Comeback

Forever with you

Dong Wan' POV

                      I stood still in front of his door, hesitating whether to press the bell or not. It had bothered me so much, thinking how he had completely ignored me a few days before. No phone calls, no messages and no greetings too. I was busy with my comeback but I could not do well without him supporting me. He was like logged out from me. It happened because of a quarrel between us. An absurd one but before that, he had promised me to help in my comeback. The clock was ticking for my comeback but he was not helping like he had said. I took a deep breath and finally ready to press the squared shape button but suddenly,

"WOOF!", a bark shocked me and made me pressed it accidentally. I gulped. I was not ready! I looked to the source and found Polly was wiggling his tail while running to me. It looked like he was returning home after playing around. He sat in front of the door, waiting for his master to open the door and speaking of the devil, the door opened from the inside, revealing a startled Min Woo. My body became stiff while his eyes were fixed to me. I swear I saw Polly winked to me before he walked to the house proudly.

     Min Woo crossed his hands on his bare chest (yup! buffed chest!!). He gave me a bored face and intended to close the door but I stopped it by putting my hand between the door and its frame. It hurts but I did not want to lose the chance to talk to him. I hissed upon the pain and that made him swung the door opened.

"Dong Wan! Are you okay?", he quickly grabbed my injured hand. He pulled me into his house and dragged me to his couch. I was confused. I thought he was mad at me? He left me with many questions while he walked away from me. He came back with a first aid kit in his hand.

"Babo-yah! Why did you put your hand there?Are you crazy?", he was messing with the box and tried to find something. I could see tears were forming in his eyes. He probably felt guilty for my hand. I chuckled and grabbed his arm to prevent him to panic. I hugged him from the back and rested my head on his shoulders. He stopped rustling the kit and stayed still.

"Min Woo...", I whispered. He did not respond at first.

"I miss you...", I tried again. This time, I kissed him on the neck.

"Babo.....", he muttered. He turned around and hugged me back.

"I miss you too...", I heard him bite his lips, holding a sob from coming out.

"What takes you so long to come here?", he asked me.

I became silent. I have no answer for it. I guess I am really stupid.

"I'm sorry.....", I his already messy hairs. He only nodded.

"You didn't call me...you didn't text me...I thought you don't love me any more...", I told him what I had felt.

"I never turned off my phone", he said something that surprise me. He was waiting for me all the time! Why I did not think of that?

"I waited for you, Kim Dong Wan-ssi", his tone suddenly changed. My eyes widened when he unexpectedly shoved me to lie on the sofa.

"Min Woo? What....?" I trailed off by his hungry kiss. I was startled but I gladly accepted it. His lips caressed mine softly and gently. I could feel he really missed me. I smiled throught the kiss because I felt really happy. Simply because I miss him too.

"Dong Wan...", his y tone was heard. He did not know how it made me twirl just by that voice. His finger was trailing on my body line slowly, arising a strange sensation inside me. I was starting to enjoy his touches when suddenly I felt something hairy tickled me.

"Min Woo...?", I questioned him while looking down. My eyes widened when I saw a brush on his hand. A paintbrush that was wet with black ink! No wonder I felt wet but I thought it was his drool! I thought he was me!(I want that to happen though!) That made me lift my body but Min Woo pushed me once again and pinned my hand over my head.

"Stay stil!!", he whined to me. It sounded cute but I could not help but freak out. Is the brush hygiene enough to have contact with my skin? What ink does he use? Is it safe? Things like that appeared in my mind.

"Min Woo!!", I stopped him by grabbing his hands.

"Are you trying to do exercosism to me? Are you that mad to me? Do you want me to get possessed? Are you calling ghost to....", I was not able to finish when Min Woo got away from my grip. He gave me a bored face. After that, he knuckled my head. I flinched and rubbed the pain. I gave him a glare but he only laughed when he saw me.

"I can't believe you, Dong Wan. How could you come up with that idea? Pfft...haha...hahahaha...HAHAHAHAHA!!", he rolled off laughing so hard. He did not stop that, everytime his eyes landed on me, his laughter increased. I pouted, feeling embarrassed. Well, are not those things to do for ritual? I asked myself. Maybe I watched anime too much.

"Stop laughing and start explaining", I commanded. He nodded but I swear I could see trail of laughing were still on his face. He approached the sitting me and sat on my lap. He grabbed my face and leaned to close the gap between us till our forehead greeted each other.

"I was trying to help you with your album, babo-yah", he kissed my cheeks.

"How did that helping?", I asked him. I refused to give up for his tricks.

"I have an idea for your cover album", he looked at me earnestly while his hands rested on my chest. I slowly fell to his soft caress.

"What is it?", my voice softened without my consent. His lips formed a naughty smile. He continued what he had left before. He painted something on my chest again, near to my heart. He did not let me peeking as he diverted my eyes to look at his neck. I kissed it as I thought that what he wanted me to do.

"Done!", he said while pulling away. I looked what he meant and felt touched when I saw it.

It said,

"Min Woo's property", I could not help but smile.

"It is not helping, Min Woo. What's this going to do with my album? ", I asked and he giggled. He giggled!

"I want to show the whole world that you are mine!", he hugged me tightly.

"Maybe that will I do, Min Bong", I brought his face in front of mine. He landed his hands on my shoulders and encircled my neck with them.

"I'm sorry for being stupid", I lessened our gap.

"I'm still taller than you, Wan-ah", he chuckled before he kissed my forehead. I did not want to argue anymore because deep inside I know I AM taller than him.

"Yes..yes..", I said and forced him to be closer by pulling his waist towards me.

I said nothing and he too. Finally, we kissed each other and that lead to you-know-what-will-happen-in-a-room-between--guys-that-are-in-love.

 

 

Author's note: Sorry if it is dissappointing...*bows 180 degress*