank you to the uploader^^

pic is not mine. thank you to the uploader^^.