Delayed Happiness

Forever with you

                            Min Woo opened his apartment's door slowly,hoping to see someone was already waiting for him but he got dissapointed because there was nobody there. He entered his apartment after standing at the doorway for hours,staring at the empty living room. He plopped himself on the couch and sat there silently. His eyes were focusing on the ceiling, trying to stop the b tears but he failed. The tears stubbornly got out from his tired eyes. He sighed.

"Dong Wan....", he muttered.

 

Flashback

"Min Woo-ah...", Dong Wan hugged him from the back.

"Hmmm?", Min Woo slowly replied the warm hug by holding the hands around his waist.

"Nothing...Just let me be like this for a while...", Dong Wan dived his face on the shorter guy's back.

"Hey...what's wrong?", Min Woo turned around and got hold of Dong Wan's arms who was softly crying.

"Nothing...Just nothing...", Dong Wan bit his lip. He was hesitating whether he should tell the guy in front of him or not. He knew that his friend would hate it.

"Don't be like this...Just tell me...", Min Woo wiped Dong Wan's tears with his hand.

"Min Woo....", Dong Wan lifted his head and looked into Min Woo's eyes.

"Why can't you love me?", Dong Wan asked in whispering tone. Upon hearing the question, Min Woo loosening his grip of Dong Wan.

"I thought we had concluded this issue?", Min Woo's gaze changed. He was no longer care whether Dong Wan was crying or not.

"But I love you! I love you so much! Why can't you love me back?", Dong Wan tried to grab Min Woo's hand who already turned his body.

Min Woo pulled his hand strongly, refused to be hold by Dong Wan anymore but Dong Wan did not see his wet eyes, he was trying so hard to swallow his tears.

"I'm sorry, Dong Wan. I need to go....", Min Woo excused himself, leaving Dong Wan crying behind his back.

 

 

Min Woo wiped his face with his hand.

"I'm sorry...Dong Wan..I'm sorry...", Min Woo said to himself, hoping Dong Wan would hear that.

After stting alone in the dark for hours, Min Woo's phone rang. Lazily, he answered it.

"Min Woo!!Where are you??", Eric's voice sounded so anxious.

"Home...why?", Min Woo frowned his eyebrows. Eric sounded different.

"It's Dong Wan.....", the leader started.

"Why?What about him", almost immediately he stood up.

"He was involved in an accident...", Eric told him the news. Min Woo widened his eyes and almost lose his balnce when he heard that.

"Where is him? Tell me WHERE IS HIM RIGHT NOW?!", Min Woo already on the way to his car.

"*Asan Medical Center..will you please hurry?", Eric said.

"I will!", Min Woo immediately jumped in his car and started his engine. He drove his car to the hospital that Eric had mentioned. In his driving, he regretted that he did not tell Dong Wan the truth.

 

 

Flashback

"Min Woo oppa, why are you leaving me?", Min Woo's ex-girlfriend asked him in their last meeting.

"I don't want to live in pretend anymore...I'm sorry...but, this is for our own good....", Min Woo tried to solve his relationship in a good way.

"I can't love you back...I tried..but I can't....I'm really sorry...", he had nothing else to say. 

"You are lying! You did not try!", she threw an envelope in front of him. Min Woo was astonished to see that. He picked the envelope and saw there are pictures of him and Dong Wan. They were hugging, snuggling like a happy couple in the pictures.

"What is this? You are spying on me?", Min Woo questioned her back.

"If you leave me...this guy(she pointed at the smiling Dong Wan in the picture)..will die...", she said with a serious tone.

"Are you kidding me?", Min Woo asked her in disbelief.

"You know who I am,oppa...I am capable to do it without lifting my fingers...", the girl reminded him. After that, she scratched Dong Wan's face.

"Leave him alone!", Min Woo yelled. She ignored him and just walked away from the scene.

 

 

 

 

Min Woo stepped on the accelarator so that he could arrive at the hospital as soon as he could. When he arrived, he immediately went to the emergency room and saw his other four members were there. Eric hugged him and dragged him to the chair so that he could sit.

"How is he?What happened?", Min Woo asked furiously to Hyesung.

"Min Woo...", Hyesung bowed his head. He could not do the explaining, thus he hold Jun Jin's hands, hoping his baby bird would do the job.

"Hyung....we were accompanying him to drink..because he looked so sad...", Ju Jin had started to cry too. Hearing the 'sad' word, made Min Woo heaved a big sigh. Of course he was sad. He was rejected again.

"When we were on our way to go home, suddenly a car approached me and Hyesung hyung who was walking at the front...and then...and then....", Jun Jin could not continue as he was sobbing hardly.

"Dong Wan hyung pushed both of them out of the way and got hit by the car....", Andy continued while hugging the shivering Jun Jin. After that, all them were silent. Only Hyesung's and Jun Jin's sobbings could be heard. Eric was trying to calm Hyesung by patting his back. Andy hugged Jun Jin thightly and keep rubbing his back. 

Min Woo was speechless. He could only wait for the operation to be done.

 

"Ehem....", a cough was heard. Five of them lifted their heads and saw the doctor. Immediately, they surrounded him.

"Luckily, Mr.Kim had survived the critical stage. His life was not in danger anymore..", the doctor explained. Hyesung let out a relieve sigh loudly and hugged Eric. Jun Jin crooked his face on Andy's neck, feeling a burden had been lifted.

"However, he is still in coma. Somehow, from the accident, it hit his head too strong...", the doctor continued and patted Min Woo.

"Can we see him now?", Eric asked and the doctor nodded.

 

They entered the room and saw Dong Wan was lying on the bed with a bandage on his head that had blood stain. His face had a little sctratch but that did not made him less handsome. Eric, Hyesung,Jun Jin, Andy and Min Woo sat around the bed. They just stared the sleeping Dong Wan,hoping he would open his eyes immediately but he did not.

"Dong Wan....", Hyesung left the room,crying followed by Eric. The emotional guy could not hold himself to see his bestfriend in that condition because of him.

"Hyung...", Jun Jin hold his hyung's hand before he went out too, being held by Andy. That made Min Woo was left alone with Dong Wan.

"Dong Wan-ah....can you open your eyes now?", Min Woo talked to Dong Wan even though he knew the said name would not reply him. He held Dong Wan's hand and landed his head next to Dong Wan's. He let his tears fell,wetting the bed.

"Please open your eyes so that I can say that....", Min Woo was biting his lip, trying to hold his shivering lips.

"I love you.....", Min Woo whispered slowly at Dong Wan's ear. Then, he dived his face to the bed, crying to his heart.

 

He was crying so much that made him did not notice Dong Wan's finger were flinching slowly.

 

 

 

to be continued.

*I searched in the google and picked that hospital in wikipedia. Please note that I know nothing about Korea.

 

Author's note: I tried to make this chapter short...but it still reached 1200 ++ words...T^T....thus, I decided to make it into two parts....however, the continuation will be not today or tomorrow.....because I have an exam on Saturday...I'm sorry if this story is cliche or not sweet as usual....I am sad for some reasons.....

 

But, Thank you for reading this....I love all of you...comments are appreciated^^...sorry for grammar mistakes....

See you in part two^^